Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal (37301 Views)

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper / Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Louislewis: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
More division ahead in APC with these development. Okorocha chances of winning is quite high. How I wish 60% of northerners in APC will come out as presidential candidate. Goodluck!
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by legendsilver(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Missonas:
Make them dey divide their votes dey go.Except this is a strategy..... undecided

If you don't understand what they are saying here please sit one side and read comments, thanks.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by komek(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
exxell:
If they want, let them be 500 reps, all we know is "Jonathan till Buhari becomes a A catholic saint." All these useless online propaganda wont help the North at all. Let me ask, ARE THEY BORN TO RULE? MUST AN HAUSA MAN COME OUT EVERY ELECTION? Why not Ibibio, Kanuri, Efik, Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Igala, Nupe, Gwari etc? Thieves!

Very reasonable post. This is exactly what I preach. Must it be them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
olukenzo:

Is Jonadunce's current VP not a northerner?

Jonathan is not fit in all ways to be my President, he is a failure in all ramifications and he can barely control his illiterate wife. I'd take my chances with anybody else.

Of all the things you said against me bro, am gonna ignore you. But to insult the president of this country and his wife is another level of heartlessness. What has the wife done to you? I take umbrage at this your comment. You labeled the president of this country a failure but if I may ask you, what has your steewpid personality achieved in life? What have your lost soul offered to this country? Even if you are jobless and hungry as you sound, is it the president's fault? Is he the problem why you are unable to get some alimentation for your hyperphagia? Did he impregnate your mum to bring you into this world? What has your father done to better your sorry life? A.R.S.E Holle! Apart from the wickedness, heartlessness and malignancy that your personality reeks of, do you have any thing tangible and worthwhile to offer this nation? The problem of this great nation started with the Northerners! Starting from their despotic rule of this country from independence to the Machiavellian governments we have had since Obasanjo. Jonathan may not be perfect but I can assure you that he is better than the rest. By God's grace, Buhari will be disgraced again and you will DIE! Idiaat! Hungry Pleb! Hausa Fooooool!

8 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by rigarmortis: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
berem:
That's the beauty of democracy which PDP has failed to give Nigerians.

I am highly impressed!

have you finished sowing your curtains?...what are you doing here?

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by eempire: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Trailblazer1:
With the number of presidential Aspirants in APC raising each day.

Its either they are master strategists

Or

They are overwhelmingly confused and clueless.

Time shall tell

the bolded above is the answer, but its a pity some nigerians still don't know how the game of politics in nigeria is been played.
You just wait and see, and don't be surprise if you later hear GMB, ATIKU, KWANKWASOr and others stepping down for TAMBUWAL, thereby making him the only presidential aspirant/candidate from APC against GEJ come 2015

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by PStacks(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
winnieG1:
Buhari, Atiku, Okorocha, Kwankwaso and now Tambuwal, APC heading for a show down that will determine their existence as a party

This is the richness and beauty of Democracy as opposed to the one man show of GEJ in PDP.

I dislike that man by the day..

Let GEJ subject himself to PDP Primaries and test his popularity..

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hahahaha... I dey laff.
See moni dey for share to guys to carry start life they go waste am.
Labbish!
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by hayoakins(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
I sure prefer him to Atiku, GEJ, Buhari and others undecided

3 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Reference(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
The more the merrier. Say no to consensus.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Caseless: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
isuomo:
Guys, please stop posting the stories it is not true, Tambuwal is going for the Sokoto governorship ticket and nothing more.

Tambuwal to go for Sokoto governor
Print
Email
Category: Lead stories Published on Friday, 14 November 2014 05:01 Written by Mahmud Jega Hits: 17993

Alhaji Aminu Waziri
Speaker of the House of Representatives Alhaji Aminu Waziri will not seek the opposition All Progressives Congress’ (APC) presidential ticket but will, instead, seek the party’s governorship ticket for Sokoto State, Daily Trust authoritatively learnt in Abuja yesterday.

