Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) (4845 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. [a Campus Based Story] / I Wanna Learn Pidgin English! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 16, 2014
This is a work of fiction by Sammy Hoe. No one is allowed to copy this story or store it in any USB devices without the written permission of the author.
Copyright(c)SammyHoe2014

Tag: Michaellegend, Karevwite, Helensharpay, Leebliss13, Divepen, Stormybucci, Dammygoody, et al

CHAPTER ONE

Lereby and Theresa had only wedded few weeks back. It was a really great honeymoon back in Texas. A tour to Morrocco did much to spice up the fun.

Theresa hadn't seen much of her husband these days. He was always busy with his computer, typing all the time. Theresa needed much attention from someone she had loved so much--Lereby.

Lereby is six feet two inches tall; a rabbit-nosed and a hare-eared young man in his late twenties. Lereby won the love of Theresa back in the College in Richmond. They were so much obsessed with love those days that they promised to never betray each other.

Theresa had rich parents back then, but few years to her wedding with Lereby, her parents passed on. Things became tense for the spouses after Theresa's parents' death such that their wedding was a bit delayed.

At last, Lereby got a job he had never wished to do. All his life he had dreamt of being a well-known author, but he had only gotten a twist to his destiny by being a scrubber somewhere in a Telecommunication Builiding.

Lereby needed just one thing, to win, win and win! He had put in for all the writing competitions showing up in his emails, but he hadn't come close to winning any.

"I wanna win!" Lereby screamed, sometimes scaring Theresa out of bed. They hadn't even come too close to each other in a connubial relationship ever since they got married. Lereby was always talking about winning the award in vogue.

"Theresa, haven't you seen it? THE BUSTBREAKER AWARD FOR LITERATURE!" Lereby had said.

"Oh! Lereby, you're at it again, huh!" Theresa had replied. "You ain't gonna have time thinking about me, Lereby?"

"Hey, lady, leave that crap and let's face this thing together, huh! It could fetch us a fortune!"

"A fortune?" Theresa said. "Oh! A fortune really, but all isn't about money! What about the love? Are you gonna go spend your fortune without me?"
"Don't say that baby," Lereby said and pulled her close to him. He pressed a kiss to her cheek and then in a flash, he was back on his laptop. "You see baby, this Lit. Prize is gonna do us good! I wanna win it!"
"After losing me?" Theresa shouted. "Then go ahead! Win it!" she said and then began to leave her husband.
"Hush!" he yawned. "She'll never understand!"
Lereby had just three thousand words to type. It was the umpteenth time he had sent his stories to win some awards, but never. He just wanna win it no matter the cost!

Lereby wouldn't consider Theresa's pleas for once. He was indeed cheating on her by refusing to give her what a married woman needs from a married man after a long day of stress.
Theresa needed to carry a baby.

"I need a baby, Lereby!" she had yelled often.

"You're my baby, Theresa," Lereby said jokingly. "So, you don't need one cos--I don't need two."

Theresa sat coldly like a stone on a seat. If she knew Lereby would be a hard nut to crack, she wouldn't have let him into her life. Theresa soaked her red dress in tears. She had worn it to catch his attention, perhaps he would agree to get to bed with her. It was a sleeveless and slightly transparent dress.
It has a little round collar made of pink. Before their wedding, Lereby always wanted to see her in such night dress, but now he had no time for her. All he wanted was money.

"He's a beast!" Theresa poured out her vituperation. Hot tears clambered down her neck. She rubbed them off and sniffed. "Lereby doesn't understand how I'm feeling."

Theresa had a firm upbringing. Her parents never cheated on each other. She also wished to stick to this, but Lereby was cheating on her by not performing his responsibility. Rebecca had tried introducing her to Charles every time, but she wouldn't listen.

Each time Lereby was denying her of sex, she would remember her dead parents. If only they were still breathing, she would do no two things but return to them to say that Lereby, whom they knew with her so much, was a son-of-a-bitch!

