Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover (74167 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / (PHOTO) How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring / “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by kwencypresh(f): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Would you care for silverbird cinema for a movie or two? Or would you opt for eatery for a plate of rice and chicken, ice cream and pop corn. Just make ur choice.
I will go for d cinema
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by beeevan: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Aprime:
Nature runs a restuarant called Karma. It's a place where there is no need to place any order. You are autimatically served what you deserve. Next Please...

Exactly what I said when a cheating man was crushed to pieces by a Mack truck while on rendezvous with his mistress, what I don't get is why they attacked me but liked yours undecided. Their really should be a special place in hell for peeps with double standards.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by beeevan: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
coogar:

a woman laid dead after their ordeal.
how can you say he didn't kill anybody? what killed the woman then? what killed the woman but spared the man's life? the woman walked into the hotel room hale & hearty.....so how did she drop dead?

is she a fowl?

I really don't know why, but this statement is amusing grin.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
kwencypresh:

I will go for d cinema

Ok then, how and where do i pick you up including time? I am mobile, so i can drive come pick you up anyway anytime.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by kwencypresh(f): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Ok then, how and where do i pick you up including time? I am mobile, so i can drive come pick you up anyway anytime.
can you com to alaba bcus dats where i stay
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
kwencypresh:

can you com to alaba bcus dats where i stay

Why not? Just tell where exactly and time.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by priscaoge(f): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
unmask:
eyah mother theresa abi virgin Mary.... If you are without sin cast the first stone

Ohhhh!!! Puuuulleeaassee save me dat crap!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by jobahn: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Kenny(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Positive * Negative = Negative always.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by unmask: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Ohhhh!!! Puuuulleeaassee save me dat crap!!
the truth hurts right?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Revolva(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin u see Marathon sex why she no
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Kingso23: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Vivipop:
Na wa o! What kind of dirty story is this? How did they come to the conclusion that she died of Marathon sex? Our people and half baked/cooked up stories. Like they always say,the dead tells no story. RIP to the woman and her unborn baby.

amen oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by holyfather(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lachynos2k2:
Google is your friend.
shurrup!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by ebukaOtika(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
What is MARATHON SEX PLEASE,,,, is it done while running,,,,?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by LexngtonSteele: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sircomeference:
[size=14pt]you get belle you still dey do olosho,,,,

some people mentality sha ... undecided angry
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.