Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. (4474 Views)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Nkenim(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2008
The rampant nature of lesbianism in our society calls for great concern. Without castigating those that endulge in the practise. A lot of girls have shift the blame on the Heartbreak and dissappiontment on the part of guys, so my fellow nairalanders wats your opinion. Are the guys at fault, wat do you think?
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Tonyet1(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2008
my friend first of all, you can not use fire to quench fire, if a lady indulges in such act and blames it on the guy then lets say she has always been a lesbian just looking for the right opportunity to settle her excuse
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Nkenim(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2008
Your thought mirrors mind exactly, i think no amount of the so called heartbreak can make a right thinking girl take to lesbianism. its only an excuse.
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by origina9ja(f): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2008
nah
every individual should be responsible for their act
even arm robber/ theifs blame the poor economy what an excuse to be stupid
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Dbaby4: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2008
@ TOPIC,

Guys re not the reason some ladies decide to engage in lesbianism what a silly excuse, its their own decision from a free will!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad maaybe e don de hungry them since, and they want to look for who to blame. angry angry angry
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by worm360: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
guy are not nd can neva be at fault its a lifestyle dey want to leave. ok let say say guys who are (gay) wats deir excuse goin to b den? its wats u want u get so dont put the blame one we guys as AKON said
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Ben13: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2008
Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault?

no
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by ebumowa(f): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2008
@Poster: Lesbianism is about attraction, not heartbreak; believe me a girl would break your heart as well as or even better than a guy can.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by JJYOU: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2008
the devil is bringing out his prada shoes on display again. lets blame pastors please or better still deliverance pastors
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by HRhotness(f): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2008
why shd someone be at fault or sumthin be to blame. . . lesbianism is a sexual preference, is based on attraction. u dont go around blaming pple for the fact that u like vanilla and not chocolate ice-cream can u?
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by GENNYANN: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2008
The blame for this unholy act should not be heapped on guys but on the individual as well as the circumstances surrounding her upbringing. just like we geneticist will always say that the environment in which we find ourselves contributes a greater percentage to the way we behave.So to cut long story short I will rather put the blame on the individual herself and her environment(things she see,hear and imagin). Have a lovely day house.
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Ben13: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2008
I said no

ah ah!
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by H2O2: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2008
I heard lesbians are diseased creatures that need to be disinfected.
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Dawn08(f): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2008
H2O2:

Oh my gosh!!! What level of ignorance!!! Are you even for real Listen, lesbians are human beings just like you, with careers, love, friendship, families etc. From the sound of things, you should be the one getting a mouth disinfection!!!

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by smooooooth: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2008
H2O2:

you are wrong.

lesbians are normal human being l

like you and i, who think they got d**ks lipsrsealed

we need to show them some love,
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by untainted: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2008
one man's woman's sausage is another woman's undecided undecided
can't blame anyone, by the way who says lesbians are making excuses for being lesbos?
much as it doesn't settle down well with me, I don't judge or condemn lesbies.
it is a democracy afterall
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by arianne(f): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2008
untainted:

one man's woman's sausage is another woman's undecided undecided
can't blame anyone, by the way who says lesbians are making excuses for being lesbos?
much as it doesn't settle down well with me, I don't judge or condemn lesbies.
it is a democracy afterall

i thot i was d only one thinking this, neva seen any lesbo on NL makin excuses for being hooked on chicks. so how did this blame passin charade come up?

maybe we should let the lesbians clear things up
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by tope2000(f): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2008
Says who
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by A40(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2008
Are girls also at fault for homosexualism? What a question  shocked shocked everyone is responsible for his or her choice of sexuality blaming it on some one else is just lame and downright petty
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by arianne(f): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2008
tope2000:

Says who

tope- was that in response to my post? ok, if am wrong maybe u can remind of any instance. undecided
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by tope2000(f): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2008
arianne:

tope- was that in response to my post? ok, if am wrong maybe u can remind of any instance. undecided

No wasnt replying to ur post but to the topic wink
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Sauron1: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
A-40:

Are girls also at fault for homosexualism? What a question  shocked shocked everyone is responsible for his or her choice of sexuality blaming it on some one else is just lame and downright petty

Touche.
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Moyola(f): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2008
heartbreak etc iz no xplanashun 4 a sista bkumin a lezzi tongue
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by arianne(f): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2008
@tope- thanks dear!

@ sauron- i av a hunch that ur xerxes, if u are ,i guess we hav some big makin up to do! grin
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by tope2000(f): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2008
sauron is xerxes grin
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Sauron1: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
arianne:

@ sauron- i av a hunch that ur xerxes, if u are ,i guess we hav some big makin up to do! grin

Big making up to do?? Thatz invigorating. grin
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by arianne(f): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2008
silly,--i said make up not make out! grin
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Sauron1: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2008
arianne:

silly,--i said make up not make out! grin

Ooops, ma bad. grin grin grin grin
I thunk they meant the same thing. tongue
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by arianne(f): 12:37am On Nov 28, 2008
@sauron- lol, but really, wanna apologize for that night, it was mad crazy. honestly, i can't even remember what we were ramblin ova but that time i just had a bad break up n was feelin really shitty about men, still feel a bit shitty though and i had so much venom in me. grin but as u can see, am a saved woman now. tryin to keep God in it before i get tempted to bring hell down! one thing i learnt from that night, evil cant get u even!

u av a thing for adoptin the names of theatrical baddo's as ur handle, i guess that how i added things up to know it was u. hope we can put that mess behind and get to be great e-buddies. whatchu say?
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Sauron1: 12:42am On Nov 28, 2008
arianne:

@sauron- lol, but really, want to apologize for that night, it was mad crazy. honestly, i can't even remember what we were ramblin ova but that time i just had a bad break up n was feelin really shitty about men, still feel a bit shitty though and i had so much venom in me. grin but as u can see, am a saved woman now. tryin to keep God in it before i get tempted to bring hell down! one thing i learnt from that night, evil can't get u even!

No wonder. . . . . . .We were arguing if gays are demonic or not then it was me versus you and one other chic.
It was fun while it lasted but thatz just me at my sadistic best. I forgot about the incident when i slept off that night.
99% of the things i say is just to get under people's skinz. . . . . .

u av a thing for adoptin the names of theatrical baddo's as ur handle, i guess that how i added things up to know it was u. hope we can put that mess behind and get to be great e-buddies. whatchu say?

I am a villain. . . . . . . We are great e-buddies already!!!
So when are we starting the making out up?? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by arianne(f): 12:53am On Nov 28, 2008
alrite luv, let the make up begin! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lesbianism- Are Guys At Fault. by Sauron1: 1:02am On Nov 28, 2008
arianne:

alrite love, let the make up begin! kiss kiss kiss kiss

I am waiting. . . . .Letz start with getting to know each other.
Whats ur name and where do u reside?? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Emotionless. / Please A Sister Needs Your Help / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.