"Oh, Dan, Tessy, I'm missing you guys so much!" Theresa folded her hands and wept into them. The two names she mentioned were her parents'.

"Great! Boosh!" Lereby said as he tapped Theresa who had just come around him.
"What?" she screamed.
"It's delivered!"
"What?"
"The mail," he said. "I've been trying all day to forward a short story to THE SPENSER WORDPRESS, UK. Now it's a success! Result would be out in a couple of days!"
"And with what are you paying for all these short stories?" Theresa asked. She knew they had little or nothing in the bank account. Lereby was wasteful, she thought.
"Of course I used your credit card!"
"What!" Theresa screamed. "I told you I'm a-gonna go get a little stall to do start some trade next week. You ain't gonna tell me you touched the little amount in there!"
"Oh, I did!"
"Gush!" Theresa screamed. A tumbler fell off her grip and got smashed...

To be continued...

5 Likes

Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Aliyuozioma(f): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2014
woow 1st to comment on dis story front roll tinx, Ride on sire, following.
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Ain't going to be late.
My boss is back.
Tag: divepen, jigsawkillah, Temitope Daniel, kingphilip, tecno4life
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Skimpledawg(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2014
3rd To Comment!! Ai wz here oo!! *looks around and finds d VVIP seats empty.......rushes n takes d centa seat.* Oga SammyHoe, rode On grin! Make I go market go invite odas!

P.S: Nice Story Title by d way.
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by mzlizabelle(f): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Following. smiley
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Slingkey(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
following....bumper to bombay
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by eunisam: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seated!
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by tecno4life(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Ain't going to be late.
My boss is back.
Tag: divepen, jigsawkillah, Temitope Daniel, kingphilip, tecno4life

waxup here mehn cool
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
tecno4life:

waxup here mehn cool

Nothing.

An interesting story

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Mczigx(m): 3:34am On Nov 19, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] followng.....
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2014
Mczigx:
[color=#990000][/color] followng.....
tanx man
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Maryclaire1(f): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Dis is lovely

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2014
Maryclaire1:
Dis is lovely
Thanx

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Maryclaire1(f): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
My pleasure.
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by GraceEzeh(f): 1:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Thank God I'm not late. Following till d end
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Sammy dear , I've never really read your story but I think I'll key in to this one.smiley

