Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal (37299 Views)

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper / Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Missonas(f): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
Louislewis:
More division ahead in APC with these development.
My sentiments exactly!

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by legendsilver(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Missonas:

Them send u to me?must you read my clueless comment?
lolz, I no fit laf abeg grin grin grin shocked
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by nellyelitz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Interesting...i learnt one Okorocha guy like that even decleared but he's yet to pick a form and the deadline is today,abi 2mro.

Confused people
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
exxell:
If they want, let them be 500 reps, all we know is "Jonathan till Buhari becomes a A catholic saint." All these useless online propaganda wont help the North at all. Let me ask, ARE THEY BORN TO RULE? MUST AN HAUSA MAN COME OUT EVERY ELECTION? Why not Ibibio, Kanuri, Efik, Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Igala, Nupe, Gwari etc? Thieves!
GBAM!!!
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Tonylyte(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
berem:
That's the beauty of democracy which PDP has failed to give Nigerians.

I am highly impressed!
Pathetic cynicist. Finish the primaries and let's know the future of apc.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Image123(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Waste of money. Tambuwal can easily obtain the forms and buy extra for his gateman. Why not use the money to help poor and sick folks or communities? Bunch of flatterers.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

p.s 2...Don't judge Tambuwal by his religion....judge him by his stated policies. You do not have to vote for him.
I doubt if u no d kind of influence religion has on a man,bt in oda not to incite any kind of E-war,I rest my case
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by todayguest(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tambuwal can't be trusted. He's got the highest number of 'party crosses' in the current crop of politicians.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by spiralwedge(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
exxell:
If they want, let them be 500 reps, all we know is "Jonathan till Buhari becomes a A catholic saint." All these useless online propaganda wont help the North at all. Let me ask, ARE THEY BORN TO RULE? MUST AN HAUSA MAN COME OUT EVERY ELECTION? Why not Ibibio, Kanuri, Efik, Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Igala, Nupe, Gwari etc? Thieves!

I like ur view. I was misled like this at the last elections.

However, why don't you put names to eligible persons from those tribes and let's scrutinise them to see if they are fit for d job or not?
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by mcquin(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
exxell:

You sound so pained bro? grin grin grin grin. Am really beginning to doubt your sanity cheesy cheesy cheesy. Let it not be that I have been advising a mad man. Let me ask you one question; Are you sure its only the so called inefficiencies of Jonathan that is paining you? Honestly, you sound so frustrated tongue tongue tongue. Do you have love? Are you even loved by anybody? have you eaten anything today? embarassed embarassed embarassed. Why am asking all these questions is because I don't want to keep on talking to a demented soul like you. You can never get at me. You guys can never intimidate us with bombs and violence. I can never blame you. If your father used a condom, Nigeria won't have a problem like you. If your father and mother did it in bed, at least some iodine would be in your head right now. But they decided to have sex while standing up cool cool cool. That is why your imbecility is as tall as you are. Now we need a sledge hammer to cure a threat to Nigeria like you! I wonder why your evil and malignant lot can never see anything good in the government of Jonathan. Am not saying he is perfect but am certain within my soul that he has tried. All I can keep on telling you is that come 2015.... YOU WILL CRY BECAUSE JONATHAN IS GOING BACK TO ASO ROCK! YOU WILL STAY ALONE IN YOUR ROOM ON THE DAY OF ELECTION RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT, HEAR JONATHAN'S NAME AS OVERALL WINNER, DIE OF HEART BREAK ALONE, ROT, DECAY, REFUSED BY MAGGOTS AND PERISH IN HELL! DEMON!

Guy rest e. GeJ this, GEJ that. Is the road to your house tarred? Abi GEJ no reach to tarr road reach en supporter house.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by mcquin(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
exxell:

You sound so pained bro? grin grin grin grin. Am really beginning to doubt your sanity cheesy cheesy cheesy. Let it not be that I have been advising a mad man. Let me ask you one question; Are you sure its only the so called inefficiencies of Jonathan that is paining you? Honestly, you sound so frustrated tongue tongue tongue. Do you have love? Are you even loved by anybody? have you eaten anything today? embarassed embarassed embarassed. Why am asking all these questions is because I don't want to keep on talking to a demented soul like you. You can never get at me. You guys can never intimidate us with bombs and violence. I can never blame you. If your father used a condom, Nigeria won't have a problem like you. If your father and mother did it in bed, at least some iodine would be in your head right now. But they decided to have sex while standing up cool cool cool. That is why your imbecility is as tall as you are. Now we need a sledge hammer to cure a threat to Nigeria like you! I wonder why your evil and malignant lot can never see anything good in the government of Jonathan. Am not saying he is perfect but am certain within my soul that he has tried. All I can keep on telling you is that come 2015.... YOU WILL CRY BECAUSE JONATHAN IS GOING BACK TO ASO ROCK! YOU WILL STAY ALONE IN YOUR ROOM ON THE DAY OF ELECTION RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT, HEAR JONATHAN'S NAME AS OVERALL WINNER, DIE OF HEART BREAK ALONE, ROT, DECAY, REFUSED BY MAGGOTS AND PERISH IN HELL! DEMON!

Guy rest e. GEJ this, GEJ that. Is the road leading to your house tarred, abi na APC make GEJ no fit tarr road for en supporter area?

I wish there is the "you de cra.ze" button so i'd just hit it. Rubbish 15yrs of PDP and this? Smh.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
decode55:
say "NO" to the north! !!!

