Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ (36139 Views)

Results From The FCT Area Council Election (Yet To Be Confirmed By INEC) / Plane Crash Near Death Ordeal: DETAILS / Arik Plane Crash Near Sahara Energy Fuel Dump... (true Or False?????) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by mrvictor: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
All these helicopter crash issues sounds like there's a compromise somewhere.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
GboGboAye:

Are you mad?!
Which kind of nonsense ppl are commenting on this story sef.
Imagine the insensitivity.

I am just wondering why you were attacking the commenter on the issue of Easterners dwelling in the North. Let me ask you:
1. Have you not been hearing in the news about how most residents of these troubled places have abandoned their places to other places?

2. If you are resident in Enugu and Lagos(the ones that I know) didn't you notice the massive relocation of Northerners to the mentioned places?

3. Have you asked yourself why they didn't stay back in the North their home but chose to abandon their home to other safer places?

4. If a son of the soil fled his home because of danger, why should a visitor remain?
5. Did anybody make such call when Boko Haram just started? Where Igbos not massively killed before we started demanding that they should come back for their own safety?

6. So if you are an Easterner and your family are caught up in this mess you would candidly advise them to stay back and form one non existent patriotism? (Be truthful to yourself for once)

7. Even internationally when wars are fought civilians who are even nationals of the war country flee to the nearest safest places and even other countries let alone in this particular place.

From your comment, you have an incurable hatred for the Igbos (admit it or not) you are masquerading your feelings by pretending to be forming one Nigeria. If in future you advice your loved ones to flee from any danger then you have succeeded in making yourself a hypocrite; you should advise them to stay back and be patriotic while they lose their lives at the end of the day.

Personally I am of the view that even Northerners should vacate those endangered places let alone a Non Northerner. There is an adage we have in my place that says that if something pursues a man or a person from his father's house; he will flee to his mother's people. The elders are wise and have always been. Run for your lives first, then live to fight tomorrow. It is not cowardice, selfishness nor inhuman. It is human to flee from danger, perhaps you are viewing it from another angle because an Igbo person (ur arch enemy is involved). I cannot count how many times I have shed tears for the wanton destruction of lives in the North, of course I have to because it is our common humanity). Thank you.
This goes for you gbogboaye too.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by ifeelgood: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
I suspected that those helicopters were ran on empty tanks.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by zheroes(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
its really pathetic the kind of people we have in our dear country, its so easy to start raining abuses on someone you barely know, if we don't have anything reasonable to type is it not better to go and sleep.

please before sending any message lets try and think first.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Klare(f): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Humm God will help nigeria as a whole
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Zikdochi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
NAwa o
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
darqly:
That wreckage is not a military helicopter, definitely not the type in yola anyway.
I agree, its not an attack helo, its a medevac(you can tell by the paramedic star insignia) used for search n rescue missions.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by oluwasegun007(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
A house (Nigeria) is easy to take (Boko Haram) over when the people (Nigerians) are not united.
FED/PDP - APC is behind Boko Haram
APC - FED/PDP is using the security situation to embezzle money.
NB: the consequences of this will only allow the coming to past the 'Evil prophesy', am sure we all know what the evil prophesy says in the book of USA page 2015?
*once upon a country*

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Blakyclyde(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
destante:
Just imagine that you can stay at ease in your own home in a country. That is terrible and sad. sad

Very sad if you ask me.
When I listened to Guru Menach when he said...
''Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of death will not be able to touch you''...
I started asking myself:
''How can you sleep in your house with a bomb hovering over your head?''

Na by magic
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Litmus: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thing to do:

Stop trusting friends and allies in this war- accept what seems like their good intentions but when they are not in sight start investigating. Too many air-crafts are going down, the experts point to wear and tear of military crafts due to operations, those that like us to fight ourselves will probably begin to say that the Military are embezzling money by purchasing inferior quality equipment and then cooking the books. Whatever the case Nigeria has to start questioning the intentions of those that sell them military equipments. Nigeria mUst never believe that the influence of our enemies does not stretch to conspiring in the background for arms sellers to sell us death-beds.

Carefully managed, paranoia is your friend.

I've long stated that a certain Western Power wants to transform the West African region into another Central Africa. Now the difference between Nigeria and many of those nations brought to their knees in Central Africa is our Aif-force and Navy. We may have the sophistication to field tanks and artillery but it is not a long haul for the terrorists to train and gain the ability to also fields tanks against us. What they won't be able to do is train and field aircraft against us because the training is long and we have air defenses because we are defending ourselves in Nigeria. The terrorists sponsors would only be able to pay for Mercenaries to fly aircraft against us. However, they risk exposure in so doing. The alternative is for them to whittle down Nigeria's Pilot strength. We could hire Mercenaries to fly for us if this happens but it would in the long term run the risk for us of being at the mercy of foreigners as we are now buying suspect aircraft.

We probably need to device a way of testing air-crafts before risking our airmen at the war-front. I don't know maybe we should hover those helicopters (ones just bought hastily) daily at a safe height for a month or something. undecided

RIP
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by luvmijeje(f): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lordlexyy:
And you think you made sense, tribalist. Stay in your cisspit and allow those who appreciate the essence of embracing every part of the country as home. Haters like you are always interested in story that spot the north in bad light. The north as much as the east have their share of security issues, so don't come here to make it sound like the east is all liberated from its vices. Shut your fat mouth if you are less concern whether igbos stay back or not. It's hut dwellers like you that will do anything to frustrate their return. You hate to hear about the large concentration of igbos in the north but simpleton like you can't deny that fact. By experience, they have learnt the ease to live, blend and trade in the north without hinderance unlike the ravage hell hole, kidnappers hot spot in the east. Ever wonder why inspite of the 'insecure' north, many igbos continue to come in drove? Blind tribal bigots like you can't fathom that, but the reality is the warm, friendly nature of the north. Go to hell with your bigoted, fowl smelling, tribalist mind. Your type should be flush from this country. Backward, clannish, medieval thinker. I said again, i'm ashame sharing this country with senseless people like u. Comot for my face.

