Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Issue Of Selling Information To Members Of This Forum Has To Be Banned! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Issue Of Selling Information To Members Of This Forum Has To Be Banned! (684 Views)

Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student / Foreign Students Will Be Banned From Working And Forced To Leave The UK / The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of Selling Information To Members Of This Forum Has To Be Banned! by medman007(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hi Fellow Nladers

I don't understand whats going on in this forum thess days, to me, i think this forum is to make things easier for everybody that logs on to this website by posting information free and with no hidden fees but what I've noticed recently is that people are now turning this forum into a market place or a medium to advertise and even perpetuating fraud. I have seen situations where these guys come up with one or two pages of information in Microsoft word format and start selling to people. I think it's high time we told this people that such things shouldn't be happening in this forum at least Seun didn't collect a dime from anyone for registering on this platform, so why selling the information you have.

If you know you can't post whatever information you have here for free, don't bother to advertise it. this issue has to be addressed and treated with utmost seriousness.
Re: The Issue Of Selling Information To Members Of This Forum Has To Be Banned! by Seun(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2008
Good idea. This is a discussion forum and not Oshodi Market.
Any commercial posts will be moved to the Educational Services section by the moderator.
Re: The Issue Of Selling Information To Members Of This Forum Has To Be Banned! by Phemour: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
medman007:

So if you know you can't post whatever information you have here for free, then don't bother to advertise it. this issue has to be addressed and treated with utmost seriousness.

Seun:

Any commercial posts will be moved to the Educational Services section by the moderator.

Exactly!
Re: The Issue Of Selling Information To Members Of This Forum Has To Be Banned! by phartye(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2008
cheesy As simple as a, b, d,, grin
Re: The Issue Of Selling Information To Members Of This Forum Has To Be Banned! by sulymon(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2008
I think it's high time we trully stopped this. This is not a profit oriented forum, it's meant for real and fact discussion. Please be warned!
Re: The Issue Of Selling Information To Members Of This Forum Has To Be Banned! by ideaworks(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2008
I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND MUCH, SO I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS ANY SELLER OF INFO BUT TO ME; ITS A FREE WORLD; IF ANYBODY HAS INFO THAT I KNOW I REALLY NEED FOR SALE I WILL BARGAIN FOR IT AND ON THE OTHER HAND, I MIGHT SIMPLY IGNORE THE PERSON AND HIS/HER INFO FOR NOT CONFORMING TO THE RULES OF THE FORUM.

SO IT ALL COMES DOWN TO INDIVIDUAL CHOICES
Re: The Issue Of Selling Information To Members Of This Forum Has To Be Banned! by samieadams(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2008
haba bros it does not matter who does what if i have an info and feel it's worth selling why should i not sell it think well bro

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Change Of Institution Form / Pls Help Part Time Study / Abu Admsn List 08/09 On Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.