Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigeria Buys Helicopters From Russia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Buys Helicopters From Russia (3538 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel / US In Cold War With Nigeria •nigeria Buys Attack Helicopters From / FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Buys Helicopters From Russia by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Op there's a difference between "Nigeria buys" & "Nigeria to buy". Stop misleading ppl. This news is over two months old
Re: Nigeria Buys Helicopters From Russia by Bolic(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
talktimi:
you're confused and ignorant
Thank you @talktimi for letting me know. I bet you know why u have such opinion, but please learn to respect other people's opinion.
Re: Nigeria Buys Helicopters From Russia by 1mindchrisr(f): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
erunz:
if the first one was illegal, I assume the 2 second deal was also illegal. U will just die from h8.

until you realise dt Law in your counrty n d meaning of it
maybe then u wont scream this n dt country hates you ,even this website we are using theres rules n regulations which we hv to abide

make a change with your energy start inventing ,do research ,start with something small others on seeing positive creativity will glady join
,the blame game makes on takes 10steps back with realising it
Re: Nigeria Buys Helicopters From Russia by Kinkale(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
romme2u:
this post looks like a fp candidate.

space booked in case ##space bookers association##

SCAN(space creators association of nairaland) o not Nairaland.. Me dun decamp
Re: Nigeria Buys Helicopters From Russia by dustydee: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

They use democracy as a gimmick to install their proxy heads even when it is obvious they don't even practise true democracy.

The likes of tinubu is a good example of a political hitman. Obasanjo, MKO and IBB are also part of their motely crew.

What they do is they get a stooge who will emerge through their own doing be it via a coup or through the ballot. They will look the other way if this stooge is corrupt or brutal as long as he does what they are told.

The stooge is also required to put his stolen wealth in specified banks of their choice. When the stooge dies the wealth becomes the CIA's.
MKO was supposedly very wealth but after his death his wealth vaporized. Today kola abiola is a mere landlord overseeing his father's real estate.
This is why tinubu is allowed to go and come as he wishes but when he kicks the bucket all those stolen wealth he has stashed abroad is transfered to another secret account held by the CIA which they use to fund clandestine operations world wide

I watched a documentary on Thomas Sankara and Patrice Lumumba last night and it made me angry towards the West. The US and Belgian Governments killed Patrice because he stood for his people and was leaning towards the soviet Union. It is sad that some of us allow ourselves to be used by these imperialist who are only after their own good. I pray God will raise for us a true African Leader who will once again stand up to these people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Buys Helicopters From Russia by emmanuel4758(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
diluminati:

Kid, you don't know the U.S controls your life.
nawaoooh was it human being or robot typed this?
Re: Nigeria Buys Helicopters From Russia by fr3do(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Before you start cursing the US, pray that our Air Force doesn't crash it.

Yeye! Filths like you don't deserve to dwell among humans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos / Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria / Goodbye Niger Delta -niger Republic To Supply Crude Oil To Kaduna Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.