Well said.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by willibounce1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
The helicopters keep crashing. Is it that many of the helicopters were bought half dead or the pilots are not well trained?

It's not like the helicopters are brought down by boko haram attacks. They just keep falling due to one unknown reason or the other.

May God help us.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by tpia6: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Kingzy4pep:
Then, that's FUTY, Not FUTA. They are two diff schools.

does it matter really, as long as they are all FUT.

lets be supportive of our mods and site admin.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by nagoma(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
mrofficial:

Why not move back to SE rather than live in fear in the North?
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Just20(f): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Balyz:
what is an ibo man doing in mubi?
FUTY (Federal University of Technology, YOLA) not mubi and by the way igbos are everywhere in the country
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by JEITO: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
I am beginning to think that the mystical bermuda triangle, is located somewhere across adamawa state shocked
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Pecca: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
mrofficial:

Why not move back to SE rather than live in fear in the North?

THE GUY HAS GOT HIS MIND ON HIS MONEY/INVESTMENTS. ONYE UGBO GBURU NTI CHIRI YA. OKE OKWU ADIGHI MMA N'UKA MGBEDE.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by UTEWUOJO: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2014
The PDP admininstration should put an end to this problem, otherwise, step down from power.
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Capableben(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2014
jtchukwu:
Tension Has Gripped Us As Helicopter Crash In Our Sight

As rumour of boko haram encroachment towards us went viral, this night helicopters on mission to the troubled area, (confirming the rumours going round) as we came out because the chopper was hovering and making a lot of noise, in our very own eyes one of the chopper exploded very far distance from us, I can't tell what went wrong. As I type this, a search helicopter came around hovering around the crash sight. We are all standing with our bags ready for any eventuality. We can't run to town because of the curfew. We need your prayers as the tension now is overwhelming. The encroachment was towards Gombi in Adamawa state.

Update: The crash site have been located, my friends led the military personel on search and rescue to locate the site. It happened very far in the bush. As I type this, I'm together with a friend that was part of those that led the Air Force men around 1AM this morning. He told me the helicopter was carrying explodives, after the crash the explosive were just exploding, some of the explosive did not explode. They saw pieces of flesh of the personel on board the chopper, we don't think anybody survived. RIP to the departed. Pics will start surfacing online very soon, I'll post one later.

http://pulse.ng/news/update-3-confirmed-dead-in-yola-helicopter-crash-id3273098.html
u school in futy?
Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by lastpage: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2014
likeseriously:

It is not cowardice, selfishness nor inhuman. It is human to flee from danger, perhaps you are viewing it from another angle because an Igbo person (ur arch enemy is involved). I cannot count how many times I have shed tears for the wanton destruction of lives in the North, of course I have to because it is our common humanity).
Thank you.
This goes for you gbogboaye too.

You were making a lot of sense until you spoilt it with the bolded!
Why do people like you always have this "Victim mentality"?
Who made Igbos, the Arch Enemies of Yorubas?
Do you consider Yorubas YOUR OWN arch enemy?

There are over 35million Igbos in Nigeria and there are about same number of Yorubas so how can you manufacture "arch enemy" for yourself, simply because YOU and some scanty few friends of yours dont like Yorubas?

I am Yoruba and my best (wedding) man was an Igbo friend....between us, our family are indistinguishable!
Our children will probably inter-marry the way l am seeing things
(old man no dey talk, you go just dey look).

Thus l laugh when l see people like you "forming" arch enemy all over the place! grin grin

That civil war was fought over five decades ago, before you were born.
Research properly about what really transpired (not the propaganda you were fed with by those who want to still play the same "victim" song)..

....and Get over it before you poison your system with HATE!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash Near FUTY - Confirmed By DHQ by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
lastpage:

You were making a lot of sense until you spoilt it with the bolded!
Why do people like you always have this "Victim mentality"?
Who made Igbos, the Arch Enemies of Yorubas?
Do you consider Yorubas YOUR OWN arch enemy?

There are over 35million Igbos in Nigeria and there are about same number of Yorubas so how can you manufacture "arch enemy" for yourself, simply because YOU and some scanty few friends of yours dont like Yorubas?

I am Yoruba and my best (wedding) man was an Igbo friend....between us, our family are indistinguishable!
Our children will probably inter-marry the way l am seeing things
(old man no dey talk, you go just dey look).

Thus l laugh when l see people like you "forming" arch enemy all over the place! grin grin

That civil war was fought over five decades ago, before you were born.
Research properly about what really transpired (not the propaganda you were fed with by those who want to still play the same "victim" song)..

....and Get over it before you poison your system with HATE!

Lastpage!

You and your likes are the ones fuelling the hate. I have no hatred for the Yorubas save for people like you tt called the pogrom against the Igbos as "propaganda". Just like what is happening in the North now, tomorrow people like you would come out and deny that it never happened or admit it happened but deny its extent. You guys offend the sensitivity of others when you call tragic thing like the genocide before and after the civil war a propanganda and worse still justify the cause for it.
I bet you didn't quote and corret the Lordflexxy guy that was talking thrash but you found your way here to quote me.
I have no apology for what I wrote, if you were reading between the lines I wrote "your" meaning "Lordflexxy' s archenemy" as opposed to generalising it as "yorubas archenemy" because he wrote with so much hatred even though he was trying to form one Nigeria but any sane person reading his post would detect his angle and the reason for his attack. Don't stay there and be drinking paracetamol on stuff u didn't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.