Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,266 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Your Best And Worst Science Topics. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Best And Worst Science Topics. (588 Views)

Science Students: What Is Your Best And Worst Science Topic? / Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria / Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best And Worst Science Topics. by Capableben(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Don't know if I'm the only one in this, there are about two science topics that re nightmare to me right from my secondary school days
... I hardly understand or make sense out of them, I just help myself to memorizing the formulars prior to exams..
however I equally have my best topics..

WORST TOPIC: SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION(PHYSICS)

BEST TOPIC: KINETIC THEORY OF MATTER(CHEMISTRY)

ADD YOURS GUYS!!!
Re: Your Best And Worst Science Topics. by abila122: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
ok
Re: Your Best And Worst Science Topics. by Texykool: 1:01am On Nov 16, 2014
K
Re: Your Best And Worst Science Topics. by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 16, 2014
Best topic

Human male and female reproductive system
(Biology) grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Science Topics. by kilokeys(m): 4:16am On Nov 16, 2014
kirikiristars:
Best topic

Human male and female reproductive system
(Biology) grin
yeye tongue
Re: Your Best And Worst Science Topics. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
kilokeys:
yeye tongue
What ah do?
Re: Your Best And Worst Science Topics. by christejames(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
My worst topic is 'human reproductive system' in biology while the best is 'simple harmonic motion' physics. ...gynaecologist in the making!

(1) (Reply)

The Rejection Of The Centenary Note In Some Part Of Ibadan / NOUN To Graduate 7,000 Students During Convocation / What Is The Solution For Those Who Did Not Receive Their JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.