Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died (1088 Views)

Snakes, The Neighbours I Never Knew Were Around(pic) / How I Nearly Lost My Life. / Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by mynd44bankrall: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
I don't know the kind of woman she is. They moved in last month and I have always been wondering why my nieghbour always eats at mama rebecca's buka.

The wife is very pretty always and smiles all the time and invites me to their house to keep her company atimes. So I always wondered why he doesn't eat her food.

It was just this morning came to my house that she said she cooked something special for me. I went along and saw a plate of beans with long plantain inside. I feared because I saw the husband eating gala and lacasera this morning so I wondered why there is beans and he still wants to eat snacks?.

For the sake of let me not look like a bad person, I reluctantly ate the food and it was very sweet. She gave me an extra plate without me even asking and I was very happy not knowing the evil she had planned for me.

I was full and went to work and before 12 o clock, my stomach has doubled in size like that of a heavily pregenant woman. I started hearing funny noises and rumbling and ran to the toilet. What happened there till 3o clock is none of your business.................

.....But I just thank God that I am still alive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
funny
Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by Exjoker(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lol
Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin That's the side effect one gets from eating sweet beans.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
I was loling till I got to the last paragraph..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by Abduletudaye(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
mynd44bankrall: I don't know the kind of woman she is. They moved in last month and I have always been wondering why my nieghbour always eats at mama rebecca's buka.

The wife is very pretty always and smiles all the time and invites me to their house to keep her company atimes. So I always wondered why he doesn't eat her food.

It was just this morning came to my house that she said she cooked something special for me. I went along and saw a plate of beans with long plantain inside. I feared because I saw the husband eating gala and lacasera this morning so I wondered why there is beans and he still wants to eat snacks?.

For the sake of let me not look like a bad person, I reluctantly ate the food and it was very sweet. She gave me an extra plate without me even asking and I was very happy not knowing the evil she had planned for me.

I was full and went to work and before 12 o clock, my stomach has doubled in size like that of a heavily pregenant woman. I started hearing funny noises and rumbling and ran to the toilet. What happened there till 3o clock is none of your business.................

Got me laughing tho' grin .. Beans has high capacity to cause constipation. I guess she didn't change the water of the beans when it had boiled abit.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by mynd44bankrall: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Got me laughing tho' grin .. Beans has high capacity to cause constipation. I guess she didn't change the water of the beans when it had boiled abit.
are you sure it was not deliberate?
They say putting fake love portion inside food can do it to someone too.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by Abduletudaye(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
mynd44bankrall: are you sure it was not deliberate?
They say putting fake love portion inside food can do it to someone too.

Lmfao!!! Love potion? Nah.. I just think its bad cooking.. Either she didn't do the boiling thing or she put too much maggi(if its oloyin beans)
Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by egopersonified(f): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
What happened to your other moniker? Next time you experience this, just ask to go home to recuperate for two weeks. Hopefully, your job MIGHT just still be waiting for you.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by mynd44bankrall: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
egopersonified: What happened to your other moniker? Next time you experience this, just ask to go home to recuperate for two weeks. Hopefully, your job MIGHT just still be waiting for you.
my enemies are after me. I appreciate how caring you are ma tongue
Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
mtcheww and so? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by braine(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lol. Next time you'll find your level.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by ogaofficer(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
2 much of awoof, the op must be an etisalat suscriber.
Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by clemz88(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
mynd44bankrall: I don't know the kind of woman she is. They moved in last month and I have always been wondering why my nieghbour always eats at mama rebecca's buka.

let somebody shout halleluya.
Hmm. Wait a minuite boy are u sure she's not having an eye on ? Heheheheh. Cos I smell fish.hope u wount take over the hubby position.hmmm

Miss pretty : knock knock

Collins. :yes come in. Oow neighbour

Miss pretty : mmmmm**wink* I brought u fried rice cos I tot u might like some

Collins : tnxs very much

.......,NExt day

Miss pretty : knock knock

Collins. :yes a second pls. Then opens

Miss pretty : I brought you pepper soup. Do u mind we eating together ?

Collins : ***thinks* e be lyk sey dis is ministry is moving to another site***. Owk opens mouth.
From there only Jah know knows the rest
Re: My Neighbours Wife Served Me Beans Today, I Nearly Died by Geehan(f): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dis is wat they call Atenuje, grin. Barely eat beans outside.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Fire Outbreak At Oando Gas Station Nkpor Junction Anambra State / To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. / Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.