Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? (988 Views)

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Deapexboy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Some guys will say if they don't av mansion,cars,company....e.t.c marriage is out of there agenda.

While sum dudes said so long as they av sumtin doing atleast to put food on there table they are gud to think of marriage.....

For ladies......

Sum ladies wil say until dey get all d degrees in university,build hux for there parent marriage is out of there agenda

sum say GOD'stime....

To you wen is d right time to think of marriage?

D floor is open
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
when you are physically, spiritually, psychologically, financially, mentally n socially ready n stable to face the task of building a family! age does mslatter too..if ur not up to 20yrs old, don't even think of marriage!!! especially if u are a guy angry
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by iceberylin(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
150 yrs cool
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by jide53: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
when you are physically, spiritually, psychologically, financially, mentally n socially ready n stable to face the task of building a family! age does mslatter too..if ur not up to 20yrs old, don't even think of marriage!!! especially if u are a guy angry

What he said
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wen u can provide for a family and wen u r stable emotionally and financially.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by djeezy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
When you're ready in all ramifications.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Lordabas: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2014

Lets say
When you are still a struggling blogger never let marriage cross your mind
But when you become an established blogger like Linda Ikeji you can start thinking of marriage by then there'll be a lot of seun osewa's to choose from. cheesy
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by ReVizz(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] ;Dwhen your account no fit feel Am$ :Pwhen your account no fit feel Am$
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Deapexboy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:
150 yrs cool

yuh take weed?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Deapexboy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Lets say
When you are still a struggling blogger never let marriage cross your mind
But when you become an established blogger like Linda Ikeji you can start thinking of marriage by then there'll be a lot of seun osewa's to choose from. cheesy

make oga untop no hear dis tin ooo
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by yuncka: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
When she gets pregnant for U.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by STENON(f): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
when you are ready to face the consequences of Marriage, and When you are ready to gain admission into an institution that you will never Graduate .
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Deapexboy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:

so someone that is not finacially stable can't marry?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Deapexboy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
STENON:
when you are ready to face the consequences of Marriage, and When you are ready to gain admission into an institution that you will never Graduate .

hmmmmmm..
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Deapexboy:

so someone that is not finacially stable can't marry?
they can. but its not advisable. its not like when u were a bachelor, that u only think about urself n what only u will eat.. u now take responsibilities for ur wife n kids, how would u do that if ur financially unstable? but u can go ahead n marry, just don't complain
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Deapexboy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
they can. but its not advisable. its not like when u were a bachelor, that u only think about urself n what only u will eat.. u now take responsibilities for ur wife n kids, how would u do that if ur financially unstable? but u can go ahead n marry, just don't complain

sum men av being waiting to b finacial stable bt to no avail.....e don make sum bachelor grow grey hair
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Deapexboy:

sum men av being waiting to b finacial stable bt to no avail.....e don make sum bachelor grow grey hair
lols, well that's an understandable situation... smiley
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by STENON(f): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Deapexboy:

hmmmmmm..
Hmmmmm..........

Pls do you want to add to the above points of mine?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Deapexboy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
STENON:
Hmmmmm..........

Pls do you want to add to the above points of mine?

nba
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by David4best(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Until I locate d girl that truely love me for who I am and not what I have• I will get married• But I will not go beyond 35yrs before I marry.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? by Deapexboy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, well that's an understandable situation... smiley

my neighbour dey wait till em dey earn 100k a month...make una help me talk to am.....

Bt wait ooooo

y are u guys pushing gals apart..4 discusion

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Love You Like Nobody's Business. / Theory On Love / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.