Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? (711 Views)

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? / Which Sleep Is Deeper? Is It The One You Dream Or The Sleep Without Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by Law4rence(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2014
Have you ever meet with a dead loved one may be in dream or real life and you talked to each other? Pls narrate your story and tell may be deres somting you do before you are able to meet the person.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2014
none.. op, are u trying to talk with a dead loved one? hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by Law4rence(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2014
Nid serious reply pls
Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by kennyslim1(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2014
I'm here to read scary comments embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by alhajimikehell(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2014
yeah me....i have been dead for two days now..and no one has call my mom tu tell her...mehn i cant d look she ll be having on her face wen my frends in skool call sad
Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by lilkudos(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2014
Lolzz.. What season are you in SUPERNATURAL!!?? Or maybe walking dead... Hahaha
Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by frodobee: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2014
Well not me. It was my cousin. We were young and had formed the habit of drinking late-nightly. The Dad had warned us severally but we wouldn't bulge. Then that very night, while on our way home around 1am, we got to this very lonely path and fiam, it was dirty slap. My cousin jumped and the drink cleared from his eyes, me I was already three poles away flying home Ben Johnson style. He saw nobody and no hand and so went around with the story that a ghost slapped him. That was the story.
#actually it was the Dad's friend who slapped him to teach him a lesson, it worked.

If you want to see a spirit, get the dead person's photo and look it over till you sleep with it, your mind will conjure up dreams with same or similar face, dreams you can relate to. Try it and come and thank me later
Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2014
Well 3days before d ileya we had this year ,I saw my high sch class mate in my dreams for 3days straight ,it was only on d last day that I could hear d words coming from her and when I woke up all I cud remember is 20 out of all she said ....................I was scared tho cos she died mysteriously, wen she just got married angry

Also my grandma died Sept 1999 ,she was with us here in lagos about 2weeks before she died,she was a total package of entertainment to me, her English , her empty treats and how she finds hard to use gadgets and appliances grin..............yet she will always insist that u flur (flush) d toilet before she use it even wen d water is as clean as spring water.
She knew her time was near and insisted she must be taken back to her house as it is a taboo to die in ur inlaw's house in a yorubaland....so she died and I saw her in my dreams for along time .
Re: Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2014
@op if u really need to connect with a dead loved 1 I will advice u pray and ask for connection btw u 2 everynight or wenever u want to sleep and u need to know that if dat person wants to connect with u it would be so easy.

Thinking pensively abt d person or staring at d person's picture b4 u sleep will only cause a reflect in ur brain wen u sleep which wouldn't be the real thing like dat of my granny I talked abt.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Pastor Steps On The Stomach Of Pregnant Woman / Your Visit To Santa Claus' Grotto / Why Do People Always Wear New Clothes & Shoes On New Year's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.