Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? (10550 Views)

7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice / I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Puppy/Dog
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by austinebode: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
I've got a dog(boerboel) and bird( yellow and white Canary).
They are lovely.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Stanleysteno(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2013
Cipriani: Me, I will like to keep a LION [/b]or [b]A DRAGON or better still a DINOSAUR tongue tongue tongue
if i b ur friend, i no go visit u again for my life,
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Stanleysteno(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2013
HR.hotness:
I've always had a soft spot for d cat family, .

a tiger wld be ideal grin grin
nna, that na Suicide ooo, make u no try am
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Stanleysteno(m): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2013
CrazyMan: I love rats. I won't mind keeping it as a pet
bros i no trust u, e b like say u want chop rat pepper soup
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Stanleysteno(m): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2013
Its Dog or guinea pig for me
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Revolva(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2013
My pet would be GEJ grin grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by pweetieHarby(f): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2013
I tink I will like 2 av a parrot as my pet in case if my neighbor wnts 2 steal my television cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by revolt(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
I love CATS! Im in love wif mine

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by otikpoko(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Some of your replies here are really hillarious grin.

For those wanting and some already keeping some wild animals, be very careful!
You might become human pepper soup for your pet if not properly fed.

Yes, we had a dog one certain time...the dog refused to grow in size, so we called the Dog Chihuahua den sometimes we called it huahua and she will answer you.

But the thing be say, the dog dey misbehave too much!

if you put am for chain, e go cry from morning till night like say u wan killam, very annoying and always disturbing while chained angry angry

Now when you set it free from its shackles, the first thing she will do is to run to the balcony (entrance to the sitting room),urinate and sh*t there angry angry.

Based on say na me small pass for house that time, na me dem go dey send to go dey pack dog sh*t angry angry

Sometimes she will even enter into the living room and to piss and sh...

Finally sha, we chop the dog for too much misdemeanor grin grin.

I cannot forget that Melon soup, pepper soup and stew when my Mamma use the meat cook! grin grin

Chai dog meat delicious sha cheesy cheesy grin grin cool cool

*Licking my lips with my tongue* cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by dasparrow: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Revolt

Your cat is very cute. I love cats too.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by otikpoko(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
revolt: I love CATS! Im in love wif mine

I have always desired to eat cat meat smiley smiley

I heard it is very tasty grin grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
otikpoko: Some of your replies here are really hillarious grin.

For those wanting and some already keeping some wild animals, be very careful!
You might become human pepper soup for your pet if not properly fed.

Yes, we had a dog one certain time...the dog refused to grow in size, so we called the Dog Chihuahua den sometimes we called it huahua and she will answer you.

But the thing be say, the dog dey misbehave too much!

if you put am for chain, e go cry from morning till night like say u wan killam, very annoying and always disturbing while chained angry angry

Now when you set it free from its shackles, the first thing she will do is to run to the balcony (entrance to the sitting room),urinate and sh*t there angry angry.

Based on say na me small pass for house that time, na me dem go dey send to go dey pack dog sh*t angry angry

Sometimes she will even enter into the living room and to piss and sh...

Finally sha, we chop the dog for too much misdemeanor grin grin.

I cannot forget that Melon soup, pepper soup and stew when my Mamma use the meat cook! grin grin

Chai dog meat delicious sha cheesy cheesy grin grin cool cool

*Licking my lips with my tongue* cool
Omg! Yuck! *puking*
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by revolt(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
otikpoko:

I have always desired to eat cat meat smiley smiley

I heard it is very tasty grin grin
mine is poisonous to man so beware of my cat and by the way his name is MIAWZ and he comes out to greet me nytyme I combak, he knows my horn. So its a myth for those saying cats don't care , this one does n evn gets jelos if I gve visitors too much attention
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
my spoiled cat, her name is princess and NO she isn't fat grin grin
love cats
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
revolt: I love CATS! Im in love wif mine

your cat is so cute
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by revolt(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
dasparrow: @Revolt

