Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update (5592 Views)

Can You Solve These Questions? (pics) / If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest / Solve These CHEVRON Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Scamfender:
. This is very easy but tricky

zero squaresmiley
Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by supaphlymee(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Scamfender:
How will you place six X'son a X and O board without forming any three-in-a-row combination?
1st line....2 X with d middle empty,2nd line 2 X with d right side empty,3rd line 2 X with the left side empty

1 Like

Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Mickchillz(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sessyjee:

You can only have 5 x's and 4 o's cos there are 9 spaces on the board
I.E 1,3,4,5,8.
Au contraire mon ami.. 6 x's could actually fit in.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Scamfender:
Replace the question mark with the right number

Will post the answer later
Sscroll down for more

THREE
Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Sessyjee(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Mickchillz:

Au contraire mon ami.. 6 x's could actually fit in.
True dat..

Point of correction: am a guy not a lady o
Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Mickchillz(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Sessyjee(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mickchillz:

Ya Mon ami means 'my friend' n not 'girl'... So i aint bitchin u mon frere..
Aite bro..
Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Scamfender: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Count the number of circles in the picture below (from the centre)

Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Scamfender:
Count the number of circles in the picture below (from the centre)
4 circles.

1 Like

Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Scamfender: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
A man came back to his home after being away from her wife for a year. He surprised her by his visit and kissed her as she stood shocked. After that, he took this picture of hers to mark a memory.

After a few days, the man killed his wife. When the police arrived and asked for the reason, he told them that his wife was cheating on him. He gave this photograph as the proof.

What do you think he found in this picture that made him believe that his wife was cheating on him?

Can you find out?

Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by CallmeKola(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
1. 4 circles.
2. I can see a man's face somewhere there. Lol.
Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Scamfender: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
CallmeKola:
2. I can see a man's face somewhere there. Lol.
Specify
Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dix pic made fp on Nairaland na. D man is near d fan. Under d bed. Dat small eye dia.
Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Scamfender: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Try to count. The number of black dots in the picture below

Some r white

Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by CallmeKola(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
35 white dots. No black dots.

1 Like

Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Scamfender: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Is the blue part the front or back

Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Scamfender:
Next puzzle. How many triangles are in the pictures below
1.easy
2.almost impossible

Scroll down for more
the triangle in the first diagram is 39 you can ask me how by quoting me
Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Scamfender:
A man came back to his home after being away from her wife for a year. He surprised her by his visit and kissed her as she stood shocked. After that, he took this picture of hers to mark a memory.

After a few days, the man killed his wife. When the police arrived and asked for the reason, he told them that his wife was cheating on him. He gave this photograph as the proof.

What do you think he found in this picture that made him believe that his wife was cheating on him?

Can you find out?
who snaped the picture
Re: Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update by Mickchillz(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan DPP Cut Off / OAU Schedule Of Activities For The Appointment Of A New Vice-chancellor / Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.