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2014
Elantracey:
Sammy dear , I've never really read your story but I think I'll key in to this one.smiley
u are welcome ma
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2014
Theresa fixed her gaze on the broken pieces. The tumbler was a very expensive one she had never wished to lose so soon. She cherished it a lot.
Theresa was speechless. It was her birthday gift just the month her parent died. She knew the tumbler was bought at ostentatious price but her parents didn't get the chance to tell her how much it cost.
Theresa left the home speechless. Lereby didn't care much. He had been drawn back to his laptop at the sound of a beep on his laptop. In a wheeze, he was back on the Internet.
"I wanna win this! " Lereby screamed and held tight to his pillow. If only he had spent much time holding tight to his husband, it would have paid off.
" The Amazing Writer's Prize for Thriller Story! A whooping $10,000 prize? Wow! I'm in!" he screamed.
The deadline for the thriller story submission was a month ahead. Lereby needed to get everything done. He needed to write a 300 page Microsoft Word document which he would post to an e-mail of the Amazing Writer Publisher.
Lereby hadn't taken care of his body since getting up from bed, and now it was 7pm already. He was just realising that he hadn't taken his meal which Theresa had done well to display on the table since morning, the glass of water having got broken earlier.
Lereby yelled "Ouch!" as a little piece of broken bottle percolated his right foot. Blood, mingled with dirt, ran down his foot.
Lereby reached for the plates of meal and began to devour them like an hungry lion. The lettuce tasted good on his taste bud. He ate them all and left them there on the dining table as he reached for his computer again. He must start typing something immediately.
Theresa was already in Deborah's home, weeping like a baby.
"He is selfish, that guy," Theresa moaned.
"Theresa, I said I don't wanna see you in tears anymore. It doesn't fit you," said Deborah.
"What am I gonna do? Tell me what!" Theresa said. "He doesn't care!"
"Relax, Theressy, Lereby's gonna come look for you soon. You just...just relax!"
"For how long, Denby? For how long? That beast isn't gonna budge."
"I understand," Deborah said and budge.
Deborah was more of a mullatto than white. She was elegant, with an eye large enough to get you scared. She had a long, narrow nose, almost having no nostril in them at all. Her hair was natural and her lips always had those pink paints on them. Deborah had a little red spot on her neck, just beneath her lower jaw. She is happily married to Jonah who worked with a successful Food Processing Company.
Though Jonah spent almost all the year without his wife, he always make up for the absences through frequent calls and anytime he was back home, he wouldn't let Deborah stay without him. They would tour the whole state together to catch fun.
"My man wanna win all the time! Gush! He's been on this wannawin! biz for over a year now, but nothing's forthcoming! " Theresa shouted.
"And be sure, he's gonna win this year," Deborah spoke as if she was sure.
"Win and lose me cos I'm not gonna go back there."
"But he's gonna come for you, Theresa."
"Will you place a bet? Lereby isn't gonna come for me. What's the wager? "
" Uh! " Deborah was shocked." Do you mean it?"
Theresa nodded.
"This is serious! " Deborah said. She was surprised at the manner Theresa was confidently saying it. How would a man not bother to look for his wife who left home in rage? Well, she was going to prove Theresa wrong! Lereby must surely come for her.
Lereby had spent 24 hours typing some stuff. His full concentration was now on the AWP which would go for $10,000. He just wanna win it!
Something in Lereby was telling him he would emerge the winner eventually, just the way that voice always come to him each time he was posting some stories for award too, which he had never won.
"Do they get to read my stories at all? " Lereby would get mad at the Award Judges each time his name wasn't included in the winners' lists. Of course Lereby had interesting stories to tell, perhaps the judges didn't get to read his stories before drawing up some hypothetical short

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2014
... hypothetical shortlist. How would they get to read all 50,000 short stories percolating their mails every award time?
Lereby had a virus attack and his system began to malfunction. The whole stories he had written got corrupted. He couldn't open it anymore.
"Gush!" he banged his feet on the wall and went down. Then he began to realise that he was famished. He needed to get something into his empty stomach. Now he remembered Theresa.
"Darling!" Lereby shouted. "Please get me stuff to eat!" He didn't get a reply.
"What!" Lereby was surprised. Each time he called her, she hadn't taken long before showing up. But now she was nowhere around.
"Theresa dear! Where are you? Theresa! Theresa! Theresa!"
Lereby got to the bedroom, bathroom and all other chambers to check his wife out but she was nowhere to be found.
Lereby put his befuddled brain into use as he began to reason the scene out- the unfolded scene the day before. He remembered how the glass cup got smashed when Theresa swung her arm to struck it unintentionally. He remembered how Theresa didn't care to pick up the pieces, but left the scene. Now he didn't raise his head when Theresa was walking away the day before, so he wasn't sure if Theresa actually left the house or went into her room.
"Theresa!!!" Lereby screamed the last time as fear took over his whole system.
To be continued... Check out for more at www.ebiag.com w

