Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,272 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? (33500 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Game Of Thrones(rate 1-3 & Ur Best Characters) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by ghost1718(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2014
vickerz:
Bad pEople on this thread
dude u need procold
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2014
You need zmapp.
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
ghost1718:
manual connection meant to hold husband and wife together,,,,hehe

Well no wonder I Dont have it tongue
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Emperorking20:

Hahahaha! Its Elijah.. I love the way he carries himself, like the boss he is, not being intimidated ny Klaus's strength and being able to hold his own against Klaus, his intelligence.. Dear! They're much grin
What's the name of d wolf girl again? Klaus's baby Mama?
I love the way she pronounces Elijah's name.. embarassed
So sexy! Lol! Weird me! sad
mehn u sabi watch film joor,i need a good movie partner to be telling me the latest.........my favourities actor there is klaus.........That guy sabi lift himself up.....the funny part is when marcel thinks he can defeat him with the whole vampire in the quaters......klaus been the badest vampire...he tells marcellus " do you think you can subdue me with this" honestly if not rebbekah, klaus would have tell marcel what suffering is all about !

1 Like

Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by chrisgurl(f): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Emperorking20:

Hahahaha! Its Elijah.. I love the way he carries himself, like the boss he is, not being intimidated ny Klaus's strength and being able to hold his own against Klaus, his intelligence.. Dear! They're much grin
What's the name of d wolf girl again? Klaus's baby Mama?
I love the way she pronounces Elijah's name.. embarassed
So sexy! Lol! Weird me! sad
I totally agree with you.. Elijah is my favorite character too...and I love the way haley says his name too.
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by justiniyke29: 12:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Putting true blood is an insult,the original is the best of all.
The best character is klaus the guy is sooo strong and funny,also I like davina and elihja
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Talius(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? by Badosqi(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2015
The originals is in a class of its own. Is a complete super upgrade of the vampire D.

My best actor in The Originals is Niklaus no doubt. That guy is superb.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga / BBNaija S6: Beatrice, Peace Squabble During Task Preparation / #BBNaija2018: Lolu Cries As DJ Xclusive Appreciates Him (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.