Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Enemies Of GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enemies Of GEJ (969 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Enemies Of Democracy – Babatope / Meet The Enemies Of Progress.22 Senators Working Against Buhari's Change Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Enemies Of GEJ by patrotic9gerian: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2014
In my own personal opinion, GEJ's leadership so far has not been impressive. He has a bad name now as people term his administration as corrupt and incompetent (especially with his huge responsibility of protecting lives and properties). The fact remained that he made a lot of mistakes in his administration and to make matters worst, the people claiming loyalty to him are the ones killing him the most. I also expected at some point that he be wise enough to fish out these people and fire them for creating so much enemies for him in his leadership.

His number one enemy at a point in time was Bamanga Tukur (the immediate past PDP chairman). In the name of supporting the president, he was busy insulting other politicians and Nigerians claiming to be defending the President until nemesis caught up with him. What surprised me was that the President never detected this on time and let matters got out of hand before finally making a decision to let him go in a very reluctant manner and also promising him an appointment when he told the party members of Tukur's resignation. This man alone made PDP to lose a large number of lawmakers in the house of reps exactly about a year ago as well as the decamping of 5 aggrieved governors to the biggest opposition party. This is one of the President's biggest threat today. I believe the president is too slow in taking decisions which mostly make things fall out of hand. Same thing he did when BH started so small with local bombs killing people and he was silent until the sect was hijacked by wicked politicians and international terrorist community. They grew so big with sophisticated weapons and shortly afterwards, the President declared state of emergency in the NE when this group have gone out of hand and this emergency has not stopped the evil manipulation of these blood sucking demons.

Another big enemy of GEJ is his special advicer on media and publicity (Mr Ruben Abati). He is known for always throwing insulting comments back to criticisms made by the opposition party and this has created a lot of enemies for Mr President. I expect him to make intelligent comments by accepting and appreciating the criticisms of the oppositions (whether constructive or destructive) assuring them of the presidencies willingness to correct their mistakes as no one is perfect bearing in mind that a strong opposition is healthy for our democracy. I also expect him to call on the opposition parties to join hands with the president in other to build a better Nigeria for all; rather, his comments are an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. He has succeeded in giving the president uncountable number of enemies in the name of working for the president. His comments are mostly not mature.

Another big enemy of GEJ is the national publicity secretary to PDP (Mr Olisa Metu). He is just like Ruben Abati and has created lots of enemies for the President.

The Nasarawa state governorship aspirant and ex minister of information (Mr Labaran Maku) is also another noise maker that had created enemies for GEJ in the name of defending his administration. We know all these people fight others for GEJ for their selfish interest which is usually unpatriotic to the Nation.

Others are Mr Joseph Mbu (the police man), His former special advicer from Adamawa Mr Gulak and many others which I can't remember now. Feel free to add yours...
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by jide53: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2014
ok
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Including this jobless Op that decided to post this evil against GEJ this early morning.

3 Likes

Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by patrotic9gerian: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2014
masterpower:
Including this jobless Op that decided to post this evil against GEJ this early morning.
OP is not jobless. Rather due to his love for fatherland decided to fearlessly post the truth. It is to my believe that you are an enemy to the progress of Nigeria (may be because of some selfish benefits or fanatical ideology) by making this comment of yours as I believe you can stand behind what is wrong as a result of some ideology that you believe in. I don't intend to be rude and no insults pls...

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by chamboy(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2014
I love dis
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by mrvitalis(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2014
ok
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Your first two paragraph is rubbish and pure undiluted lies.
Gej will continue to be your nightmare till 2019
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2014
patrotic9gerian:

OP is not jobless. Rather due to his love for fatherland decided to fearlessly post the truth. It is to my believe that you are an enemy to the progress of Nigeria (may be because of some selfish benefits or fanatical ideology) by making this comment of yours as I believe you can stand behind what is wrong as a result of some ideology that you believe in. I don't intend to be rude and no insults pls...
He is not only jobless but he is a hypocrite .
If he so much love Nigeria he should focuse more on the stealing of lagos state treasury and other Apc states by TINUBU
JAN JA WEEDS
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by patrotic9gerian: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
Your first two paragraph is rubbish and pure undiluted lies.
Gej will continue to be your nightmare till 2019

GEJ would not be my nightmare.. I love him as a person and he is such a good and kind hearted man. However, I strongly feel that he does not have the qualities of leadership and its affecting me and you (whether you like it or not). Any right thinking person with an unbiased mind would long for change. I seek change in Nigeria. It may be another PDP candidate with a better qualities or from any other political party. I dont care. I don't support any party but I care about Nigeria. All i want is good leadership. My prayer is that God should rise up good and God fearing leaders for the Nation. She is dying.. Cheers
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by patrotic9gerian: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
He is not only jobless but he is a hypocrite .
If he so much love Nigeria he should focuse more on the stealing of lagos state treasury and other Apc states by TINUBU
JAN JA WEEDS
Once again... I dont care about APC or PDP... I can spot some few good leaders in both political parties including Fashola, Oshiomole, Amechi, Godswill akpabio and (may be Kwankwaso). All other Nigerian politicians are a big disappointment including the Tinubu you are refering to... However, I still commend him a little bit cos when he was in leadership of lagos, I heard of a few good works that he did.. I also agree with you as I have heard that he demands to be settled by Fashola at some point in time which is criminal... Cheers
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2014
patrotic9gerian:

GEJ would not be my nightmare.. I love him as a person and he is such a good and kind hearted man. However, I strongly feel that he does not have the qualities of leadership and its affecting me and you (whether you like it or not). Any right thinking person with an unbiased mind would long for change. I seek change in Nigeria. It may be another PDP candidate with a better qualities or from any other political party. I dont care. I don't support any party but I care about Nigeria. All i want is good leadership. My prayer is that God should rise up good and God fearing leaders for the Nation. She is dying.. Cheers
Your nation and future is dying not mine!!!,for the other gibberish you wrote i won't honour them with a reply
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2014
patrotic9gerian:

Once again... I dont care about APC or PDP... I can spot some few good leaders in both political parties including Fashola, Oshiomole, Amechi, Godswill akpabio and (may be Kwankwaso). All other Nigerian politicians are a big disappointment including the Tinubu you are refering to... However, I still commend him a little bit cos when he was in leadership of lagos, I heard of a few good works that he did.. I also agree with you as I have heard that he demands to be settled by Fashola at some point in time which is criminal... Cheers
You are neutral
tell me something!!!
SOME OF YOUR LIES ARE SILLY
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by patrotic9gerian: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
You are neutral
tell me something!!!
SOME OF YOUR LIES ARE SILLY

DATS ur opinion and I respect it... I am not ready to join issues with you if you are not willing to take at look at reality... Cheers and final bye...
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2014
patrotic9gerian:

DATS ur opinion and I respect it... I am not ready to join issues with you if you are not willing to take at look at reality... Cheers and final bye...
better
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2014
patrotic9gerian:

psycho
Re: The Enemies Of GEJ by FRENZYLO: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2014
RUBBISH

(1) (Reply)

Why APC Must Fail - Fayose / Fayose Under Attack For Advert About Buhari And Death / 5 PDP Governors Secretly Working For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.