Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him (1010 Views)

I Am A Die-hard Fan Of Jonathan' - Sprinter Blessing Okagbare Says / Chelsea Fan β€˜sold His Car’ To Sit Next To Jose Mourinho (picture) / Are You A Chelsea Fan Or A Mourinho Fan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him by beejayphako(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2014
A die hard chelsea/Mourinho fan has decided to sell his car simply to buy a ticket at the ATP world tour tennis match between A.Murray and R.federer... He sat in the hospitality section. Though he might have lost his car but atleast, he was able to breathe the same air as the special one.. oyinbo ppl ehn

Re: A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him by beejayphako(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2014
FP dole!!! grin
Re: A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him by Harmvirus(f): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Smh.. I wonder the kind of fish brain wey dem get sometimes
Re: A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him by borntosave: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Special one
Re: A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him by k2039: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Stupidity at its peak
Re: A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him by ogorchimeizie(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2014
what will I sell to sit next to Stephen keshi.....? ??
Re: A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him by beejayphako(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2014
No mind dem
Re: A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him by beejayphako(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2014
ogorchimeizie:
what will I sell to sit next to Stephen keshi.....? ??

Ur fone nkor undecided
Re: A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2014
.....yuzedo will sell himself if he gets opportunity to sit close to Rita Dominick
angry angry
Re: A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him by Hazardd(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Harmvirus:
Smh.. I wonder the kind of fish brain wey dem get sometimes
Stop talking shit,you didn't know the amount of joy he derived from just siting next to the special one. So keep your mouth lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

It's Fun Playing Online With Merry Bet!!! / Is There Really A Gang-up Against Chelsea In D Bpl? / Fashion Model Doing Impossible Yoga Poses And Average Nigerian Can't Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.