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2014
SammyHoe:
Theresa fixed her gaze on the broken pieces. The tumbler was a very expensive one she had never wished to lose so soon. She cherished it a lot.
Theresa was speechless. It was her birthday gift just the month her parent died. She knew the tumbler was bought at ostentatious price but her parents didn't get the chance to tell her how much it cost.
Theresa left the home speechless. Lereby didn't care much. He had been drawn back to his laptop at the sound of a beep on his laptop. In a wheeze, he was back on the Internet.
"I wanna win this! " Lereby screamed and held tight to his pillow. If only he had spent much time holding tight to his husband, it would have paid off.
" The Amazing Writer's Prize for Thriller Story! A whooping $10,000 prize? Wow! I'm in!" he screamed.
The deadline for the thriller story submission was a month ahead. Lereby needed to get everything done. He needed to write a 300 page Microsoft Word document which he would post to an e-mail of the Amazing Writer Publisher.
Lereby hadn't taken care of his body since getting up from bed, and now it was 7pm already. He was just realising that he hadn't taken his meal which Theresa had done well to display on the table since morning, the glass of water having got broken earlier.
Lereby yelled "Ouch!" as a little piece of broken bottle percolated his right foot. Blood, mingled with dirt, ran down his foot.
Lereby reached for the plates of meal and began to devour them like an hungry lion. The lettuce tasted good on his taste bud. He ate them all and left them there on the dining table as he reached for his computer again. He must start typing something immediately.
Theresa was already in Deborah's home, weeping like a baby.
"He is selfish, that guy," Theresa moaned.
"Theresa, I said I don't wanna see you in tears anymore. It doesn't fit you," said Deborah.
"What am I gonna do? Tell me what!" Theresa said. "He doesn't care!"
"Relax, Theressy, Lereby's gonna come look for you soon. You just...just relax!"
"For how long, Denby? For how long? That beast isn't gonna budge."
"I understand," Deborah said and budge.
Deborah was more of a mullatto than white. She was elegant, with an eye large enough to get you scared. She had a long, narrow nose, almost having no nostril in them at all. Her hair was natural and her lips always had those pink paints on them. Deborah had a little red spot on her neck, just beneath her lower jaw. She is happily married to Jonah who worked with a successful Food Processing Company.
Though Jonah spent almost all the year without his wife, he always make up for the absences through frequent calls and anytime he was back home, he wouldn't let Deborah stay without him. They would tour the whole state together to catch fun.
"My man wanna win all the time! Gush! He's been on this wannawin! biz for over a year now, but nothing's forthcoming! " Theresa shouted.
"And be sure, he's gonna win this year," Deborah spoke as if she was sure.
"Win and lose me cos I'm not gonna go back there."
"But he's gonna come for you, Theresa."
"Will you place a bet? Lereby isn't gonna come for me. What's the wager? "
" Uh! " Deborah was shocked." Do you mean it?"
Theresa nodded.
"This is serious! " Deborah said. She was surprised at the manner Theresa was confidently saying it. How would a man not bother to look for his wife who left home in rage? Well, she was going to prove Theresa wrong! Lereby must surely come for her.
Lereby had spent 24 hours typing some stuff. His full concentration was now on the AWP which would go for $10,000. He just wanna win it!
Something in Lereby was telling him he would emerge the winner eventually, just the way that voice always come to him each time he was posting some stories for award too, which he had never won.
"Do they get to read my stories at all? " Lereby would get mad at the Award Judges each time his name wasn't included in the winners' lists. Of course Lereby had interesting stories to tell, perhaps the judges didn't get to read his stories before drawing up some hypothetical short
pls dear,I went to ur site if I can read all d literature there,I was thinking its through General discussion u can open there,bt there is nothing like General discussion,pls where can I click on to open all d stories
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmm Oga sammy. I couldn't find the EBIAG house and now you ar here again. Hope u'l finish this one?
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2014
MojAyo:
pls dear,I went to ur site if I can read all d literature there,I was thinking its through General discussion u can open there,bt there is nothing like General discussion,pls where can I click on to open all d stories
Scroll down to stories and poems and you will see all the stories. Thanks.
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2014
getafe:
Hmmm Oga sammy. I couldn't find the EBIAG house and now you ar here again. Hope u'l finish this one?
EBIAG House has relocated to www.ebiag.com. I always try to finish all finish able stories.
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by stuff46(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
tecno4life:

waxup here mehn cool

so you are here and didnt invite me. Don't worry we go settle ourselves over there.

Sammyhoe that guy wins.

