Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Starling School Lekki Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Starling School Lekki Update (2727 Views)

Busy Minds School Lekki Job Opportunity / Starling Bank Test Result / Starling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starling School Lekki Update by yk39(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello, please did anyone get invite for d 2nd stage of tests for d above mentioned school. Need info on how much their salary is like. The test is scheduled for Tuesday 18th November @ 10pm. Wld appreciate responses. Thank You.
Re: Starling School Lekki Update by Estorico: 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
I was invited as well,but didn't go. Never even knew its a primary school initially. Had to consider where I am presently since what am doing is related to my course of study. Didn't even remember how I applied but I got an sms from them. Have no idea how much they pay
Re: Starling School Lekki Update by yk39(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Well got a txt from starling school for another interview for tue according to the txt msg I was sent. Was asked to come original copies of my certificates. Any info about what the salary is like? I hope its worth al d stress sha.who else got invites for tuesday?
Re: Starling School Lekki Update by naturalmi: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2014
yk39:
Well got a txt from starling school for another interview for tue according to the txt msg I was sent. Was asked to come original copies of my certificates. Any info about what the salary is like? I hope its worth al d stress sha.who else got invites for tuesday?

Got the same text as you? Any idea of the salary scale?
Re: Starling School Lekki Update by Adexy4us(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2016
naturalmi:

Got the same text as you? Any idea of the salary scale?
Pls did u later hear from this school? pls what's their pay like?
Re: Starling School Lekki Update by yk39(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Adexy4us:

Pls did u later hear from this school? pls what's their pay like?

Whoever gets a job @ starling must be prepared to work like a jack ass. In the words of one of the numeracy teachers dere you would meet if u get the job,If you work in starling school, then you are super human. The multi tasking level na die so be prepared.
Re: Starling School Lekki Update by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2016
yk39:

Whoever gets a job @ starling must be prepared to work like a jack ass. In the words of one of the numeracy teachers dere you would meet if u get the job,If you work in starling school, then you are super human. The multi tasking level na die so be prepared.
How much?
Re: Starling School Lekki Update by Adexy4us(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2016
yk39:

Oh really! was suppose to be there for interview D's last Monday but couldn't make it

(1) (Reply)

Become Sales Manager In Zagaleti / Nigeria Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Scheme ! / Dear Applicant, I Don’t Think You Really Wanted That Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.