Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. (1944 Views)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by kachysblog(f): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please beautiful Nairalanders. This is no Fiction. It's a true life story of a kcb reader. The name of the boyfriend's elder brother used is his real name, which was used on the victim's permission. Please, be kind to lend her your advice and support. She is reading every comment as they comes.

I am a girl of 18+ years old. I have a boyfriend of 22 years who is my first love and we love each other so very much. We promised we will get marry to each other when the time is right. His people knows me very well and we normally do many things together. He has an elder brother that stays on his own away from their family house. He is so attached to the brother that he alwayz take me to visit him at his residence. One day, the brother was passing through my street and saw me on the balcony of our house. He told me his brother who is my boyfriend said he will like to see me at his residence later in the day. Ofcourse, I did not suspect anything because, he has never gave a reason to do that and besides we always visit him.

I couldn't call my bf on phone because I thought the message was really from him. I got to his house, noticing my boyfriends absence and he told me he just stepped out to buy something. So, I was cool and we started chatting. Before I know what was going on, he pounced on me like an animal and we fought like mad. Unfortunately, he over powered me and had his way. He became sober after the whole thing because he didn't know I was a Virgin.

He pleaded with me not to tell his brother, that he thought his brother lied to him when he told him we have not done it that he promised me it will be at the appointed time. He also thought I was deceiving his little brother that a beautiful and intelligent girl like me at this age will not possibly be a virgin.

I cried my eyes out that day and up until now, I have not get over it. Since that time I always make excuses in order not to see my Love. He's getting all worked up by my new attitude and have always being asking me on phone my reasons for avoiding him lately.

I couldn't get myself to tell him what transpired between his loving brother and I. What should I do? Am afraid to loose him if he should be angered by this and also scared of causing problems between two close brothers.

Please, advice me because this issue is causing me a lot of damage. Am no longer a happy person and people around me are beginning to complain. I need to get my life back, and I don't know if I can ever forgive Mathew (my Bf's elder brother) for causing me this pain.

Please, sincere advice needed urgently. Thanks in anticipation of your candid advice.

1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
tell ur bf, let him know what monster of a brother he has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by Spicylate(f): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
hian!
1. i would still have called sha
2. i would scream my voice out loud sha, maybe something/somebody might have happened.
3. after everything, i would run like a mad dog to my bf and narate everything...from there i'll proceed to family and friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by ITbomb(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tell your bf or else he will develop lies and turn your bf against you and it will haunt you for the rest of your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by godoluwa(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
neva be in hurry to take any decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by Houseofglam7(f): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tell your boyfriend he's gat a dog for a brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tell ur bf,let ur mind be at peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by johnbuck81(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
the more ur wasting time to tel him..d more d chances of him doubting ur story.
u better get ur a** up 4rm dat chair nw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by Melahou(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
friction every now and then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by Mprex(f): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Op, is the brother living in isolation or what

Or you couldnt scream and hope someone hears you? undecided

or better still, there was no object around there that you could use to defend yourself? angry

anyway, the deed has been done. I will advice you to tell your bf and brace yourself for his reaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by Chaleeee: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Is that a picture of you in your profile
You don't look like intimacy is a new thing to you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by spyg1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Story for the dogs.

These days any girl that is disvirgined, they always say is by force,(raping) and they will continue following the guy.

Mine said i raped her but she didn't report me or shout when we were doing it, now she couldn't give me an inch.

She always said now that, 'baby u r so sw**t'

meanwhile concentrate and write ur jamb and WAEC. forget about the heavenly feelings that you had, which your jambites boy denying you of, forget abt him he wasn't smart like YOU and his broda.
Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by Mprex(f): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
If i mention reporting to the police now, the Op will shy away from it.

And thats why molest will not cease in this country. When victims fail to speak out and seek for justice, those animals will keep perpetrating this evil because they know they will certainly get away with it.

God help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by saintneo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
kachysblog:
I am a girl of 18+ years old. I have a boyfriend of 22 years who is my first love and we love each other so very much. We promised we will get marry to each other when the time is right. His people knows me very well and we normally do many things together. He has an elder brother that stays on his own away from their family house. He is so attached to the brother that he alwayz take me to visit him at his residence. One day, the brother was passing through my street and saw me on the balcony of our house. He told me his brother who is my boyfriend said he will like to see me at his residence later in the day. Ofcourse, I did not suspect anything because, he has never gave a reason to do that and besides we always visit him.

I couldn't call my bf on phone because I thought the message was really from him. I got to his house, noticing my boyfriends absence and he told me he just stepped out to buy something. So, I was cool and we started chatting. Before I know what was going on, he pounced on me like an animal and we fought like mad. Unfortunately, he over powered me and had his way. He became sober after the whole thing because he didn't know I was a Virgin.

He pleaded with me not to tell his brother, that he thought his brother lied to him when he told him we have not done it that he promised me it will be at the appointed time. He also thought I was deceiving his little brother that a beautiful and intelligent girl like me at this age will not possibly be a virgin.

I cried my eyes out that day and up until now, I have not get over it. Since that time I always make excuses in order not to see my Love. He's getting all worked up by my new attitude and have always being asking me on phone my reasons for avoiding him lately.

I couldn't get myself to tell him what transpired between his loving brother and I.
What should I do? Am afraid to loose him if he should be angered by this and also scared of causing problems between two close brothers.

Please, advice me because this issue is causing me a lot of damage. Am no longer a happy person and people around me are beginning to complain. I need to get my life back, and I don't know if I can ever forgive Mathew (my Bf's elder brother) for causing me this pain.

Please, sincere advice needed urgently. Thanks in anticipation of your candid advice.
reference: bold quote
I bet you had an eye for the brother. I doubt if this story is real.
Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mprex:
If i mention reporting to the police now, the Op will shy away from it.

And thats why molest will not cease in this country. When victims fail to speak out and seek for justice, those animals will keep perpetrating this evil because they know they will certainly get away with it.

God help us all
Honestly I wonder why nobody brought up reporting the case to the police or even her parents sef. Iyaa undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
The OP wasn't molested. I guess she's trying to help a molested friend if it's not fiction.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. by paulkhalifa(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
This looks like a Nigerian movie

(1) (Reply)

It's Xynerise' Day! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! / The Grandmother With The. Best Swags In Africa (photo) / How To Approach A Girl You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.