Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? (2430 Views)

Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? / Guy's And Ladies In D House Wat's Ur Stake On Dis. / How Do U Know Wat Ur Babe Love Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2014
Thou, they av been having a little misunderstand 4 some wks now

One night her bf decided to visit her, but unlucky for her,was dsame day her toaster who has been asking her out for yrs,

but keep turning him down, telling him, she already av a bf frnd, who is too jealous for her to try such,

invited her 4 a date as well, she decided to use dat opportunity to av a drink wit him.

Her bf then came first and after enough apology, he pleaded wit her to follow him home, but refused his offered, & her bf later

used force on her, which she did, just to save her 4rm embarrassment, cos according to her, his very caring but jealous & hot

temper, one funny tin wit some guys is dat, 1's a gal started doing dat, they believe you are seeing some1 behind them, or

av some1 who is keeping you busy. Now whn d got home her toaster started calling, bt she refused to pick, her bf insisted

she do, but she still refused, her bf now picked d call, and her toaster insisted he gives the fone to d owner, they started

claiming chairman and insulting each other, her toaster was like, look if anytin happen to dat gal, i will hold you responsible,

her bf now got angry and destroy d fone, which he bought for her, then beat her up, for d first time, since a relationship of

3yrs! Now his my frnd said she want to quit d relationship, wat's ur advice on this pls? Cos for me, i dnt kno wat to say yet o
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by iceberylin(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Whats this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Polithiefcian(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
I was here
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
iceberylin:
I guess u av sight problem
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
You As Her Friend, What Advice Did You Give Her?
Because For You To Come And Ask On Her Behave Here Must Have Told Her Your Own View.
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by iceberylin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
izaray:
I guess u av sight problem
You need English classes undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
iceberylin:
I guess u av sight problem, am not surprise, u always like been noticed! Pls try to stop dat, cos is not good 4 ur health, no offence!
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
iceberylin:

You need English classes undecided
Big fool, i cn't even remember inviting u here
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by iceberylin(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
izaray:
Big fool, i cn't even remember inviting u here
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Easy Na Husband And Wife
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by iceberylin(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
izaray:
I guess u av sight problem, am not surprise, u always like been noticed! Pls try to stop dat, cos is not good 4 ur health, no offence!
sister biko... e don do wink
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quote author=iceberylin post=2
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quote author=iceberylin post=280065
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Its so glaring dt if dt gal ends up with dx her hot bf,,she's gna end up bn treated like a "property"

I see red light here o
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Its so glaring dt if dt gal ends up with dx her hot bf,,she's gna end up bn treated like a "property"

I see red light here o
Tnk u very much dear!
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
izaray:
Tnk u very much dear!
Uwc smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quote author=iceberylin post=28006549
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Uwc smiley
Op, was she right or wrong by not picking d call?
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Melahou(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
your friend this your friend that...
how has your friend issue now become you headache.

is your friend now you

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by yinkablue(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
I HAVE IT DIFFCULT T REPLY ON NAIRALAND, because OF THE WAY PEOPLE RESPONSE TO QUESTION AND ANS, SOME1 NEED UR ADVICE NOT U INSULTING D PERSON, PROBLEM SHARE IS PROBLE, WHY ARE WE DOING THING LIKE BLACK MAN ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
The poster above me is high on Pawpaw leaves.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Melahou:
your friend this your friend that...
how has your friend issue now become you headache.

is your friend now you
Dis 's very sad of you, dn't make me believe, you are the type dat dnt cherish people,

mostly when they needed you most, let me tel u one secret, after ur family members,

the next person is ur frnd, some frnds even sacrifices more than ur broda or sis can do 4 u!
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
yinkablue:
I HAVE IT DIFFCULT T REPLY ON NAIRALAND, because OF THE WAY PEOPLE RESPONSE TO QUESTION AND ANS, SOME1 NEED UR ADVICE NOT U INSULTING D PERSON, PROBLEM SHARE IS PROBLE, WHY ARE WE DOING THING LIKE BLACK MAN ?
My dear, i dnt kno why o, u kno human being are just like animals, with different characters and way of life! Some of them always like to be noticed on every social network!
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
izaray:
Op, was she right or wrong by not picking d call?
eeerm

I'll say she cud have saved herself some punches by picking d call right in front of d guy and say something dt will at least show she has no skeleton in her cupboard. Nt picking d call kinda portrays a hidden agenda. All d same. Its nt enough reason to be beaten up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
eeerm

I'll say she cud have saved herself some punches by picking d call right in front of d guy and say something dt will at least show she has no skeleton in her cupboard. Nt picking d call kinda portrays a hidden agenda. All d same. Its nt enough reason to be beaten up.
Yea, i told her same, but she taught doing dat, was a sign of respect to him, now see wer it has ended her! But men sha, i dnt kno whn u guys jealousy towards us will stop o, wink
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
izaray:
Yea, i told her same, but she taught doing dat, was a sign of respect to him, now see wer it has ended her! But men sha, i dnt kno whn u guys jealousy towards us will stop o, wink
Lol
This one is more than jealousy o. How can he beat her up and destroy her phone?? She's nt even his wife yet o. Just gf.... Dtx crazy.

She should even be sin thankful something like dx happened. To save herself future punches
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by izaray(f): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
This one is more than jealousy o. How can he beat her up and destroy her phone?? She's nt even his wife yet o. Just gf.... Dtx crazy.

She should even be sin thankful something like dx happened. To save herself future punches
Tnks alot, i like d way you reason, i doubt if you a nigerian, cos d hardly reason dis way...hahahahah.dnt mind me jare!
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
izaray:
Tnks alot, i like d way you reason, i doubt if you a nigerian, cos d hardly reason dis way...hahahahah.dnt mind me jare!
Lol
Am a Nigerian! Born and breed in Naija!! cool

And Tnkx 4 liking d way I reason wink grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Judek2(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tell her.. Pics, or it didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Run!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by Macwytt(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Honestly I seems not to understand your story....
Re: Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? by cutieberie1(f): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
leave dt guy to ur new toaster at least dt 1 cares
unles she wnys to me a punching bag for dt ha bf

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC VS PDP Come Feb 14 ,2015, Who Is Going To Win? Ur Votes Pls. / How To Woo A Lady / 5 Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland (Photos PG18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.