Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (38025 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

LIke undecided

Yokozuna in SEga wrestling grin
looool.... I cant see myself dating a fat babe either....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by herald9: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

One day ama top that list wink
Lolz.. you can Come and take my position thengrin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looool.... I cant see myself dating a fat babe either....
Cause u love ur chair grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
herald9:

Lolz.. you can Come and take my position thengrin
Dh fool yaself grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

I love her..

Dont want her dead sha grin
ihe love ne me....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Baddestguyp(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
baddestguyp
Chibwike
Neldrizzy
herald9
Iceberylin
Englishmart
Dchandel
jennimma

kiss kiss kiss kiss goodnight guys
smiley sweet dreams dear kiss wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by adepiero: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
my shout out goes to supporters of #TeamTosyne2much for the love and support.

I Adeola Piero a.k.a adepiero wish you a blissful night rest ❤

BTW, ggrin am sorry but the vn still isnt uploading sad can we improvise via whatsapp?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
like irunobo2 abi....
no this one na disaster
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
Lol grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

Cause u love ur chair grin
loooool.... Thr weight alone go compress my entire mass....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooool.... Thr weight alone go compress my entire mass....
Their is God oooo
grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
samflexxy:
no this one na disaster
b like say u don boringo am befor
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by herald9: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
why you Come displace me na... I was third on that ladder undecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Baddestguyp(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol grin
guy wetin now grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Naijaboiy
Mirexxx
Tosyn2much
Deb6
Iceberylin
Dicksucker
Lilmaxfidel
Chibwike
Rozzay
Tallesty
Englishmart

E.t.c
Gud night guys

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

Their is God oooo
grin
so how many nairalanders u don meet so far in person
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Baddestguyp(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
herald9:

why you Come displace me na... I was third on that ladder undecided
ehen...but I no change anything, na so I see am grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
b like say u don boringo am befor
lols abeg no vess weiting be boringo
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
samflexxy:
lols abeg no vess weiting be boringo
lool..u knw na.... Dnt need to spell it out for u...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
Oleburuku grin grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
so how many nairalanders u don meet so far in person
only my brother grin

Most of em r lagosians sad
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

The lord is my strength wink
and also your comfortwink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
guy wetin now grin
Y u dh hype yaself grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool..u knw na.... Dnt need to spell it out for u...
ok if you meant wooing her even in my. Worst nightmare my self conscious will never try it talkmore of if am awake I jes hate her
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
claireshan:
and also your comfortwink
And shepherd grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

only my brother grin

Most of em r lagosians sad
loool r u serious... Guy.. Was thinkn u'd met alot of them....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2014
samflexxy:
Naijaboiy
Mirexxx
Tosyn2much
Deb6
Iceberylin
Dicksucker
Lilmaxfidel
Chibwike
Rozzay
Tallesty
Englishmart

E.t.c
Gud night guys
so this brotherly love me like this o.. smiley....love you too...#no homo smiley

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Baddestguyp(m): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2014
claireshan:
Oleburuku grin grin
cry u hurt my feelings cry

grin grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2014
samflexxy:
ok if you meant wooing her even in my. Worst nightmare my self conscious will never try it talkmore of if am awake I jes hate her
woow...u got sum energy tho....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by herald9: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
ehen...but I no change anything, na so I see am grin
iffah wan wicked u...you'll find urself three places below Iceberylin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loool r u serious... Guy.. Was thinkn u'd met alot of them....
Hehe,no let ya mind tew fool you la...

Would love tew meet most of them sha
Expecially Andy grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 12:06am On Nov 16, 2014
herald9:

iffah wan wicked u...you'll find urself three places below Iceberylin

You mean third position undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog / How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.