Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (38023 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looool.... Iceberylin can like all d females here on nairaland eh..as long as thr username end wit (f)
lol

2 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by herald9: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Sorry..

Chibwike time to go down angry
Remember you've to pass me first

#cocks gun #
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2014
herald9:

Remember you've to pass me first

#cocks gun #

Brings out my wolf claws *****

Give it your best shot..!!!

Niiga you going down angry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
dude na lie i no agree with u, we'll take the first one i was reading everything since but this ur lie will make me comment, u like the babe, no lie
Who no like better thing wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hmmm.... Nairalanders sha..
Wah we do undecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Wah we do undecided
nothing ooo..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by herald9: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Brings out my wolf claws *****

Give it your best shot..!!!

Niiga you going down angry
Let's see angry

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by chibwike(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Sorry..

Chibwike time to go down angry
Lol...say what?..i cant hear you from up there....you can tell herald9 to pass the message to me.
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2014
herald9:

Let's see angry

Is that all you got undecided

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...say what?..i cant hear you from up there....you can tell herald9 to pass the message to me.
I go break ya head o angry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Who no like better thing wink
no worry i'll be ur best man on the D day
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by herald9: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Is that all you got undecided

Or

grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by chibwike(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

I go break ya head o angry
Lol....u no go church today?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
no worry i'll be ur best man on the D day

Come with ya Bougatti oo wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2014
herald9:

Or

grin

[img]www.freesmileys.org[/img]

Thats all grin

Btw how you carry do this shit grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....u no go church today?
I even forget say today na Sunday cry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by herald9: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

[img]www.freesmileys.org[/img]

Thats all grin

Btw how you carry do this shit grin

Lolz... I no see anything o...

it seems your claws has fallen...time to slice you up

grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by chibwike(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

I even forget say today na Sunday cry
ah ahn...wetin u dey think na
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
herald9:

Lolz... I no see anything o...

it seems your claws has fallen...time to slice you up

grin
Blocks off your attack angry

YOu gon get it..

[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][/url
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2014
chibwike:
ah ahn...wetin u dey think na

Ggrin on my mind ooo grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Come with ya Bougatti oo wink
she wil leave u nah, no need of coming with bougatti
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2014
mirexxx:
luv u 2 dear
gud morning dearie
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
let's give goodnight kisses to our loved ones here before we go to sleep! and you can also give a shout out to anybody smiley

my goodnight kisses goes to assfreak, francizy, franugo and one very special person in my life smiley kiss kiss in fact my goodnight kiss goes to everybody on NL cheesy kiss kiss kiss

please spread the love!!! cheesy give goodnight kisses!

Thanks, my beautiful romontushtush.
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Baddestguyp(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
herald9:

cheesy

I don't even understand sef... I like where I am....At least I'll only murder two people....

Iceberylin three

BaddestguyP would've to commit a mass murder shocked
why would I when I'm topping the list undecided or you no know say na from d lowest to d highest be the list grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Baddestguyp(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
claireshan:
hahahahaha stay with me
cheesy u know I would never leave you swirry grin grin

tongue
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by englishmart(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
samflexxy:
Naijaboiy
Mirexxx
Tosyn2much
Deb6
Iceberylin
Dicksucker
Lilmaxfidel
Chibwike
Rozzay
Tallesty
Englishmart

E.t.c
Gud night guys
wow! smiley
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
claireshan:
Chibwike
Neldrizzy
herald9
Iceberylin
Englishmart
Dchandel
jennimma
baddestguyp

kiss kiss kiss kiss goodnight guys
grin thanks dear
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
am a stupid boy please don't mind me am always like this I just need God intervention o!grin grin

tongue
eiyaaa don't worry God will do it for you IJN tongue tongue
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
chibwike:
You guys are funny aswergrin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Baddestguyp(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
claireshan:
you know I love you, do you love me too wink
hmm...wait, lemme think about it swirry tongue grin grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
hmm...wait, lemme think about it swirry tongue grin grin
hahahaha lolgrin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Switty, you csn run buh can Hide...

Iffa catch u ehhhh angry grin
hehehehehe *shows face, sees iceberylin coming, takes cover*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos) / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog / How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.