Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos (32718 Views)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by dainformant(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2018
A pastor is in the news after his controversial performance during a church crusade recently. In a trending video making the rounds online, the pastor can be seen rolling himself in engine oil on the ground while soiling his white outfit as the crusade was going on.

The church members were singing and clapping as the pastor continued to roll himself in the oil.

A man from the congregation came out and sprayed money on the pastor as he continued to roll on the ground before he finally prayed for the members.

The reason for the pastor's action is unknown. 

The footage which has gone viral on social media platforms - has got many internet users talking. See reactions and watch video below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/pastor-rolls-himself-in-a-pool-of-engine-oil-during-church-crusade.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS19u-0302Y

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by dainformant(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2018
Watch Video HERE.

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Mariangeles(f): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Let me guess...Another opportunity to ridicule Pastors and churches again abi ??
Oya let it start...

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Movic1(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2018
What's the meaning of this Christianity has become a laughing stock ...

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Gossiplover: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
the pastor is the one ridiculing himself. Many men who claim to be pastors have deviated from the principles of Christ and are now doing unnecessary things just to attract "customers". What happens to preaching and praying for the congregation. must he roll in oil to do that? and someone even sprayed him money in the oil. some people are confused shaa
Mariangeles:
Let me guess...Another opportunity to ridicule Pastors and churches again abi ??
Oya let it start...

40 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by carzola(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2018
pastors and madness
like 5%6

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Gossiplover:
the pastor is the one ridiculing himself. Many men who claim to be pastors have deviated from the principles of Christ and are now doing unnecessary things just to attract "customers". What happens to preaching and praying for the congregation. must he roll in oil to do that? some people are confused shaa
They will use his foolishness as an opportunity for the whole Church to be blasted as usual...
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by midolian(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Anything to increase the gullibility of the followers..

Make daddy freeze catch you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by chiommy123(f): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Some people are so determined to bring Gods name to shame. I don't have any issue with what he did but he should've done it with his name and not say he is a pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by frank317: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
Some people are so determined to bring Gods name to shame. I don't have any issue with what he did but he should've done it with his name and not say he is a pastor

What makes u so sure its not God that asked him to do it?

God works in mysterious ways remember?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Issame: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2018
frank317:

What makes u so sure its not God that asked him to do it?

God works in mysterious ways remember?
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wah dah f*ck?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by ayEbeneyzer(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
madness upon madness
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by lambsbread: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pathetic

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by allanphash7(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Business strategy

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by emeejinsm: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Any thing to get popular

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by 9japarrot: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
This one na former mechanic na..

If you know you know... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Pavore9: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
Oya let it start...

When some of these Pastors gives the impression of being schizophrenic?

An arrest need to be made for the defacing of the currency.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Babiboy: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
He needs service
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Morbeta11(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Iberiberism..................
...................................... Who go wash off engine oil from the money.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by iramure(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Members tithe and offering will buy him more cloths
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Damseldammie(f): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
See format ... 1st class stage management
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Morbeta11:
Iberiberism..................
...................................... Who go wash off engine oil from the money.
Dem go soak am inside petrol overnight.
Then the money becomes as good as new grin
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by mrjaydee(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Scammer

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by DeWisedon(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
ALL DIS TINS DON DEY TOO MUCHOOOOO FROM BULLETPROOF TO ENGINE OIL ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT MY GOD IS THAT HE IS NOT A CONFUTIONIST

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
Oya let it start...
Bastards pastors .
Very useless set of people!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Icon4s(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
That Juju Priest that calls himself a pastor and his entire congregation should be arrested for constituting a nuisance to the general public.

God, why are we Africans so gullible?
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by QuietHammer(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
Oya let it start...
Let pastors stop ridiculing themselves first.
The rich idiot spraying him should be arrested for desecrating the naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
I pray make em market sell
Re: Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
why not show us pastors that roll in pms and beg their members to light them up.

that will news.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.