Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? (9117 Views)

Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? / Have You Ever Meet With A Dead Person You Know Either In Dream Or Face To Face? / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by silvertuke(m): 2:59am On Nov 07, 2011
I was wondering if anybody here has meet with follow NL pals, if yes how did it go? Share your experience. I have not meet with any yet but hope to meet with 1 someday.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Meklex(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2011
that was in 2010, I got some doe to trash around, so I lured one in coz her name got 'sexy' screaming all over it, dday was here, I iron cloth, did some shaving, stashing the money for pocket, I stepped out, my neighbours dey look me like person wey don win lottery, me no blame 'em coz dey got no chance, I com enta okada go place of meet-up, na so I call the chick ask her which kin clothes she wear, she tell me say na red top, I lookd around for red top, and I saw one wowolic inside the red top, her fatness na jumbo size, with stretchd marks and big nose and one scary eyes like that my legs now pinching me for a marathon, na so I run all the way back, reach house change my username 4 nairaland, the girl sef stil dey claim sexy, I pity her mirror oh.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by BABE3: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2011
^ LMAO.

Meklex:

that was in 2010, I got some doe to trash around, so I lured one in coz her name got 'sexy' screaming all over it, dday was here, I iron cloth, 

The thing tire me o. Some females' names can be very misleading/deceiving and mysterious in this joint. You go dey see names like "Pweety4Him" "HotTillIDie" "LooksOfGold" "BigBakassi" "BABE! (LOL)" "SexyMaMa" "HotieTima" "IHotPassYourWholeGeneration" "SexyLand" "BoysRunAfterMe".

When you click on their profile to "clarify", it's either you're disappointed or you see a picture of a cartoon character or even nothing!

Morale of the story: Names can be misleading.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2011
Too risky. I love my life. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Meklex(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2011
BABE!:

^ LMAO.

The thing tire me o. Some females' names can be very misleading/deceiving and mysterious in this joint. You go dey see names like "Pweety4Him" "HotTillIDie" "LooksOfGold" "BigBakassi" "BABE! (LOL)" "SexyMaMa" "HotieTima" "IHotPassYourWholeGeneration" "SexyLand" "BoyRunAfterMe".

When you click on their profile to "clarify", it's either you're disappointed or you see a picture of a cartoon character or even nothing!

Morale of the story: Names can be misleading.

BABE yo strike me as a male, I can be yo female, can we meet?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Sijo01(f): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2011
silvertuke:

I was wondering if anybody here has meet with follow NL pals, if yes how did it go? Share your experience. I have not meet with any yet but hope to meet with 1 someday.

Me too!
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by freecocoa(f): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2011
Hmmm
Meklek,I can only imagine how you felt that day,LOL
Have I met wit anyone?hmmmm I'll have to think about that but I've met plenty in my dream sha especially Badosky,I wonder why she dey pursue me for dream,paddy me come answer o.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by pendo89(f): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2011
Meklex:

that was in 2010, I got some doe to trash around, so I lured one in coz her name got 'sexy' screaming all over it, dday was here, I iron cloth, did some shaving, stashing the money for pocket, I stepped out, my neighbours dey look me like person wey don win lottery, me no blame 'em coz dey got no chance, I com enta okada go place of meet-up, na so I call the chick ask her which kin clothes she wear, she tell me say na red top, I lookd around for red top, and I saw one wowolic inside the red top, her fatness na jumbo size, with stretchd marks and big nose and one scary eyes like that my legs now pinching me for a marathon, na so I run all the way back, reach house change my username 4 nairaland, the girl sef stil dey claim sexy, I pity her mirror oh.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh boy. I choke on coffee again.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by emofine(f): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2011
lol @ Meklex
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Meklex(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Hmmm
Have I met wit anyone?hmmmm I'll have to think about that but I've met plenty in my dream sha especially Badosky,I wonder why she dey pursue me for dream,paddy me come answer o.
I still dey dweem about natasha too, her name sexy pass rihanna and beyonce join
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by freecocoa(f): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2011
^
Tasha na no go area atleast for no,you fit start to dweem of her next year,abeg no spoil our little angel.
There are many people you can dweem about now,eg Dere I,BABE,Pendo,Roki.mrs chima etc.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by coderXO(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2011
@BABE!, you nko? Your name suggests you are quite a BABE!
This is true? #justasking
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Meklex(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2011
^^those names sounds masculine in nature, why you no put up ur name,
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2011
Met wit a few
yh guys n dey so cute dat i had 2 steal kisses *jst d fyn ones o*
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by coderXO(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2011
i haven't, being relatively new to dis but will like to sha.

i dey scope some fine fine girls wey i don dey see like ms. dyt.

