Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! (1815 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Wale112(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
Naija women don tire me sef.they spend all their time nagging and hassling we guys for money and expensive items.Today they will ask us to buy them expensive clothes and tommorow they would be asking for 500k to do their hair.why is it that naija women are fond of wearing fake hair sef? why cant they go natural like their other african sisters.abeg if there"s any african country we can ship all these naija women to, we guys would be glad to ship them there if there is any space.i wonder if the Ghana men would be ready to exchange their women with big asss for our women. cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Princecalm(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Is that what you think
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Ambrogio(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Wale112(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by thrizzle(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Why did you just decide to expose your stupidiity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wale112:
Today they will ask us to buy them expensive clothes and tommorow they would be asking for 500k to do their hair cheesy
Wait,which time girl ask you 500k before? You're tired of 9ja women because you've been a full-time maga. Try Guinea women sha or Liberia.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Wale112(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
laykorn:

Wait,which time girl ask you 500k before? You're tired of 9ja women because you've been a full-time maga. Try Guinea women sha or Liberia.
Ayamlaykorn

angry
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Wale112(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
thrizzle:
Why did you just decide to expose your stupidiity

Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by pweetixandy: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
O.p..babe ask u for 500k to do hair..u wale112,babe tell u say make u bring 500k sey she wan do hair Why u dey lie like this naaa ehn? How much do u earn annually Guys,have u ever heard of d saying "with every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction?" So when u guys are busy complaining and going after girls who only want financial benefits frm u,ask urslves,bet why all these evils from girls D male folk must have gone wrong somewhere.
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Wale112(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
pweetixandy:
O.p..babe ask u for 500k to do hair..u wale112,babe tell u say make u bring 500k sey she wan do hair Why u dey lie like this naaa ehn? How much do u earn annually Guys,have u ever heard of d saying "with every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction?" So when u guys are busy complaining and going after girls who only want financial benefits frm u,ask urslves,bet why all these evils from girls D male folk must have gone wrong somewhere.

check online how much hair cost undecided undecided
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by zoeee(f): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quote author=laykorn post=28012819]
You're tired of 9ja women because you've been a full-time maga.

Or he's just a lazy bone...
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Lordabas: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2014

Naija women this
Naija women that

If Naija women don tire you jejely migrate go Cotonou!!
grin
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Wale112(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
overhypedsteve grin grin
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
op wey never 20 buy sugar drink garri dey form something for NL. grin grin
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by pweetixandy: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wale112:

check online how much hair cost undecided undecided
sharrap and gerrout angry

1 Like

Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by ibkonekt(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dude get a life. If a b.itch demands cash from you, it is up to u to accept or decline. Dont come here crying over spilt milk. They are real decent single ladies in naija. The only problem is dat u are looking for free f.ucck

2 Likes

Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Houseofglam7(f): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
There'll be a wedding tomorrow between countless Nigerian men and Nigerian women......it happens every week as a matter of fact......

Draw your conclusions.

1 Like

Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn

liberia? cheesy wanna ebola? cheesy
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
voodoo85:

liberia? cheesy wanna ebola? cheesy
Wanna ebola? NLs egbami lowo oyinbo yi. Kini n so fa?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by ZeeOlanrewaju(f): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
den what d HECK are u waiting for;> go and jump into 3rd mainland brigde. mtshewwwwwwwww
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
laykorn:

Wanna ebola? NLs egbami lowo oyinbo yi. Kini n so fa?
Ayamlaykorn

english please
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
voodoo85:

english please
Go and download Google translator. I can't speak English
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by marieolae(f): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
This guy should go and sit down sumwhere and think. He is lost in the world.
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
laykorn:

Go and download Google translator. I can't speak English
Ayamlaykorn

yes you can-its your official language. plus don't need to download translator- its online. mumu

1 Like

Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
@op speak for yaself nigga!!!naija babe rocks.
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by nickz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
500k to do hair sad
my broda with that amount do you know how many plots of land i fit buy for my villa

teamkenyan girls tho tongue embarassed embarassed kiss kiss
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
SERIOUSLY?
This guy needs check-up.
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wale112:
Naija women don tire me sef.they spend all their time nagging and hassling we guys for money and expensive items.Today they will ask us to buy them expensive clothes and tommorow they would be asking for 500k to do their hair.why is it that naija women are fond of wearing fake hair sef? why cant they go natural like their other african sisters.abeg if there"s any african country we can ship all these naija women to, we guys would be glad to ship them there if there is any space.i wonder if the Ghana men would be ready to exchange their women with big asss for our women. cheesy

sharap op....just talk say yansh dey hungri you we go undastand
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Op, if you can't afford a flight ticket to Ghana, use Abc transport.
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Superstar007(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wale112:

Hehe he.... Let's export them to Burundi and Gambia. It will actually help to increase our foreign reserve.
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by Superstar007(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Houseofglam7:
There'll be a wedding tomorrow between countless Nigerian men and Nigerian women......it happens every week as a matter of fact......

Draw your conclusions.

Where is the pencil?
Re: We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! by iamord(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Op, if you can't afford a flight ticket to Ghana, use Abc transport.
But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose,trippin' in the bathroom Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Boo/spouse Keeps Many Female/male Friends / Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae / My D.i.c.k Rises...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.