Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. (4715 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2014
The All Progressives Congress (APC) through its
National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed, on
Friday challenged the Federal Government on how
it allegedly spent $32 billion dollars on the
nation’s security in the past five years,
especially since arms are yet to be acquired.
“Which arm of the military took that money?
What technology did we buy with it?” he asked,
further claiming that the nation had lost about
220,000 square kilometers of territory to the
terrorist group, Boko Haram.
Speaking on Sunrise Daily, the APC
spokesman argued that “If we were in
government today, the first thing we are going
to do is restore confidence and morale of the
Nigerian army, in a manner that they would be
able to face the insurgency on equal terms” he
said, highlighting the army was not equipped
physically and psychologically.
“If it is not true, if our army has the necessary
capacity in terms of equipment, welfare, they
would not be running away from the insurgents”,
he stated, recalling that it was the same Army
that performed credibly well in other African
nations.
It had been reported that the last time the
Nigerian Military purchased arms was in 1979.
Meanwhile, the insurgents have been seen
displaying sophisticated equipment which the
military says cannot be bought off the shelf.
Lai Mohammed who stressed that 32 billion
dollars had been spent on security in the last
five years, challenged the government to
explain how the money was used.
He said the President had to be aware that he
“inherited both the good and the bad” hence,
there was no excuse to not carry out his
responsibility to ensure that lives and properties
were secured.
“It’s not an excuse to say that when I became
president, the army was in tatters and I’m
saying that you have been there for 58 months
now”.
Asked how the opposition party would establish
a genuine link with the insurgents for
negotiations, Mohammed stressed that the issue
was government’s response to the insurgency.
He stated that the Federal Government’s
response was “characterised with inaction,
denial, lies and failures” recalling issues
concerning delay in acting when the Chibok girls
were abducted and the failed cease-fire
agreement with the group.
Asked if the opposition knew the true
representatives of the group, Mohammed said
“it is stunning incompetence on the part of any
government to say they do not know who to talk
to”.
“When they set up the first team under the
Minister of Special Duties, who were they
talking to? When they announced that they had
reached a truce, who were they talking to?
He argued that a competent government would
know who to talk to
On allegations by the Peoples Democratic
Party, that the opposition APC was harboring
sponsors of the terrorist group, the APC
spokesman said the government was being
ridiculous.
“What are they waiting for – for God’s sake
– if they know who the sponsors of Boko
Haram are? Whether it’s in PDP or APC, what
are they waiting for to arrest the fellow?
According to him, “Nigerians are sick of
hearing this”.

www.channelstv.com/2014/11/14/apc-challenges-fg-32-bln-spent-security-5-years/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Below is the lies sponsored by the pdp, this is the same method they have used over the years to tarnish buhari's image. Every now and then you read a statement credited to Buhari monitored from a Hausa station in the north, this how they twist his words.

leofab:
Alhaji Lai Mohammed the spokesman of opposition party APC speaking on Channels Television this morning said if the Federal Government wants APC to help them negotiate with Boko Haram, they should approach them formally and they will do so. He also said the APC will negotiate with the genuine members of Boko Haram if it takes over power..He defended the 6th year anniversary rally by Governor Adams Oshiomhole few days after 48 Nigerian students were killed in Yobe State but condemned the declaration rally by President Goodluck Jonathan.Asked to score the Goodluck Jonathan led government,Alhaji Mohammed said the government is a total failure.

Source: http://afikpochictimes.com/?p=4790n

It's crystal clear now that Nigerians know their enemies and their enemies have been so bold to come up openly and on national TV to admit it......

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2014
PDP and Lies can never be separated from each other. I know Lai Mohammed can never make such statement.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2014
"I know Lai Mohamed can never Lie"

Almost sounds like an OXYMORON!

11 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by omenka(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Shame!!!

Yet I wasted my time commenting on that thread earlier.

Jeez! These guys are indeed disgusting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by omenka(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2014

On allegations by the Peoples Democratic
Party, that the opposition APC was harboring
sponsors of the terrorist group, the APC
spokesman said the government was being
ridiculous.

“What are they waiting for – for God’s sake
– if they know who the sponsors of Boko
Haram are? Whether it’s in PDP or APC, what
are they waiting for to arrest the fellow?
According to him, “Nigerians are sick of
hearing this”.

Isn't this what we have been saying here??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2014
omenka:
Shame!!!

Yet I wasted my time commenting on that thread earlier.

Jeez! These guys are indeed disgusting.

Waiting for seun's decision on that thread, i won't be surprised if it makes front page

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by biafranqueen: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

Waiting for seun's decision on that thread, i won't be surprised if it makes front page
belly dey pain you people chai!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
PDP and Lies can never be separated from each other. I know Lai Mohammed can never make such statement.
Thats how they have been telling numerous lies against Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by biafranqueen: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

Thats how they have been telling numerous lies against Buhari.
Which lies have been told ? I am ready to defend anything I have posted.

Lets start with Lie Lie Mohammed grin and the issue of the the $32 billion you people just throw numbers around without monetizing the situation.

