Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' (1770 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Before the mods rush out to ban me in their usual manner it woud be in their interest to farabale,cool down,sip a bottle of water and read what is on the lips on most nairalanders on the streets of lagos i have come across

Earlier in the weekI was actually in a group discussion with some of my guys in a cybercafe.you know guys talk na...na from topic to topic..football,computer phones etcandroid talks iphone gbogboe

at some point in the topic we switched to politics.specifically lagos state.we talked abot the chances of ambode and jimi agbaje and koro .i am actally a koro person though like most yoruba i am sympathetic to apc. straight out a guy actually mentioned the polls on nairaland and things led to the other...the argument grew...

''mama soro nairaland'' ''no dey talk nairaland at all''
''pdp loni nairaland..seun ti gbowo'' ''ngakwe don collect dole from reno omokri''

''you remember beaf?na the guy dey control frontpage politics news''

we discussed on and the guys gave many examples of the effort recently by the mods in promoting the pdp and destroying the apc to the extent of posting a photoshop to destroy the image of tinubu and fashola on the front page.

Though mischievous as i tried to be in that discussion i was toeing their line.as much nairalander as i have met have subscribed to this view.it is either ''pdp ti gba nairaland'or 'seun don collect dole''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
One guy specifically told me ngakwe was doing the hatchet job of the pdp he said ''you think say na play seun restore to come and play..na d guy and reno omokri dey run front page news..beaf don come back in full ''
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
note this is a report.TAN and the mods should go on the street to confirm before crucifying the reporter for his actions.
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Ngwakwe: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nobody bans you for saying you mind, observation and making a contribution that doesn't break any rule in this section provided it bothers on Politics and Current affairs .

You have this right and you're protected
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Desola(f): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
All that hogwash Seun gave about being hacked was just that -hogwash! It was a hand over to PDP where they had cleared previous posts which would have implicated Jonathan's new foot men and to monitor the location and IP addresses of contributors.

Seun was bought a long time ago. He was bought not long before the last Anambra election. I noticed this when he appointed Afam as moderator.

4 Likes

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Nobody bans you for saying you mind, observation and making a contribution that doesn't break any rule in this section provided it bothers on Politics and Current affairs .

You have this right and you're protected
respect.kindly respond to the allegation of the guys how did photoshop made the front page?
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Desola:
All that hogwash Seun gave about being hacked was just that -hogwash! It was a hand over to PDP where they had cleared previous posts which would have implicated Jonathan's new foot men and to monitor the location and IP addresses of contributors.

Seun was bought a long time ago. He was bought not long before the last Anambra election. I noticed this when he appointed Afam as moderator.
uhmm desola!nodding my head in admiration like i did to the guys
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Ngwakwe: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Be it known to every Nairalander, Ngwakwe doesn't interfere nor has ever influenced placement of threads on homepage.

I don't even read homepage threads as I can confidently tell you that I haven't browse www.nairaland.com throughout this week, not even a single click to the page as much as my memory serves me.
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
..and this beaf thing.. I dont know much about him apart from the part that he is reno omokri in 2011 on nairaland.
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Ngwakwe: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tundeajani:
respect.kindly respond to the allegation of the guys how did photoshop made the front page?

I don't visit homepage let alone know what is there.

People are free to allege their suspicions but the intelligent and brave ones will ask questions for clarification.

I admire your courage.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Be it known to every Nairalander, Ngwakwe doesn't interfere nor have ever influenced placement of threads on homepage.

I don't even read homepage threads as I can confidently tell you that I haven't browse www.nairaland.com throughout this week, not even a single click to the page as much as my memory serves me.
uhmm....i want to believe you because of the quality of your word control...but?smh
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ngwakwe:

People are free to allege their suspicions but the intelligent and brave ones will ask questions for clarification.

I admire your courage.

