Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? (5996 Views)

Help?! God No Longer Answers My Prayers. / Attempt To Help God / 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Joshemmy(m): 5:30am On Aug 14, 2016
David says 'I have been young, now I am getting old, I have not seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging for bread! Psa.37:25

God's word never fails, His promises are perfect. He said as the rain come to the earth and does not return, but waters the earth to give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so is his word! Isa.55:10

I know God's promises to me, but what do I do to bring those His promises to come to pass in my life? I have been waiting patiently and I know He is a covenant keeping God. What do I do next, people of God?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Aremu01(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2016
God doesn't need ur help

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by kennynelcon(m): 5:57am On Aug 14, 2016
Joshemmy:
David says 'I have been young, now I am getting old, I have not seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging for bread! Psa.37:25

God's word never fails, His promises are perfect. He said as the rain come to the earth and does not return, but waters the earth to give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so is his word! Isa.55:10

I know God's promises to me, but what do I do to bring those His promises to come to pass in my life? I have been waiting patiently and I know He is a covenant keeping God. What do I do next, people of God?

Believe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by shuggah(m): 6:42am On Aug 14, 2016
bro God doesn't need ur help,all u need yu to do is to confess positively abt ur situation ND also to pray ND believe wt faith ND finally you should abstain from sin.. sin ruins everything, d devil finds a way to fight us if we indulge In sin.. very soon atheists are gonna wake up nd wanna feast on this post bt ignore them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Joshemmy(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2016
shuggah:
bro God doesn't need ur help,all u need yu to do is to confess positively abt ur situation ND also to pray ND believe wt faith ND finally you should abstain from sin.. sin ruins everything, d devil finds a way to fight us if we indulge In sin.. very soon atheists are gonna wake up nd wanna feast on this post bt ignore them.
Thank you very much bro, I am encouraged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Hilles(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2016
Sow a seed of 500k in my life and watch out... undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by timilehing(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Stop waiting for pastor's Sunday sermon. If only you always read & understand your Bible, you won't be asking such question.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by timilehing(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Hilles:
Tomato seed abi moringer?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by allanphash7(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Why yor iife alone?

Even in my life also joor

Hilles:
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Flexherbal(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Aremu01:
God doesn't need ur help
I agree with you.
Faith is the purchasing power.
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by SWORD419(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2016
NONSENSE, what help do god need from you which bible are you using sef
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by VocalWalls: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2016
It's as simple as not getting in the way
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by justicejay(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2016
He doesn't need your help, he just want you to be obedient

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by tdayof(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2016
timilehing:
@OP just pray, read his words and have faith. The lord will keep his promises.

Marine addict? Semper-Fi
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2016
You cannot help God to FULFILL his promises.

You should realize that God did not promise his servants "wealth" (1tim. 6:8-10) but rather admonishes them to seek his kingdom first and he will sustain us(Matt. 6: 33).

So basically, for us to be close to God, we need to:

1. Study the Bible
2. Be obedient to what the Bible says
3. Talk to him in prayer

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2016
No one can help God. He is God all by Himself
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by allanphash7(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2016
Op let me ask you this questions

How do you know that god made some promises to you?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2016
Hilles:
undecided

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by kingvectorv(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2016
carry rocket go heaven go ask God DAT question sharp sharp....
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Sexytemi(f): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2016
Giving him all praise and worship in whatever situation with a clean heart.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by victorazy(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Who are u to help God?
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by donbenedict(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
No one can help God. He is God all by Himself
and some silly people now ask Who created God..
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by kgr8mike(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2016
God is the true originator from whom all his new creation springs...this is a lesson we all have to learn, that we can originate nothing. ''God alone is the one who begins everything. (Gen 1:1;1Peter1:3-5)...if nothing was by my own originating, then equally surely nothing is by my own attaining. As Apostle Paul puts it: 'What hast thou that thou didst not receieve?'

Though this touches our pride, yet the day we really see this as a fact is a day of happiness for us. It means that were Eternal values are concerned we have recognised that all is from God''....

From a book called Changed Into His Likeness by Watchman Nee.

This book is highly recommended to all seekers of God and God's will and it's fulfilment. Go for it. Thanks
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by timilehing(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2016
tdayof:
@OP just pray, read his words and have faith. The lord will keep his promises.

Marine addict? Semper-Fi
괜찮아?
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by caumeme(f): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2016
God is not a man He doesn't need help
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by YACAA(f): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Great reflective question OP

God has already fulfilled all his promises towards you so he does not need help; it is up to you to activate these promises by having faith.

"Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Romans 10:17
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

This means that-

1. You must meditate on God's word in order to know all his promises concerning any situation you find yourself.
2. You must believe those promises will and are coming to pass.
3. You must not be discouraged by circumstances that contradict those promises, but rather continue professing them.
4. You must continue to thank God for those promises concerning you.

NB: Faith is present tense not future tense so statements like "I hope one day .... will happen" is powerless; rather say "I know that.... is happening because God said so". Instead of saying "I believe one day I will be healed/delivered/rich" etc. you must say " I am healed/delivered/rich"

FAITH IS PRESENT TENSE

Claim and actively live out all the promises God has lined out for you in his word.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by jaymichael(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Joshemmy:

You cannot help God, you are only a vessel. keep yourself holy and worthy, then wait for his INSTRUCTION(s) and when you receive it, just OBEY.
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by tdayof(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2016
timilehing:
괜찮아?
Sorry I do not speak Korean, so in English or Yoruba Mr timileyin.
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Miles300: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2016
Faith comes by hearing the word of God , whatever u desire consider if it's the will of God for u , look for the promises of God concerning what u seek that's how u know God will, confess the promises with your mouth and believe it in your heart .. Whatsoever ever thing u desire when u pray believe that you receive them and ye shall have them according the word of Christ ... Now faith is a process it doesn't just come like that .. U need to hold fast to ur confessions as faith comes by hearin .. The more u confess the word of God the more it gets u to believe that God will do it ..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by deluxeT(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2016
If you want to help God to fulfill his promise, then always help any human within your capacity to fulfill his promise..

"and then the wise among them shall ask Him, when did we do all these things, and He shall answer them. Whenever you do them for your fellows then you have done them for me.

SO, STOP LOOKING FOR WAYS TO HELP GOD, JUST HELP THE WORKS OF HIS HAND.

I have been trying it in my own little way.

Sincerely no juju sure pass am.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by chimah3(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Keep asking him to!
Re: How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? by Lexusgs430: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Fast for 40 days (dry fast)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disbelief In God. / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 / God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.