Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! (912 Views)

See This Sweet Female Barber Oh / Oh My God You Need To See How Beautiful And Sexy My Girlfriend Looks / My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
A lady friend of mine is coming to abuja to write an aptitude test and she has requested me to accomodate her.....the issue is this girl is a super beautiful Edo girl with big braest and bigger as55 and some years ago we had some little "something" like that but i have long ended that kind of behavior cos of Christ sake....but now she's coming around....and God sees my heart I DONT WANNA HAVE SEX WITH HER.....SO WHAT CAN I SO TO ENSURE SHE COMES AND GOES AS SHE CAME. angry
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
...amputate your dick
angry angry
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by iceberylin(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...amputate your dick
angry angry

Seconded grin
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

Seconded grin
Thirded....if there's any word lyk dat.
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
flex am joor. free meat
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by stinggy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...amputate your dick
angry angry

iceberylin:

Seconded grin

Harbosede02:
Thirded....if there's any word lyk dat.

Fourthed cheesy
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
rattlesnake:
A lady friend of mine is coming to abuja to write an aptitude test and she has requested me to accomodate her.....the issue is this girl is a super beautiful Edo girl with big braest and bigger as55 and some years ago we had some little "something" like that but i have long ended that kind of behavior cos of Christ sake....but now she's coming around....and God sees my heart I DONT WANNA HAVE SEX WITH HER.....SO WHAT CAN I SO TO ENSURE SHE COMES AND GOES AS SHE CAME. angry
That case na small one oooh. What if she got admission and requested live with you in the same house? Just do what you must do to be who you must be. If she freely gives you that thing, just enjoy it while it lasts and ask God for forgiveness later.....................and who knows whether she too don repent and become child of God.
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wonderlands:
flex am joor. free meat
All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
I surrender all,
I surrender all.
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken;
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel Thy Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
Now I feel the sacred flame.
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by aristocrazzy: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Channel your thoughts to a Godly direction and you can both pray together for the aptitude test
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by 100Cents: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bring her to my house.

Like that, you won't worry...
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...amputate your dick
angry angry

and if i need it in future nka? undecided
Re: What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Why dont u want sex, since it one one night thing, she will be going back na.

What make you think she will give in sef.

Trust me You may receive a slap. I bet she must hv thought of you tryin to have your way sef.

(1) (Reply)

Love, Lust, And Sex / Why Just Female Virginity? / 13 Types Of Relationships: Which One Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.