Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight (7797 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by ochenya200(f): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
Can anyone help me how to control my weight?
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by sistawoman: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2008
Go see your doctor they can set up with a work out schedule and diet.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Leilah(f): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2008
get a tablet called xenical thats what I got and lost four stones. doctor has to prescribe them though. www.xenical.com
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tope2000(f): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2008
Are u gaining weight or losing it undecided
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Trulyours: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
Leilah does it mean this xenical doesn't have side effect especially on an expectant mother?
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by KarmaMod(f): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2008
you're expecting yet you wanna lose weight?

Does that make sense to you?

you should lose it after the kid is born.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2008
we all know the primary cause is ijekuje grin
better lose weight fast before u lose ur husband instead
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by KarmaMod(f): 12:38am On Dec 08, 2008
tosinadeda:

we all know the primary cause is ijekuje grin
better lose weight fast before u lose ur husband instead

must suck being a retard
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by MrCrackles(m): 12:39am On Dec 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

must suck being a retard

cheesy
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 12:43am On Dec 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

must suck being a retard

yeah thats wut u showing
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Okijajuju1(m): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2008
What shall it profit a woman if she gain the whole weight and loose her husband??  undecided
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 12:47am On Dec 08, 2008
help me ask the mugu replying me o
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by KarmaMod(f): 1:49am On Dec 08, 2008
You're a bloody slowpoke. Did you read where she said she's expecting? Ode. Apayunje.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by CrazyMan(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2008
Watch the kind of food you eat. If I were your doctor, I'll advice that you skip lunch. Also do a lot of early morning joggings.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

You're a bloody slowpoke. Did you read where she said she's expecting? Ode. Apayunje.

na ur family members be slowpoke
oloshi!!!!!!
wetin concern u concern my post
i post my own comot, u sef post ur own!!!!!
foooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2008
karma abi wetin be ur name, show me where the poster of this thread says she is expecting o!!!!!
cos me am commenting on the original post!!!!
ode buruku angry
think before u type shit
ode
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by KarmaMod(f): 2:00am On Dec 09, 2008
Iya e ni slowpoke

Leilah does it mean this xenical doesn't have side effect especially on an expectant mother?

Have a problem with Reading Comprehension? Of course you do being a retard and all

Read and understand the thread next time before yarning dust. Asinwin. don't you realize that your idiotic statement is enough for her to get paranoid, go on some severe crash diet and affect her unborn kid? Apayunje.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Kweenisha: 2:06am On Dec 09, 2008
she needs to complain about his small paycheck
nonsense!
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by LadyT(f): 2:10am On Dec 09, 2008
This is madness angry

If you value the life of your unborn baby you will not take any drugs or eat less.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 09, 2008
You're pregnant, the last thing that should be on ya mind is loosing weight.
You're eating for two now. . . .think more along the "how can I eat healthy for me and my baby" line.

Loosing baby fat is hard, but I wouldn't risk my baby's health just cause my hubby is complaining about my weight.

B.T.W, what kinda men are we breeding nowadays? oma se undecided
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Kweenisha: 2:21am On Dec 09, 2008
the original poster never said she was pregnant,it was some other contributor that brought up pregnancy
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by KarmaMod(f): 2:27am On Dec 09, 2008
Kweenisha:

the  original poster never said she was pregnant,it was some other contributor that brought up pregnancy

This is her second thread about this actually and in the other one she mentioned being a couple of months pregnant.  I used the wrong quote. The mods deleted that one I think.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by Kweenisha: 2:29am On Dec 09, 2008
Ok.
I was beginning to wonder where that came from.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 2:33am On Dec 09, 2008
Kweenisha:

the  original poster never said she was pregnant,it was some other contributor that brought up pregnancy

tell the girl running her mouth o!!!!
i simply commented on the post i saw here
and all she could do was run her mouth undecided lipsrsealed

KarmaMod:

This is her second thread about this actually and in the other one she mentioned being a couple of months pregnant.  I used the wrong quote. The mods deleted that one I think.

this statement would av saved a lot of ur rubbish, but no being a vulgar person ure, na to yab come ur head!!
how on earth am i to know she had another thread saying she was pregnant
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by OgidiBoy(m): 2:36am On Dec 09, 2008
I'm not a Doctor or dietitian so you all please don't kill me for asking. I thought women also have to watch their wight during pregnancy due to gestational diabetes.
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by KarmaMod(f): 2:36am On Dec 09, 2008
benu soun jare.

come dey cry all over NL.

whether you knew or not, your dumb comment wasnt helpful either way
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by KarmaMod(f): 2:38am On Dec 09, 2008
OgidiBoy:

I'm not a Doctor or dietitian so you all please don't kill me for asking. I thought women also have to watch their wight during pregnancy due to gastational diabetes.

depends on how much they gain. In the first thread I had asked if she knew whether or not she was expecting twins or something along that line
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 2:39am On Dec 09, 2008
KarmaMod:

benu soun jare.

come dey cry all over NL.

whether you knew or not, your dumb comment wasnt helpful either way

u sure say u be girl undecided
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by KarmaMod(f): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2008
More of a dude than you obviously.

Adodi grin
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 2:46am On Dec 09, 2008
married ladies should quit eating junks so they dnt get big and lose shape
else u'll lose ur husbands cheesy
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by OgidiBoy(m): 2:50am On Dec 09, 2008
tosinadeda:

married ladies should quit eating junks so they dnt get big and lose shape
else u'll lose ur husbands cheesy

My brother you are walking on fire with that that kind of comment. You better prepare yourself for some major insults from NL ladies shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight by tosinadeda: 2:53am On Dec 09, 2008
OgidiBoy:

My brother you are walking on fire with that that kind of comment. You better prepare yourself for some major insults from NL ladies shocked shocked shocked shocked

thats the plain truth!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Your Next Move? / #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order / ADHD: My Experience And How It Has Affected My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.