Siqninq in

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
How many of you WANNA WIN? PLS DON'T WIN AT THE DETRIMENT OF YOUR LOVED ONES I.
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Deborah wondered why Lereby hadn't come for his wife yet. It was 24 hours already and he wasn't anywhere in sight.
"Are you sure you guys haven't divorced each other already? "
"Don't say each other, say he divorced me, cos he did that right from the day we got married. I just managed to be with him all these few weeks. He isn't human at all."
"That's serious! " Deborah couldn't help repeating over and over again.
" Are you filing a suit for divorce?" Deborah asked after a brief silence.
"Don't know, " Theresa said. " I still love him."
"Hmm. Love indeed."
"Sweet bitter love," Theresa spoke ambiguously. Deborah sighed and then sneezed.
"There seems to be a way out, Theressy!" she yelled suddenly.
"What's it?" Theresa asked quickly.
"Let's go meet Rebecca. She could help us out."
"How? Rebecca is only a divorce facilitator. She's got nothing on her head than divorce, yet she has her man beside her all the time, despite their many quarrels."
"But ain't you guys divorced already? Rebecca can bring it to the legal gate as fast as possible so you could go your own way and he goes his. "
" Jesus!" Theresa yelled and fixed her gaze on Deborah in anger. Her eyes burned with shock.
Deborah came close to her and held her by the shoulders, whispering, "Don't worry. All will be well. Let's go meet Rebecca."
"You mean we should... go meet him?" Theresa swallowed her spittle.
"Yes of course! She will hook you up with Charles, her divorced neighbour."
"Owkay, but I don't think I want this, " she whispered in a tired voice. Her eyeballs turned to the corner of her right face. Her nose was wrinkled like that of Henry, the Halloween Ghost in Sammy Hoe's EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS.
They began to leave the house.
Lereby knew he was in for much trouble now. He had to get Theresa back by all means. He kissed her credit cards several times and shut his eyes intermittently.
"I've hurt her!" he screamed suddenly. But it isn't my fault. "
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2014
Lereby had exhausted all the cash in his wife's credit card, all in the name of paying for one literature competition or the other online. He was always on Google 247 surfing. He had come across more than a thousand competitions, putting in for at least a hundred without success. He had resolved not to give up on that.
Jack had enlightened him on online betting, but he never wanted to get involved.
"You can come over to betting and stakings, Lereby. It's better off than that Literature of yours," Jack advised.
"Don't tell me that one more time, Jack! " I don't wanna get my cash through that means."
"You don't wanna win money? "
" Ssh! I wanna win, but not through gambling!" Lereby told him point blank. "I'd better win Lit. Competitions than betting games."
Jack sized him up with his eyes and poked his electric cigarette into his mouth.
"Care for one? " Jack asked.
" I don't wanna smoke my life to death, friend. All I want is to win."
"Strange you, Lereby. So daft you are! You don't wanna tell me that you don't know that Electric Cigarette is harmless. The smoke you see isn't a tobacco smoke at all, but vapour. Or you wanna tell me that water vapour is now harmful too," Jack said and squinted his face, partially shutting his bloodshot left eye. He was a short man, around the same age as Lereby. He was hairy.
"Harmless or not, I ain't taking a puff of that crazy thing! I'm a church man you know. "
" Walking with a devil, right? Who don't go to church too? Of course I do! "
" Uh, huh, indeed you go to church. Just let me be. " Lereby began to leave. Jack hurried towards him. He was a funny fairy.
Everythin about Jack was funny. He had a kind of handlebar eyelashes. His teeth were unevenly distributed within his mouth. He had short and thick neck, which seemed hard to notice at all. He looked chubby and far younger than his age. His teeth seemed green and his nose somewhat too wide for his face.

