Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ (36142 Views)

Results From The FCT Area Council Election (Yet To Be Confirmed By INEC) / Plane Crash Near Death Ordeal: DETAILS / Arik Plane Crash Near Sahara Energy Fuel Dump... (true Or False?????) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Meti99(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Do you know i got a bit confused with your headline, when you mentioned FUTA, i tot u were referring to Akure school until i saw adamawa again..
Anyways, i wonder what you are still doing in adamawa in the first instance..

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Ugwumba60: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
thaoriginator:
if I whoaz you en, o ma saree log out ni. Ode!
wetin dis one come dey tok kwa?
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
MadCow1:
Na wah o!!

The way we are losing Aircrafts to Boko Haram, the matter dey cut my mind..

Or is it that these planes were Dana Airways planes that the Nigerian Army bought?!
the main reason America refused to sell to us,we no sabi maintain our aircrafts,na our witchcraft we sabi maintain from generation to generation
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Seun and obinoscopy pls change the name of the institution to Futy not Futa
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by CLEARINGAGENT: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
DAT NOT FUTA , ITS FUT YOLA ,FUTA IS (FUT AKURE), may d LORD keep u bro
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by GboGboAye: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Balyz:
what is an ibo man doing in mubi?

Are you mad?!
Which kind of nonsense ppl are commenting on this story sef.
Imagine the insensitivity.

7 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Rhozabeth(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
For God sake we are being miss informed, the headline says FUTA while the body of the story says FUT Yola! FUTA is in Akure while FUT Yola is in Yola! Plus we are having too many helicopter and fighter jet crashes, is it that the operators of these machineries/weapons can not operate them effectively or they are obsolete?
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Balyz:
what is an ibo man doing in mubi?
Go and ask Google

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by nationwide1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Op, clarify this now mek I find my way o. Is FUTA in Yola or Akure?
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by MadCow1: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
the main reason America refused to sell to us,we no sabi maintain our aircrafts,na our witchcraft we sabi maintain from generation to generation

Then let the Nigerian Airforce recruit Akwa Ibom and Benin people into the Airforce na..

They are even experts at flying Night Missions.. grin

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Frankenstein: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
The explosion didn't burn the grasses at the crash site?
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by nationwide1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rhozabeth:
For God sake we are being miss informed, the headline says FUTA while the body of the story says FUT Yola! FUTA is in Akure while FUT Yola is in Yola! Plus we are having too many helicopter and fighter jet crashes, is it that the operators of these machineries/weapons can not operate them effectively or they are obsolete?
Thanks for making this observation. When I read FUTA, I was much scared thinking of the next move. Mek OP just correct the topic before scrambling and stamped start for here o.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Gordieshegz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
@op why confuse an average nairalander?? Last time I checked,FUTA was fondly used as acronym for federal university of technology,akure in ondo state and not federal university of technology yola,adamawa state FUTYola...jamb syllabus can bear me witness...my mind come back at rest joor...
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by jkendy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
What is the cause of helicopter crashes in the North East?
Could it be that Boko Haram are responsible for bringing down these birds of the sky OR that the Nigerian Air Force pilots are not well trained OR that the helicopters purchased were only painted to look new and the money ended up in a fat belly?
We're waiting for a "committee to investigate the cause" to be set up soon, as usual !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
soroptimist:

If i am to hazard a guess as to which part of Nigeria this OP is from.......from his name it would seem he is from the East yet he and thousands like him are facing imminent danger

But what we have on NL is the amalgamation of insensitive SEners( not all of them though) always mouthing off and deriding the BHaram issue as Northerners problem alone instead of them digging deep and calling forth their humanity to wit that all Nigerians of good conscience should be concerned for what is happening to our bothers and sisters in the North( not from the North) because even millions of Igbos,Yorubas and Hausas are there at the moment which make this issue a Nigerian problem and not Northerners problem alone
I have no doubt in me that you opened this thread with Igbo name.
See your life?