The decision brings to an end a big suspense in Nigerian politics with some newspapers reporting yesterday that Tambuwal secretly picked up an APC presidential nomination form on Monday. Tambuwal did not pick up the form and would not seek it, Daily Trust learnt.
Daily Trust also learnt that Tambuwal’s decision was made after several rounds of high level meetings of APC’s Northern caucus. The party’s elders including its governors, national officials and presidential candidates had met in Kaduna on October 18 and in Abuja, last week.
The meetings, Daily Trust learnt, discussed at length how to reduce the possibility of rancour after one of the aspirants might have won the party’s ticket. The leaders said such rancour could mar the party’s chances of success in next year’s elections and they discussed ways of pruning down the number of aspirants.
An authoritative source close to the Speaker told Daily Trust last night: “The Right Honourable Speaker was present at all those meetings and he fully agreed with the observations made. There was heavy pressure mounted on him from all parts of the country to seek APC’s presidential ticket. Those who were mounting the pressure pointed to opinion polls which found that he is the potential aspirant with the nationwide appeal to defeat President Jonathan in next year’s election. Pressure is also being mounted on him to go home to Sokoto and seek the governorship ticket. He considered all the issues and decided that he must help the process of reducing rancour in the presidential race which could affect the party’s chances of success. Since the party already has four declared presidential aspirants and efforts are being made by elders to prune down the number, the Speaker decided not to compound the problem. He will, instead, consider the call for him to seek the Sokoto governorship ticket.”
The source noted that age is on the speaker’s side so he is in a good position to make sacrifices. Tambuwal, the source said, is also ready to play any role that will enhance the party’s chances of success in the elections, given his broad appeal across the country.
Tambuwal is believed to have the strong backing of Governor Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko in the quest for Sokoto APC’s governorship ticket.
Days before he defected from PDP, Tambuwal attended an APC stakeholders’ meeting in Sokoto, saying he did so upon Wamakko’s invitation. At that meeting, the party’s governorship ticket was zoned to Sokoto South Senatorial District, where he comes from.
There are, however, several other APC governorship aspirants from the same zone. The party has more aspirants from outside that zone. One of them, Professor Muhammad Lawal Bashar recently rejected the zoning arrangements adopted at the caucus meeting and said it could spell disaster for the party.
In deciding to seek the Sokoto governorship, observers believe that Tambuwal may have chosen the path of least resistance given APC’s overwhelming dominance in Sokoto State. The party controls not only the state government but has two of the three senators, all the House of Representatives members, all the members of the State House of Assembly, all the local government chairmen and all the councillors.

barcanista, i need u to check this out. Any more info on this?
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
exxell:

Of all the things you said against me bro, am gonna ignore you. But to insult the president of this country and his wife is another level of heartlessness. What has the wife done to you? I take umbrage at this your comment. You labeled the president of this country a failure but if I may ask you, what has your steewpid personality achieved in life? What have your lost soul offered to this country? Even if you are jobless and hungry as you sound, is it the president's fault? Is he the problem why you are unable to get some alimentation for your hyperphagia? Did he impregnate your mum to bring you into this world? What has your father done to better your sorry life? A.R.S.E Holle! Apart from the wickedness, heartlessness and malignancy that your personality reeks of, do you have any thing tangible and worthwhile to offer this nation? The problem of this great nation started with the Northerners! Starting from their despotic rule of this country from independence to the Machiavellian governments we have had since Obasanjo. Jonathan may not be perfect but I can assure you that he is better than the rest. By God's grace, Buhari will be disgraced again and you will DIE! Idiaat! Hungry Pleb! Hausa Fooooool!

hahaha

Did my comment hurt you this bad? You feel really bad that sb can rub your stupidity in your face. Better take care not a burst a vein man, don't kill yourself for nothing, Jonathan neither knows nor does he care about your worthless self.