Jack had a printed paper between his fingers. He was checking from time to time as he browsed with his phone to update himself on the results of football competition results in different football leagues.
"Oh! Lereby, see my accumulation is really working. I've got fifteen clubs stacked together. Fourteen are still on course. This one, I play over, and the other home wins or draw. I just wish everything works for me."
Jack was focused on his phone, not realising that Lereby had left the eatery. He was having a literature competition to put in for immediately.
Lereby remembered his wife again. This time, he had to search her out. He knew she would be in no two places other than Deborah or Rebecca' house. Lereby would call at Deborah's house first. Then Rebecca's home would be next if she wasn't there.
Lereby took a walk down to her home. Everywhere was locked up. He gave the doorbell a click and waited. Eventually he left when he saw no trace of a living soul there.
Theresa and Deborah got to Rebecca's home. She was happy to see them come to her.
"It's nice seeing you friends. I was bored over here," Rebecca said.
"You can't be as bored as myself," said Deborah. "Jonah wouldn't come home till Christmas for Christ's sake."
"My husband left two days back," Rebecca said. "Only Theresa has got her husband around her, keeping her warm."
"No, you're wrong!" Theresa said. "Lereby isn't just what I thought he was. That jerk isn't getting to bed with me."
"What the heck?" Rebecca screamed in shock.
"Infant, Theresa left home since yesterday and Lereby hasn't looked for him," Deborah lent her voice to the matter.
"No! Theressy is this true?" Rebecca screamed. She got a nod from Theresa. "What! What then are you waiting for. Divorce him immediately!" Rebecca went straight to the point. She was just too predictable.
Rebecca is a black too, married to a white. Her nose bending upward seemed to have done much to make her face look like a 3D animated cartoon. She had a round mouth and her teeth were small. Her smiles were charmy but she had a very solid character, quick in making decisions.
To be continued here later. Check for more updates on www.ebiag.com immediately.
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
SammyHoe:

Scroll down to stories and poems and you will see all the stories. Thanks.
okay dear,tanx
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2014
Theresa detested hearing of divorce. Her mother had told her never to do that, no matter the situation.
"Divorce will bring you ill-luck Theresa. Don't you dare go into it, huh," her mother had warned her when she was just seventeen.
"Mother, I promise I won't, " she had replied.
Theresa was fond of looking into her mother's eyes to draw up emotion. Each time, the two would end up shedding tears. But her father wouldn't tune into that. He had no time emoting at all. He was a disciplinarian. A soldier by profession.
"Divorce? " Theresa whispered in frustration. The ring on her ring finger twinkled its worth into her eyes. She remembered Lereby again.
" My man isn't perfect, that doesn't call for a divorce."
"But he's not thinking 'bout you!" Deborah said.
"He doesn't care about you!" Rebecca corroborated.
"Ssh!" Theresa shunned them. "Has anyone of you got a perfect husband too? Deborah, your husband seldom come home and you, Mrs Divorce Facilitator, your husband go about with other women, doesn't he? And you haven't talked about leaving him--"
"Please, please, please, don't go there!" Rebecca cut her short. "You can keep going about your life, fine. Don't accuse my man at all. I regret sharing my secret with you, Theresa. And now you're bringing it out, huh."
"I'm sorry," Theresa said remorseful and kept quiet. Tears flowed down her right cheek. Rebecca came close to her and gave her a hug.
"I'm very sorry, Theresa. I didn't mean to be harsh on you. "
" I'm alright," she said.
Theresa doorbell rang. It was Charles, the same guy Rebecca had wished to hook up with Theresa, even before she got married to Lereby.
"Hey, Charles! What are you here doing? I thought I told you I don't wanna see you in my matrimonial home no more. I am married for Chris sake!" Rebecca shouted on him.
"But you didn't fulfill your promise. Didn't you say you're gonna get me a chic as beautiful as you are?" Charles said.
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Naturehibrid(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Don't want to sound ungrateful, but what s d essence of starting we are able and just when i am xo caught up in it u stopped. Ok o diaris God
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Naturehibrid:
Don't want to sound ungrateful, but what s d essence of starting we are able and just when i am xo caught up in it u stopped. Ok o diaris God
U are funny guy. We are able that is already complete abi another one? Check the WE ARE ABLE thread again and you'll share testimony grin
Re: I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story) by hebex12(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
oga sammy i beg dey update wella cux am addicted to it lyk craze

Nice write up bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) / Nigeria Old National Anthem / pul-PIT - A Comedy by Bibi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.