5 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by IYANGBALI: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
MadCow1:

Then let the Nigerian Airforce recruit Akwa Ibom and Benin people into the Airforce na..

haahahahahahahahahaaha,now I know why you are a madcow grin
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by darqly(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
That wreckage is not a military helicopter, definitely not the type in yola anyway.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Elan83(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lord've mrcy
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by herald9: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
MadCow1:

Then let the Nigerian Airforce recruit [b]Akwa Ibom and Benin people into the Airforce na..

[/b]
I FEEL LIKE GOING MIKE TYSON ON YOU NOW...

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN...

AM SORRY SIR BUT A MAD COW IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN OWNER angry
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Mbediogu(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
The utility south easterners rarely leave the south east since after the pogrom and civil war. Those who foray far and wide return as soon as they find themselves able. This is not to say that such people are disposable. It is also not implying that the crises in the NE is good. Anything that diminishes one diminishes all of us but the truth must be said. RIP to the pilots and other victims. May God save the trapped ones from those vampires.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by MadCow1: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
herald9:

I FEEL LIKE GOING MIKE TYSON ON YOU NOW...

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN...

AM SORRY SIR BUT A MAD COW IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN OWNER angry

Mbok... Why you dey vex?

And as an Akwa Ibom boy, shouldnt you be Referencing Samuel Peters and not Mike Tyson? grin

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Elan83(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dnt panic, i'm on top d situation,just mek i drnk garri finish ok, i dey shw wt my fellow scout members! Our talktru no be moi moi!
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Montaque(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ugwumba60:
I don't know any Igbo in the north, any Igbo man that dies there, dies at his own peril. The worst part is that those in the north are not doing better than those in Onicha, Owerri and Aba etc. If you like remain there oOoooo anaghi agwa ochi nti na agha esu.
As much as u ve a pOint,lets be realistic. What abt nysc members,the army,custOm staffs,UN staffs,mass transit drivers,airway staffs... Pple that are in the nOrth by necessity.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Cubeet2: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
The message is very clear. Go back to your state rather than staying in a war and terrorist prone area.
Your life is the most important.
Northern Nigeria at the moment is a very dangerous region for any non indigene to stay.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by mrofficial(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
GboGboAye:

What is wrong with you?
If you dont have anything to say, Shut up. angry

You kids that jump to insults. Keep displaying your childishness.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Montaque(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mt Sinai miracle. The grasses arOund were nt burnt,

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Leave the North.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by piagetskinner(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Frankenstein:
Me self de wonder
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Cubeet2: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
The best advice for the OP is he should start going back to his state or village now.
Don't wait till you are being attacked cos you might not survive
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Reference(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Frankenstein:

Good observation and didn't shred the wreckage to bits. And what is a chopper doing ferrying explosives. Are explosives now the weapons our forces are using. Many things simply do not add up.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by zubby29(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
dis incidence is not jst a coincidence,something is not right,God hv mercy
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by atlwireles: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Collynzo9:

Are you too daft to understand that I don't care whether some Igbos remain in the north or leave? If you check the first post I quoted, I was replying one of those who never cease to use the fact that there are some Igbos in the north to blackmail all Igbos. I repeat, those who are there are there on their own volition and their decision shouldn't be used to blackmail others.
Boko haram is a northern problem and until people like you and the northern leaders realise that, there will be no end in sight. I read an interview of Kano state Governor few days ago and he was busy comparing boko haram with kidnapping in the south just as you were doing a few minutes ago until I gave you some hard facts. With such mentality, tell me how they will come together to end this menace.
The north has the highest rate of kidnapping in the whole world at the moment added to other boko haram and fulani herders related crimes, yet northerners like you and kwankwanso are more interested in non-existent kidnapping in other parts of the country.
Keep it up!

Nothing beats the truth in life. Propaganda can only take you sofar in life. Thanks for educating that pretending alamjiri, once gain.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole / Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.