Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Tormenting Neighbours - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tormenting Neighbours (535 Views)

Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) / My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died / 11 Year Old Gets Pregnant – Mother Ignores Multiple Warnings From Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tormenting Neighbours by VENTY0(f): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2014
I found it so interesting knowing that i was going to stay in one of the rooms in a 3 bedroom flat because the other rooms has male occupants...hey what ure thinking is not my reason grin I felt happy bcause it is not very easy staying with some ladies, but beloveds it would have been better staying with a lady because I cannot differentiate between their acts and that of ladies, the following are the torments I get from my neighbours.

1. Knock knock 2am #me.woke.up.in.shock# guess what he want to borrow matches

2. Knock knock midnight pls do you have pure water?

3. I am still in bed in the morning ooooo... Knock knock can I make use of your boiling ring?

These among many are the things I face. last night I was praying at night and one of them knocked at my door, I didn't respond I was shocked he tried to open the door pushing hard on it....... I was now wondering what if the door wasn't on lock and I was naked hmmmm undecided......... Am really very confused of what action to take on this...... You can be of help you know! kiss
Re: Tormenting Neighbours by alabiyemmy(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2014
why not simply put a notice on your door noone should knock the door because noone will answer.
Re: Tormenting Neighbours by VENTY0(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2014
alabiyemmy:
why not simply put a notice on your door noone should knock the door because noone will answer.
hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Tormenting Neighbours by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2014
I like the part wey you say you dey pray unclad grin

Omo God dey enjoy ooo grin grin grin
Re: Tormenting Neighbours by VENTY0(f): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
I like the part wey you say you dey pray unclad grin

Omo God dey enjoy ooo grin grin grin
see ur mouth..... Read d post wella
Re: Tormenting Neighbours by woky: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2014
some people shaa

(1) (Reply)

How Did The Voters Registration In Ur Area Go??? / 7 Things To Consider Before Buying A Smartphone / Oritsejafor Asks Sultan To Write Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.