Thanks
look at the topic.it is quoted i.e not my word. A phrase i got from the discussion from one of the guys
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by atlwireles: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tundeajani:
Before the mods rush out to ban me in their usual manner it woud be in their interest to farabale,cool down,sip a bottle of water and read what is on the lips on most nairalanders on the streets of lagos i have come across

Earlier in the weekI was actually in a group discussion with some of my guys in a cybercafe.you know guys talk na...na from topic to topic..football,computer phones etcandroid talks iphone gbogboe

at some point in the topic we switched to politics.specifically lagos state.we talked abot the chances of ambode and jimi agbaje and koro .i am actally a koro person though like most yoruba i am sympathetic to apc. straight out a guy actually mentioned the polls on nairaland and things led to the other...the argument grew...

''mama soro nairaland'' ''no dey talk nairaland at all''
''pdp loni nairaland..seun ti gbowo'' ''ngakwe don collect dole from reno omokri''

''you remember beaf?na the guy dey control frontpage politics news''

we discussed on and the guys gave many examples of the effort recently by the mods in promoting the pdp and destroying the apc to the extent of posting a photoshop to destroy the image of tinubu and fashola on the front page.

Though mischievous as i tried to be in that discussion i was toeing their line.as much nairalander as i have met have subscribed to this view.it is either ''pdp ti gba nairaland'or 'seun don collect dole''

Fear dey catch una already, campaign never even start. grin grin grin grin APC is light years away, when it comes to social media propaganda. You guys have a very good infrastructure, in Nigeria and around the world. Remember the average supporter of PDP is in their late 30s and above. They have no time for places like NL. TV news, Newspapers and their daily interactions are their primary sources for news and opinions.

3 Likes

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Fear dey catch una already, campaign never even start. grin grin grin grin APC is light years away, when it comes to social media propaganda. You guys have a very good infrastructure, in Nigeria and around the world. Remember the average supporter of PDP is in their late 30s and above. They have no time for places like NL. TV news, Newspapers and their daily interactions are their primary sources for news and opinions.
this dde is making me to want to believe the guys again.ngakwe call this truck pusher to order now

1 Like

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by atlwireles: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tundeajani:
this dde is making me to want to believe the guys again.ngakwe call this truck pusher to order now

grin grin grin grin grin stop crying.

1 Like

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by stinggy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I admire your courage.

Thanks

You could have defended without having to lie this much.

Oga mi, you can lie for Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by donphilopus: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Be it known to every Nairalander, Ngwakwe doesn't interfere nor has ever influenced placement of threads on homepage.

Have you forgotten that without visiting the homepage you'd be able to know the threads on the homepage with the help of startag (*) on the subjects?!

1 Like

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Desola(f): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yes and I am the queen of England.

Ngwakwe:

2 Likes

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Desola(f): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin stop crying.

Will it kill you to shut the Fvck up?

1 Like

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by fitzmayowa: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Abeg na who get nokia charger...i wan charge my 3310
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Ngwakwe: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
stinggy:

You could have defended without having to lie this much.

Oga mi, you can lie for Africa

I have dignity and too principled, so take that from me.

I use www.nairaland.com/politics

I may browse the homepage once in a blue moon but I don't see any interesting thing about it.

1 Like

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by atlwireles: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Desola:

[s]Will it kill you to shut the Fvck up?
[/s]
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Mogidi: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:
[/s]

Bros don't engage Desola, she's junior sister to Musiwa.....batshiit insane I tell ya.
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
This is just A B C, by the time we will get to P.
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros don't engage Desola, she's junior sister to Musiwa.....batshiit insane I tell ya.
are you serious?,musiwa is the emperor and she just announced that she is the queen coincedence?

3 Likes

Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

mogidi you dey here?
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
This is just A B C, by the time we will get to P.
meaning?
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Mogidi: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tundeajani:
mogidi you dey here?
wetin happen?
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by Tundeajani(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

wetin happen?
come and take
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tundeajani:
meaning?
we are in election season,accusation and counter acusation,it depends on your leaning
Re: ''nairaland Now In Thehands Of Reno Omokri &the Pdp'' by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tundeajani:
meaning?
we are in election season,accusation and counter acusation,it depends on your political leaning

(1) (2)

Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. / Presidential Campaign In Zamfara State / The Soldiers Without Enough Weapons To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.