Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover (74168 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / (PHOTO) How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring / “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Bolly44: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2014
WhAT: wat a great loss, dats a lesson for every women to be very vigilant..
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Franchise21(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2014
focus7:
I wait to watch how the igbos that quickly attribute indecent acts to Yorubas reacts to this story.
U just wan raise second civil war
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2014
focus7:
that u you have become vulgar shows u lacks culture.
calling out tribes show how cultured you are

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by OLASANJO: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Is a liar the man has used the woman for ritual, u no the election is around the corner ,continue monitoring the man either is an agent of politician or he himself is a politician............. thanks Niger people
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Video of the Marathon sex

Or I don't believe it.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by ice74: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2014
Superstar007:
Woman died from marathon sex when
1. No one was there to see they had sex
2. If they had sex, who was watching them to know that it was a marathon romp?
lol!...mayb all d hotel rums were bugged
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by charlsecy(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Sircomeference: you get belle you still dey do olosho,,,,
Pregnant women can have sex, provided the pregnancy is not high-risk.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by bobojoshua(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Aprime:
Nature runs a restuarant called Karma. It's a place where there is no need to place any order. You are autimatically served what you deserve. Next Please...
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Drkul(f): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2014
ikweremilitant:
off course the yorubas are the genesis of every negetivity in nija.frm armd robery,campus cults,occultism,prostitution,idolatory,molestations,rituals,tribalism,nepotism,coruption,mismanagment,infact consult the encyclopedia of anytin bad,trace it to yorubas and other tribes copy.
Haba! angry kilode! Don't start something you can't finish, you went too far sad
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by FemoLondon: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2014
"Charms", "charms" ...... Oh Nigeria !!!! grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Drkul(f): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Bigsolo88:
did d baby too died?
undecided angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Superstar007(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2014
farem:
[color=#006600][/color]
You may be right BUT NOT UNTIL you shed light on the following:

1. What is a woman looking for with a strange man behind closed door in an hotel
2. prove that he was her relative and I will believe U
3. Are you finding the word "romp" confusing? If not what else could they be doing?

YOU SEE

Prostitute na prostitute. And any one will be handle as such knowing fully well that the man must 'enjoy' his investment, totally oblivious of her condition. I believe it was not her first time but she was gradually getting exhausted because of her condition.

It is pathetic. She, like the biblical Samson thought "I will go again against the phillistine not knowing the power is gone...."

1. There was no cctv camera in the room, you can't be so sure that they had sex. It could be that they intended travelling so they decided lodge in there, it could be that they were working on something so they decided to meet there, it could be that the man had dubious intentions so he invited her over. Since the woman is dead, we don't know the other side of the story.

2. I don't have to prove anything to you and I never said that he was her relative.

3. Firstly, let me help you with the meaning of romp and marathon it seems you are confused :
verb
play
roughly and energetically.
noun
a spell of rough, energetic play.

noun
1. The definition of a marathon is a long
distance race, or is a long ordeal or task.

Now, if they had sex how do they know that it was for a very long time and also rough I don't want to sound kind of raw here but what if they simply suck each other for 15mins, how is that a marathon romp The woman might have died from stress or any other health complication not known.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by belente(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2014
focus7:
Well I didn't intend to be tribalistic. Having said that, now u realised how others feel when ur people comes here making threads and comments that are tribalistics.
how are u sure that d people in question are igbos. Get a life so that u wil stop hating
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by afrika(f): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Ladies of this generation. Money and sex. For those that re not married. Your girlfriend cannot be trusted 56%. But lets pretend. The once that got married from 2000. U can't stand firm for her respect. Na Wea oooo
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by soldierdollar(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2014
focus7:
I wait to watch how the igbos that quickly attribute indecent acts to Yorubas reacts to this story.

Say them do am for IBO land no mean say them be ibos
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=focus7 post=28018159]I wait to watch how the igbos that quickly attribute indecent acts to Yorubas reacts to this story.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2014
focus7:
And how the hell does this concern ethnicity? To comment is not mandatory
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by victorazy(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2014
focus7:

Evidence that they are Igbos not Yorubas residing in Onitsha? Remember "hotel" probability that he is a stranger from Yoruba. Both of them may from Yoruba, the possible yoruba man was missing the yoruba woman cuz both were lovers bfore the woman married to her husband living in Onitsha. The love man travelled down to Onitsha to see his old lover if not why was he using a hotel not his house in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by equityjake(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2014
;DNa wah ooo,PLEASURE
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Bimpe29: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Too bad sha!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by kwencypresh(f): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Where can i take you to?
Any gud place
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by christopher123(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2014
People say its ritual but i have this to say

In igboland where i come from its a taboo for a woman that is married to cheat and there migbt be consequences

But if a woman is preg and cheat greater consequencres wil abound

The woman might die and the man miserable

As a young man...never u sleep with people wives

Its that bad

I am taking from igbotic point of view
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by christopher123(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=Ajizeera post=28030883][/quote]

Igbos aint saint but we frown on stuffs like that and we have a low tendency to cheat not that we dont have nymphos...that is found in every tribe

So but there are consequences
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by christopher123(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Samsonklin:
Some peeps are saying "how do they knw its marathon sex" ok. Let's agree now dat dey did not even sex at all. Now my question is, wat could a 7 months old pregnant woman be doing in a hotel wit anoda man and she even slept overnight.. Is d man a pastor dat prays for women to deliver safely? Anyway RIP to d unborn innocent child..

The child is lucky

Having such a woman as mum sucks

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Kasieze(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2014
the Desert

Akpos is right back from school, tired and hungry: MOTHER: Akpos, you are back? AKPOS: Yes mum. MOTHER: What were you taught in school today? AKPOS: Agriculture. MOTHER: Which topic? AKPOS: The Desert! MOTHER: What is a desert? AKPOS: A desert is a barren area of land where plants or grasses hardly grow on. MOTHER: Good boy. Give an example? >>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www..com/view_joke.php?id=350
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by thegoodone2(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Emenandez4lyf:
So, U never knw medicine, they can detect when the last sex exercise took place. That's the monitoring camera (eye witness) , Dey there nah.....
okay
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
kwencypresh:

Any gud place

Would you care for silverbird cinema for a movie or two? Or would you opt for eatery for a plate of rice and chicken, ice cream and pop corn. Just make ur choice.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Revolva(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin u see Marathon sex when preg....why she no go die
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by makhez019(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
D man released missiles into d woman and she exploded grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by unmask: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
yemaldo:
pregnant woman for hotel,Na wa oh
so pregnant women can't go to a hotel again?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by unmask: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Ok, She's preggy and still keeps Lover What a Shameful way to die undecided undecided. I don't wanna imagine what her family(Hubby) is going through now cry cryThe shame n disgrace. Jezzzz I weep for the innocent Baby she killed in a disgraceful and cruel manner!!! What will she tell her Maker? Mstchewwww. Some useless women disgracing Women Folks since d days of John d Baptist! undecided undecided [/size]
eyah mother theresa abi virgin Mary.... If you are without sin cast the first stone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.