Let me say this in your stead, you see, I understand you need to live, you know, make ends meet, things are tough for you. There are no jobs out there and thus you have resorted to being an a.r.s.e.licker. I feel sad for you man, tough luck.

So, unlike you, I have a cause. I want a better government, I want what is best for my country, I want electricity, jobs, roads, better standard of living, I want a president and a country I can be proud of. I would in all humility consider myself a patriot.

But you, you are a disgrace. You sell your soul for money. I spit on hateful, dishonorable, self-serving bigots like you. You are despicable.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by ade2291(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
LAPTOP FREE BIZ, BLAZING WITH MTNBIZ, UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD, LIVE STREAMING E.T.C..VISIT OUR FB PAGE @ MYUNITED_INFO. NOTE:: ONLY WORKS 4 PC.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
How i love Democracy....
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by thegoodone2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
I read all the comment people post, only what they have agaist the man is because he come from North which is the best unlike GBM. Tambuwa still the best candidate in APC and Okorocha as VP.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
olukenzo:

hahaha

Did my comment hurt you this bad? You feel really bad that sb can rub your stupidity in your face. Better take care not a burst a vein man, don't kill yourself for nothing, Jonathan neither knows nor does he care about your worthless self.

Let me say this in your stead, you see, I understand you need to live, you know, make ends meet, things are tough for you. There are no jobs out there and thus you have resorted to being an a.r.s.e.licker. I feel sad for you man, tough luck.

So, unlike you, I have a cause. I want a better government, I want what is best for my country, I want electricity, jobs, roads, better standard of living, I want a president and a country I can be proud of. I would in all humility consider myself a patriot.

But you, you are a disgrace. You sell your soul for money. I spit on hateful, dishonorable, self-serving bigots like you. You are despicable.

You sound so pained bro? grin grin grin grin. Am really beginning to doubt your sanity cheesy cheesy cheesy. Let it not be that I have been advising a mad man. Let me ask you one question; Are you sure its only the so called inefficiencies of Jonathan that is paining you? Honestly, you sound so frustrated tongue tongue tongue. Do you have love? Are you even loved by anybody? have you eaten anything today? embarassed embarassed embarassed. Why am asking all these questions is because I don't want to keep on talking to a demented soul like you. You can never get at me. You guys can never intimidate us with bombs and violence. I can never blame you. If your father used a condom, Nigeria won't have a problem like you. If your father and mother did it in bed, at least some iodine would be in your head right now. But they decided to have sex while standing up cool cool cool. That is why your imbecility is as tall as you are. Now we need a sledge hammer to cure a threat to Nigeria like you! I wonder why your evil and malignant lot can never see anything good in the government of Jonathan. Am not saying he is perfect but am certain within my soul that he has tried. All I can keep on telling you is that come 2015.... YOU WILL CRY BECAUSE JONATHAN IS GOING BACK TO ASO ROCK! YOU WILL STAY ALONE IN YOUR ROOM ON THE DAY OF ELECTION RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT, HEAR JONATHAN'S NAME AS OVERALL WINNER, DIE OF HEART BREAK ALONE, ROT, DECAY, REFUSED BY MAGGOTS AND PERISH IN HELL! DEMON!

5 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Gorgeous58(f): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Obinoscopy:
This is a welcomed development. We want the present generation to be active in leadership, the old generation has expired. The Nigerian Youths are obviously in the majority. 2015 would be very interesting.