Una eye just dey open abi, no be una dey shout Sai Buhari b4...mugus.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by decode55(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
drlawizle:

Una eye just dey open abi, no be una dey shout Sai Buhari b4...mugus.

who be "una"? undecided
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
decode55:

who be "una"? undecided

Who you dey ask?
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by imsuboi(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2014
holatin:

what Ve d southern we tried done ?
tribalism dog.
vote change not tribe.
he won't do well as a class captain not to talk of a PRESIDENT.

your gonadal lymphatic filariasis infected and infested half wit of a father?

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by royalblood21: 2:54am On Nov 15, 2014
samplegirl:
That is to say the man has no interest but they are pushing him, right?
Ok, we are watching.

Which is very bad.... he will turn to be like clueless jonatan
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2014
Tambuwal on APC mind before APC formation. What a master planners. He is still the best candidate so far. My vote for him for him if he eventually emerge as APC flag bearer. I rest my case.
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by synergycom19: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Afterall they bought One-way form or ticket for GEJ TOO AND BEG,DRAG HIM TO CONTEST,IN ORDER TO GARRANTEE THERE MEAL TICKETS

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by izikjon(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Heard dat even Tinubu camp defected to support Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by fx45(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2014
IjogzK:
Nice one. At least he's young, full of life and very bold.

Though i wish Fashola could run for the presidency.

#TeamnewNigeria

#TeamtiredofPDP

#TeamTheYouthsMustTakeCharge
How many PDP men are on that list? Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal... Rejects from the 'killer party' and arrowheads for the 'progressives'... Yeye dey smell. APC is a huge joke honestly

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2014
Thatz what they call "freedom".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by UTEWUOJO: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2014
A very welcome development

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2014
mcquin:

Guy rest e. GEJ this, GEJ that. Is the road leading to your house tarred, abi na APC make GEJ no fit tarr road for en supporter area?

I wish there is the "you de cra.ze" button so i'd just hit it. Rubbish 15yrs of PDP and this? Smh.

Bro, what you have failed to realise is that a whole lot of them in APC are renegades from PDP. They are just kettle calling pot black. If you check the whole lot of them in APC, they have nothing to offer the nation. They are only coming for vengeance.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2014
ikiller:
Tambuwal is the seed of problems planted in APC by PDP . PDP the master planners and strategists I hail thee. APC will go back CPC and acn soon.
where do you get your stories from?,anyone with political knowledge and understanding should expect this for long,I was shock hearing Tambuwal saying his picking a governorship ticket even before he declared himself a member of APC I've always believed he is going to show interest in the presidency. Besides i think instead Buhari should step down for him,though he wouldn't win the Election but he's a strong candidate.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2014
The only eligible president to be we have now is Fashola. Rochas is also a contender. The list of our presidential candidates 4 d upcoming election make me sick. Bunch of rogue and thieves.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by holatin(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2014
imsuboi:

your gonadal lymphatic filariasis infected and infested half wit of a father?
mehn you Ve a long surname, pls visit nairaland mental checkup unit for good scrutiny and repair of ur fallen brain.
now I see y fools follow fool
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by mcquin(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2014
exxell:

Bro, what you have failed to realise is that a whole lot of them in APC are renegades from PDP. They are just kettle calling pot black. If you check the whole lot of them in APC, they have nothing to offer the nation. They are only coming for vengeance.

Aiit bro I understand where you are coming from. But look at it this way, there are a whole lots of others that were never in PDP and have worked hard. Okorocha was never in PDP, Oshiomhole was never in PDP, Fashola was never in PDP...and even b4 the national cross-carpetting on PDP members on the floor of the House of Rep's, PDP e-warriors still hated APC. So saying APC is hated cos most of them are former PDP members is a lie cos b4 d cross-carpetting, APC was still hated.

Now let's assume Kwakwanso is the PDP flag bearer 4 d next election and not Jonathan, will many of you still support PDP? Will many still say APC is a Muslim party? Will many of you say APC is filled with recycled PDP members

I can bet my life that many supporters of PDP on here once hated PDP with their life especially during OBJ/Yar'adua era. The whole lot that support PDP now only do that because Jonathan is now in power and they forget that many Yoruba's including the Kuti family played a key role in bring Jonathan to office when Turai Yar'adua was power hungry.

In truth while many PDP supporters right now support PDP because Jonathan is there, a majority of persons that support APC especially from the South are only interested in Nigeria's growth regardless of who is in power.

Agreed the North's born to rule mentality is choking, but if at the moment there is someone that can perform better than Goodluck, then for heaven's sake let's enthrone that person;whether from North,south,east or west. These are critical times for Nigeria and Nigerians.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by imsuboi(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2014
holatin:

mehn you Ve a long surname, pls visit nairaland mental checkup unit for good scrutiny and repair of ur fallen brain.
now I see y fools follow fool

And I ask again.

Who are you referring to?

Your ultra minute anencephaly stricken father?

'Cos it's obviously not me you're talking to wink
Re: 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal by retepmurt(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2014
decode55:
say "NO" to the north! !!!
It was a northerner that reduced fuel pump price from 70naira to 65naira bt a southener increased it astronomically to 97naira.
It was a northerner(cbn gov) who removed the 100naira atm charges bt a southerner re-introduced it.
I am a southerner and i want to witness a change for once irrespective of where my president comes from.
Anyway being a beneficiary of this present insensitve and clueless govt,u can say whatever u like to promote ur benefactor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.