Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

hh - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (13872 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by iceberylin(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2014
PinkObsession:
angry

Awwwww...smile plccc wink
Re: hh by hardbody: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2014
Zeemoor:

Thanks for educating me, Mr hard body
It is greatly appreciated
I still don't understand why you're this aggresive over a simple question directed at someone who isn't you grin

I only asked whether marriage is an investment. If that is how you define aggression, so be it.
Re: hh by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...I do it a lot
angry angry

hehehehe see this dude!!!na when you turn female
Re: hh by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2014
how can i do that my guy won't like that naa,but if i am with him i won't wear anything #waking around the house unclad
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2014
A lot of Lagos and Abuja girls go about without pant and bra FACT grin grin grin
Re: hh by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
hardbody:

I only asked whether marriage is an investment. If that is how you define aggression, so be it.
What's your thought on marriage? I'd like to know
Do you believe in it, do you ever want to be married/are you married already?
Do you have a jaded view of marriage?
Re: hh by simdam500(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
chimo chimo lipsrsealed, back from church and I remembered I walked up to the altar for forgiveness of sin......

now u all wana put me in another session of sin...... blood if jesos!!!!!!!!!

ehn ehn before I go, op wey the pic
Re: hh by hardbody: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Zeemoor:

What's your thought on marriage? I'd like to know
Do you believe in it, do you ever want to be married/are you married already?
Do you have a jaded view of marriage?

I hold my views about everything in life including the institution of marriage. Unfortunately those views may be viewed as aggressive especially considering the enquiry is to be analyzed, interpreted and judged by you alone. When there is thread to that effect, i will contribute. Then my opinion and views will be assessed by all making contributions at that point in time. Good afternoon.
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Girls are not smiling angry grin
iceberylin:

Awwwww...smile plccc wink
Re: hh by iceberylin(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
PinkObsession:
Girls are not smiling angry grin

You have tew smile out ya dimpes wink
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
angry
iceberylin:

You have tew smile out ya dimpes wink
Re: hh by iceberylin(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: hh by adepiero: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
If its a girl I've been hunting that tries it! i will shoot on sight grin #Don'tDull
Re: hh by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2014
100Cents:
These are end times.

I am really wondering why a girl should do this..

That's how she came. See picture..

shocked
Majority of our todays ladies think that sex is what every relationship is all about. Sex is what boost a relationship and sex is expected to be the very first welcome sermon said in every visit they'll pay any guy. Visiting you braless and pantless indicates what she want-SEX, action they said speaks louder than voice. U don't expect her to tell you that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.