Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Make 3500 Daily If I Can Do It You Can - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make 3500 Daily If I Can Do It You Can (636 Views)

If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make 3500 Daily If I Can Do It You Can by samken: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
hello,
i make 3550naira daily, this is no joke,i am not telling you to impress you , i have a target of 10,000 daily by the grace of God and your help, if i help make you earn i will earn more period that is why am going to show only interested once, please if you dont have minimun of 5000 to invest pls do not bother i really want serious people to partner with me

i can show you how to start making 500naira daily with as low as 5000naira start up capital, iearn more with thes program than i earn on my day job

if you want to change your story and have at least minimun 5000naira to invest let me no and if you have 10,000 naira and above i will give you 2000 to add to your capital, am not dashing you the capital am investing in your business you will pay back once you re stable, i know you aare wondering how possible but not to bother you will no when you join

email me( talk2sirnd@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

Maritime Workers On Strike Starting From Today / Is This True About Getring Loans In Nigeria? / Honeybed Electronics Ltd....proudly Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.