Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,365 members, 7,853,635 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This (1945 Views)

Guys Pls Don’t Be Deceived! See What Bae Do To Get Big Ba-ck Side / Ladies Only... Guys Pls Stay Off!! / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by kentozybee(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2014
I and my gf were virgins, she told me she is tired of keeping her virginity dat her friends are making jest of her,she said she feels like a small gal among them.I can't stand d sight of her giving her virginity to another man, I want to b d first but we r both scared.She also stressed dat she is proud of it Bt nw wants to get rid of it. Pls should I go ahead or I should let her give it to someone else, opinions please nd I am serious about this
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Dreyl(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2014
This is serious.
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Afrok(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2014
Hehe... Virginity threads everywhere this days, it's good sha coz we're all born virgins but lost it or will loose it in one way or the other as we grow.

Op believe me U won't be able to stand the relationship again if ur girlfriend looses her virginity to another guy, U are both virgins and even though premarital sex is not good, if U guys are really ready then do it. Remember to be ready for the consequences, prepare and protect yourself if not be sure to be a father or a murderer (abortion).
Either ways, be assured that once U break her virginity ( and urs), no going back coz it's most likely she'll demand sex from U often.

Another part of me says, DON'T tongue.
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by kentozybee(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2014
Afrok:
Hehe... Virginity threads everywhere this days, it's good sha coz we're all born virgins but lost it or will loose it in one way or the other as we grow.

Op believe me U won't be able to stand the relationship again if ur girlfriend looses her virginity to another guy, U are both virgins and even though premarital sex is not good, if U guys are really ready then do it. Remember to be ready for the consequences, prepare and protect yourself if not be sure to be a father or a murderer (abortion).
Either ways, be assured that once U break her virginity ( and urs), no going back coz it's most likely she'll demand sex from U often.

Another part of me says, DON'T tongue.
did u mean first time sex could lead to pregnancy
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by kentozybee(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2014
Dreyl:
This is serious.
say something na
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2014
I repeat.... Dnt even think of it......
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2014
After u have broke her virginity the dragon u will release eh,I doubt if u can cope,itz most likely u guys will part ways after that
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2014
This section should be renamed KIDS SECTION

2 Likes

Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Houseofglam7(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Wait....till.......forever....... angry
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2014
kentozybee:

With 2 virgins?...... 85% chance of the girl getting pregnant
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2014
Odilafta:

So you that is an adult what are you doing here na undecided
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Afrok(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2014
kentozybee:
My brother there is nothing like first time sex when it comes to pregnancy, sex without protection and other means of preventing pregnancy will most likely result to pregnancy.
Please if U guys aren't ready or know the things to do in order to prevent pregnancy, I'll boldly say DON'T DO IT untill U guys can handle the pre and post enjoyments of sex maturely. The thing (sex) dey sweet but ehn consequences if not prevented is very bitter and will definitely make the sweetness turn to regret.

Premarital sex is not good tongue.
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by dmcdad: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2014
Odilafta:
As in ehn... The amount of these kinda threads emanating from this section these days is just astronomical.
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by kentozybee(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2014
u guys have all spoken well ,Thanks Fr ur useful opinions
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by jnrprof(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2014
kentozybee:
I and my gf were virgins, she told me she is tired of keeping her virginity dat her friends are making jest of her,she said she feels like a small gal among them.I can't stand d sight of her giving her virginity to another man, I want to b d first but we r both scared.She also stressed dat she is proud of it Bt nw wants to get rid of it. Pls should I go ahead or I should let her give it to someone else, opinions please nd I am serious about this

One question: What's the reason you have remained a virgin for this long? Fear of God or lack of opportunity?
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by pretydiva(f): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2014
Hw old r u@op n ur gf?
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Eastherbunny(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Coughs......ahh... Nkechi get your grandpa his weed biko this cough wan high me be4 time.

My son @op pls your question are for the gods but thank your stars am one but first let me Ask you a question.
Let assume your are still in high school let ss2 and you got straight admission into the university with all expenses paid will reject it because you didn't write jamb.
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by kentozybee(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
pretydiva:
Hw old r u@op n ur gf?
I am 19 nd she is 18
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by kentozybee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
jnrprof:

One question: What's the reason you have remained a virgin for this long? Fear of God or lack of opportunity?
both but partially Fr d fear of God
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by jnrprof(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
kentozybee:
both but partially Fr d fear of God

Firstly, if the fear of God is your reason, then that should be your driving force. Will giving in to your gf's demand really show that you have any form of fear and reverence for God?

Secondly, you're just 19! you really have greater priorities than gf and sex issues.

Get wisdom and let God guide you
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by izsmike: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
kentozybee:
I am 19 nd she is 18
[size=64pt]teenagers [/size]
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP,hell is real.Do it at your own risk.

grin grin
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Give me her number first, before you do
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
kentozybee:

It will affect your entire life,will sap your youthful energy and will attract God's wrath.Desist from it!

1 Like

Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
kentozybee:
I am 19 nd she is 18

Chai,UMUAKA!
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by toluwalore(f): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
kentozybee:
. OP, hold on to your determination, don't allow any girl to distract you. You are still young and therefore need to be focused. You might not be able to handle the consequence. Once u start, u won't be able to stop. Pre marital sex is not right, continue to fear God. Flee from all appearance of evil.

1 Like

Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by dmcdad: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
kentozybee:
I am 19 nd she is 18
So at just 18, a girl is already tired of keeping her virginity!? OMG! The rest of us yet to marry are really in soup.
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
LegatusGlaber:
Give me her number first, before you do
come vote for me na,am in group 4
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by kentozybee(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
jnrprof:

Firstly, if the fear of God is your reason, then that should be your driving force. Will giving in to your gf's demand really show that you have any form of fear and reverence for God?

Secondly, you're just 19! you really have greater priorities than gf and sex issues.

Get wisdom and let God guide you
thanks Mr
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by mesoade(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
For the fact that she's even asking it from you . .
If you don't disvirgin her,another guy will,that's for sure . . Even tho she luvs u,the peer pressure and the feeling of wanting to "belong" is much on her.
If you need her,disvirgin her.
And if you don't disvirgin her,you'll lose her,but you've just overcome a temptation from the devil and hence,more blessings from God
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by kentozybee(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
mesoade:
Incase
of wat
Re: Guys,pls I Need Ur Advice On This by donkingarmani(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mehn go on do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Ex-girlfriend From Anambra State Did To Me / Advantages Of Not Having A Bf/gf / Life Stages Of A Girl, Funny But Truthful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.