Your cat is very cute. I love cats too.
thanks joor. No mind all these razz ppl calln cats evil ! Whtll shock u is I ddnt buy it. It strayed from its mum lame and blind and was dyin in ma balcony when I saw it, was bout to throw it away den jes decided to adopt it and I'm so loving him right now
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by revolt(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
linda_1:

your cat is so cute
thanx urs is cool tho I fink she's a lil obese, cats shuldnt plod they're meant to b very agile! Control her feedn b4 she becomes like mine tht jumps over rats in fear! Serzly he did it once n I was so mad I starved him 4 2days
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by otikpoko(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
revolt: It strayed from its mum lame and blind and was dyin in ma balcony when I saw it, was bout to throw it away den jes decided to adopt it...
That was Nice of you wink

revolt: mine is poisonous to man so beware of my cat

My stomach has "Cat meat poison neutralizercheesy"

revolt: and he comes out to greet me nytyme I combak, he knows my horn. So its a myth for those saying cats don't care , this one does n evn gets jelos if I gve visitors too much attention

I dey tell you o smiley

linda_1: my spoiled cat, her name is princess

You should have named her Garfield

revolt: ...cats shuldnt plod they're meant to b very agile!
^AGREED

revolt: thanx urs is cool tho I fink she's a lil obese...

Revolt
be like say na Pricess i go go for o!since she is more meaty grin

Linda
You fit cut only pricess tail make i take go make pepper soup make i taste as cat meat dey dey like tongue

revolt: Control her feedn b4 she becomes like mine tht jumps over rats in fear!

Chai, i wan die for laugh just now grin grin grin grin

See Ajebutter cat cool
The cat needs to watch some "tom and Jerry" angry

revolt: Serzly he did it once n I was so mad I starved him 4 2days
I dey tell you o!
before one day wen u return from work,u go see say rat don pursue cat dey eat the cat food from d cat plate along side the children den cat go dey one side dey look dem shocked
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
revolt: thanx urs is cool tho I fink she's a lil obese, cats shuldnt plod they're meant to b very agile! Control her feedn b4 she becomes like mine tht jumps over rats in fear! Serzly he did it once n I was so mad I starved him 4 2days

no my cat ain't fat, she look fat because she is layin down on back tongue
she's the most agile cat I have ever see believe it, she is hyper she run like crazy back and forward everyday. cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
otikpoko:
That was Nice of you wink

My stomach has "Cat meat poison neutralizercheesy"

I dey tell you o smiley

You should have named her Garfield

^AGREED

Revolt
be like say na Pricess i go go for o!since she is more meaty grin

Linda
You fit cut only pricess tail make i take go make pepper soup make i taste as cat meat dey dey like tongue

Chai, i wan die for laugh just now grin grin grin grin

See Ajebutter cat cool
The cat needs to watch some "tom and Jerry" angry

I dey tell you o!
before one day wen u return from work,u go see say rat don pursue cat dey eat the cat food from d cat plate along side the children den cat go dey one side dey look dem shocked

grin
No Garfield, she doesn't look like him tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by revolt(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
linda_1:

no my cat ain't fat, she look fat because she is layin down on back tongue
she's the most agile cat I have ever see believe it, she is hyper she run like crazy back and forward everyday. cool
better cos I hate lazy cats! Love dem bold and vicious! Mine chases legs and pounces on me in da dark! Vewy funny beast
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by dasparrow: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
revolt: thanks joor. No mind all these razz ppl calln cats evil ! Whtll shock u is I ddnt buy it. It strayed from its mum lame and blind and was dyin in ma balcony when I saw it, was bout to throw it away den jes decided to adopt it and I'm so loving him right now

You did very well to rescue the helpless cat. Please keep up the good work taking care of him.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Damicares(f): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pups and kittens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats / Available Dogs For Sale / Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.