10 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2014
I am waiting in the wings to be-friend Obiagelli after the elections in February

By then she must have woken up from this Disney land where Buhari rules

My 2015 valentine gift to Obiagelli shall be Goodluck Jonathan

13 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2014
mikeansy:
I am waiting in the wings to be-friend Obiagelli after the elections in February

By then she must have woken up from this Disney land where Buhari rules

My 2015 valentine gift to Obiagelli shall be Goodluck Jonathan
cheesy cheesy 2015 will shock you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by canalily(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Jst as ur name implies, i know you are dam lying.angry when u get that chance, you looth better...go sleep joor, change urselves first b4 going to that seat and over changesad

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Alphaoscar: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2014
what else do you expect from the incompetent PDP and their shameless supporters?

2015 is almost here and they will be shocked because the populace are ready to redeem this country from the maladministration of PDP and Lieing Jonah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2014
That Afikpo Chick that owns that website is well known to me! I equally know her house at Ndi Ibe Beach Afikpo-Ebonyi State: She is a sycophant who romances with politicians to make her evil money, using Ndigbo page on facebook! She makes up fictious and hateful messages which spreads on her blog and Her facebook page, hood winking my ever gullible Igbo brothers and sisters.

I suspect Biafranqueen as that Character!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by biafranqueen: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2014
omenka:
Isn't this what we have been saying here??
Did you not hear the Americans when they said Boko Is in the Government which part of the Government do you think they mean? Should I list the surnames of all the top Nigerian Military Officials? Do you think it is that easy to get rid of those guys?

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
That Afikpo Chick that owns that website is well known to me! I equally know her house at Ndi Ibe Beach Afikpo-Ebonyi State: She is a sycophant who romances with politicians to make her evil money, using Ndigbo page on facebook! She makes up fictious and hateful messages which spreads on her blog and Her facebook page, hood winking my ever gullible Igbo brothers and sisters.

I won't be surprised too.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by gists: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2014
PDP lying to Nigerians since 1999. BTW the other lie thread will probably make the front page. NL is looking like official pdp social media platform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2014
biafranqueen:
Did you not hear the Americans when they said Boko Is in the Government which part of the Government do you think they mean? Should I list the surnames of all the top Nigerian Military Officials? Do you think it is that easy?
Madam,where is your proof? "Dem say dem say" is not proof. Prove it with credible source.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Interesting, the funniest part is the pdp usually appear dumb even in their propaganda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by biafranqueen: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
Madam,where is your proof? "Dem say dem say" is not proof. Prove it with credible source.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2014
biafranqueen:
prove your claims madam! Yeye dey smell!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2014
biafranqueen:
Did you not hear the Americans when they said Boko Is in the Government which part of the Government do you think they mean? Should I list the surnames of all the top Nigerian Military Officials? Do you think it is that easy to get rid of those guys?
Name them, we are tired of the same old lines, "we know the sponsors but we will not name them"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by biafranqueen: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

Interesting, the funniest part is the pdp usually appear dumb even in their propaganda.
Actually PDP and APC are all the same rubbish crooks so you people should know I am not loyal to PDP if a better party comes along that has a creditable candidate beautiful.

Lie Lie should go and ask the top Army officials whats up since they all grew up together. Lets just put it out there. The top army officials are APC school mates as well as friends with neighboring company thugs in Chad, Niger etc AKa Boko Boys.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by bitterpenis(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Saw the previous post, I knew it was cheap lies being told by the shameless PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by biafranqueen: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

Name them, we are tired of the same old lines, "we know the sponsors but we will not name them"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_of_the_Defence_Staff_(Nigeria)

Are they hiding? Now just research where each one is from you people are either paid or really mumu undecided

The Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) in Kaduna was given responsibility for military intelligence is Deputy Chief of Defense Intelligence Air Vice Marshal BG Saidu should sit down with Lie Lie so he can stop insulting the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2014
biafranqueen:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_of_the_Defence_Staff_(Nigeria)

Are they hiding? Now just research where each one is from you people are either paid or really mumu undecided

what link did you provide? You make a false and baseless accusations and you can't provide a credible source?

Hehehehe!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by omenka(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2014
biafranqueen:
First off, I did not hear the Americans say such (you can furnish me with a link if it exists) but I know Jonathan said so. Secondly, please, list the surnames. I would like to know. (Remember to tell us how connected they are to the opposition)

And who are we to blame for not being able to "get rid of those guys"?? Who has the constitutional powers to "get rid of them"?? What more does the person need besides the powers vested in him by the constitution to "get rid of them"??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by chimerase2: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Somebody said I know liar mohammed can never lie OMG some nigerians are just stewpid gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2014
biafranqueen:
Actually PDP and APC are all the same rubbish crooks so you people should know I am not loyal to PDP if a better party comes along that has a creditable candidate beautiful.

Lie Lie should go and ask the top Army officials whats up since they all grew up together. Lets just put it out there. The top army officials are APC school mates as well as friends with neighboring company thugs in Chad, Niger etc AKa Boko Boys.
What can i say?
Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by chamboy(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Where is our 32 million dollar ooo
Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
what link did you provide? You make a false and baseless accusations and you can't provide a credible source?

Hehehehe!!
The link just weak me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai / We Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Court - Senator Amori / Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.