Long live democracy

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

And who amongst the aspirants can be classified as a youth?
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Obinoscopy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Gorgeous58:

And who amongst the aspirants can be classified as a youth?
Tambuwal is 48 years. He's a youth as far as politics is concerned.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Leon2036(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
1 nah rich man he fit collect the form with him money, 1 carry loan for bank just to collect nomination form, now 2pipo dey sponsor another 1 to collect same form,... Hmmm only God knows what they would all want if thier sponsored candidate eventually wins.... issokay...we are here waiting
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by zheroes(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Missonas:
Make them dey divide their votes dey go.Except this is a strategy..... undecided

i don't think they are dividing votes yet since its under the same platform right, i mean the same party, the only thing is some persons might not be a fan of whoever wins from the party as a presidential candidate.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
exxell:

You sound so pained bro? grin grin grin grin. Am really beginning to doubt your sanity cheesy cheesy cheesy. Let it not be that I have been advising a mad man. Let me ask you one question; Are you sure its only the so called inefficiencies of Jonathan that is paining you? Honestly, you sound so frustrated tongue tongue tongue. Do you have love? Are you even loved by anybody? have you eaten anything today? embarassed embarassed embarassed. Why am asking all these questions is because I don't want to keep on talking to a demented soul like you. You can never get at me. You guys can never intimidate us with bombs and violence. I can never blame you. If your father used a condom, Nigeria won't have a problem like you. If your father and mother did it in bed, at least some iodine would be in your head right now. But they decided to have sex while standing up cool cool cool. That is why your imbecility is as tall as you are. Now we need a sledge hammer to cure a threat to Nigeria like you! I wonder why your evil and malignant lot can never see anything good in the government of Jonathan. Am not saying he is perfect but am certain within my soul that he has tried. All I can keep on telling you is that come 2015.... YOU WILL CRY BECAUSE JONATHAN IS GOING BACK TO ASO ROCK! YOU WILL STAY ALONE IN YOUR ROOM ON THE DAY OF ELECTION RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT, HEAR JONATHAN'S NAME AS OVERALL WINNER, DIE OF HEART BREAK ALONE, ROT, DECAY, REFUSED BY MAGGOTS AND PERISH IN HELL! DEMON!

grin grin grin grin

Lunatic, suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

I don't dispute the possibility of Jonathan returning to power, he'll just never have my vote because of the reasons I mentioned earlier. That is clear as day.

All the other bullchit you typed, bleh! Not worth my time.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by zheroes(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Louislewis:
More division ahead in APC with these development. Okorocha chances of winning is quite high. How I wish 60% of northerners in APC will come out as presidential candidate. Goodluck!
i doubt if okorocha has any significant influence in the north ooo, my opinion though it will make some sense if he pairs with a northerner so they can have votes from north and southeast.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by robinsoncrosoe: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
APC=Arab peoples cult,Asiwajus peoples criminals,Association of past criminals,Aggrived political cult,Associatiom of prostitutes and criminals........pls add more for the janjanwweeedss
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by 2kass(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
IjogzK:
Nice one. At least he's young, full of life and very bold.

Though i wish Fashola could run for the presidency.

#TeamnewNigeria

#TeamtiredofPDP

#TeamTheYouthsMustTakeCharge
#TeamtiredofPDP
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Missonas(f): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
legendsilver:

If you don't understand what they are saying here please sit one side and read comments, thanks.
Political analyst i hail thee!i knw only one canditate will eventually turn up abi no be thesame ideology deir party get?err1 knws party politics rules in nigeria
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Missonas(f): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
zheroes:

i don't think they are dividing votes yet since its under the same platform right, i mean the same party, the only thing is some persons might not be a fan of whoever wins from the party as a presidential candidate.
I knw a candidate per party and democracy allows for any to contest frm a party.still it brings abt division.give us one candidate and speak w one voice shikena!

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by legendsilver(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Missonas:

Political analyst i hail thee!i knw only one canditate will eventually turn up abi no be thesame ideology deir party get?err1 knws party politics rules in nigeria

Must you comment cluelessly?
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by shehuAO: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Why this man going to pick presidential ticket again?how many presidential aspirants from the north?no team work?sorry for all of u.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Burger01(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
All na wash. APChit will not smell the sit of power until 2055undecided
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Missonas(f): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
legendsilver:

Must you comment cluelessly?
Them send u to me?must you read my clueless comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) / Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.