Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? (811 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / God Is Pleased With Only One Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by Beazy(f): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2014
i have problems with my old church…(girl gossiping stuff) so i started attending a new church and want to get to know this church and youth group. so i was wondering is it okay to attend more than one church?
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by dahdah: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2014
Church na Church sebi na bible all churches they use
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2014
There is nothing bad in it.

For example, I am a Catholic by birth. Redeemed by adult.
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 16, 2014
simply put God is everywere... but then a pastor once told me. there is a church for every single person and a pastor for every single person. if u stay in a church for 3 month and Yu don't see a change in ur life. then u r free to leave.
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Mtcheew!

Some people go just wake up, carry their phone and start creating trash as a topic. angry

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by virginboy1(m): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2014
To me personally I beleive it is not wrong,but the problem I have with it,is that some churches will want to indirectly force you to join them.
You see them sharing a forms and asking for phone numbers.
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by jigga40(m): 6:59am On Nov 16, 2014
I personally don't see anything wrong with that!!!
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by donwily(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote
author=Preciousone4ril post=28056366]simply put God is everywere...
but then a pastor once told me. there is a church for every single
person and a pastor for every single person. if u stay in My church for
3 month and Yu don't see a change in ur life. then u r free to leave.
pastor blessed living faith church aka winners chapel ekosodin
2013.[/quote]
True bt u misquoted the pastor....No any Winners' pastor says "my church" (not even Bishop David Oyedepo)
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2014
Beazy:
i have problems with my old church…(girl gossiping stuff) so i started attending a new church and want to get to know this church and youth group. so i was wondering is it okay to attend more than one church?
is it OK to flirt? In the house of God there is no division of spirit for we are bound unto one Spirit. If you are not comfortable with your 'old' church and the reasons you stated can't be (or isn't) fixed by the church elders, then change churches and not mix churches. It's like a married woman seeking a divorce for some of her husband's misdemeanors yet wants to come to him fortnightly 'for the tin '
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by alotofgrace(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2014
why? to confused
and why not? to get the message from diff source.
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2014
Yes
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by herald9: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2014
Well....

Not all churches preach the same thing.

Some prosperity... some how to make heaven... etc

You just need to be updated in every section.

Before you end up making money but miss heaven....

Or make heaven a poor man.
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by Lordabas: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2014

Its okay but many churches have different beliefs and methods of having services. If you can deal with that..fine
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2014
Hell I attend any church close to me depending on my geographical location!
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2014
donwily:

True bt u misquoted the pastor....No any Winners' pastor says "my church" (not even Bishop David Oyedepo)
at least u get d jist
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by donwily(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
at least u get d jist
But, nxt time, quote correctly to avoid misconception
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by tobechi20(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
missbronze:
There is nothing bad in it.

For example, I am a Catholic by birth. Redeemed by adult.

and deeper life by marriage....you are confused
Re: Is It OK To Attend More Than One Church? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
tobechi20:

and deeper life by marriage....you are confused
yes, i am.

Do you have any problem with that??

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of The Bible By Facebooj / Bishop Oyedepo Tells Church Members – “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them / Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.