@dyt, do you want to be the wallpaper,
, on my 'puter and three phones?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2011
Only if u fyn, ready 2 spend, n matured
where do i meet u?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by coderXO(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2011
i aint no chubaka and i can empty my wallet if needed.
where do i pick you up?
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2011
I do wonder sometimes why anyone would look forward to meeting "cinderella" online. The people you meet online (nairaland,fb,watever) are regular peeps, common day folks who have got issues and who are also weighed down by life experiences. . . .The person with raised hopes looking forward to a beauty queen online certainly have it, I would say, a/ss-backwards! Raised hopes have no place in real life.
Moreover, if you cant meet or don't deserve a beauty queen in real life, then there are less chances of meeting or deserving one online.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2011
Tell me where 2 meet u n tym jor
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by coderXO(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2011
@dyt what's your email or
mail me at femi(at)coderxo.com
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Meklex(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2011
sauer:

I do wonder sometimes why anyone would look forward to meeting "cinderella" online. The people you meet online (nairaland,fb,watever) are regular peeps, common day folks who have got issues and who are also weighed down by life experiences. . . .The person with raised hopes looking forward to a beauty queen online certainly have it, I would say, behind-backwards! Raised hopes have no place in real life.
Moreover, if you can meet or don't deserve a beauty queen in real life, then there are less chances of meeting or deserving one online.
hmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by emofine(f): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2011
sauer:

I do wonder sometimes why anyone would look forward to meeting "cinderella" online. The people you meet online (nairaland,fb,watever) are regular peeps, common day folks who have got issues and who are also weighed down by life experiences. . . .The person with raised hopes looking forward to a beauty queen online certainly have it, I would say, a/ss-backwards! Raised hopes have no place in real life.
Moreover, if you cant meet or don't deserve a beauty queen in real life, then there are less chances of meeting or deserving one online.

. . .but some people are kinda into false advertising i.e. "IHotPassYourWholeGeneration" (thanks for that one BABE! lol)

But I hear what your saying smiley
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by coderXO(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2011
When was the last time any one on you looked at the mirror and said: "iamugly"

We describe ourselves the way we feel about ourselves.

Simple, and many of these "fine" people have terrible personalities anyway so, I don't know
about OP jetting he saw the lady.

He didn't even give her a chance.

Both "names" and as "looks" can be deceiving.

Peace.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by r231(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2011
yes I have

every Saturday we play football together
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Dyt(f): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2011
U were nt on pitch 2days back na ^
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by r231(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2011
Dyt:

U were nt on pitch 2days back na ^

how do you know undecided
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by missuzoma: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2011
I have met six NLers face to face. There were all biz meetings and believe me NLers are not as crazy as they sound here.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by silvertuke(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
Meklex:

LOL bad guy, but you for just compliment her now, why you go just run like that you go let her see well both of una go run things wella make she dey hope.

Sijo01:

Me too!

Maybe you will be the First that I will invite on a Date. how u see see am?

freecocoa:

Hmmm

Freecocoa My Love, when are we going on a Date now? I can wait to see my NL Angel ooo.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Meklex(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
guy, just a look on her face will give u a partial stroke and you are suggesting I compliment her, wetin I fit compliment sef.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Natasha2(f): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
@meklex lmao I can imagine grin grin grin grin grin grin
I've met just one, that was when I went for my PUME exam in Benin. I'm just waiting for he day I'll meet Donpuzo my bestest buddie cheesy [/i]
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
silvertuke:

Freecocoa My Love, when are we going on a Date now? I can wait to see my NL Angel ooo.
Don't worry pumpkin pwetty soon.
Re: Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? by Meklex(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2011
Natasha,,:

@meklex lmao I can imagine grin grin grin grin grin grin
I've met just one, that was when I went for my PUME exam in Benin. I'm just waiting for he day I'll meet Donpuzo my bestest buddie cheesy [/i]

just as the way I've been waiting to meet you, can you give me a phone number or email
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Nigerian State Has The Most Beautiful Ladies. / I Need To Know What Fimisile Means / Printing And Minting Company Employee Arrested With Fake Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.