Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship (11206 Views)

Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone / Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by justwise(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
@iykbethany i

Post without foul language if you want your post to be visible here
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by moneybag100: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
justwise:
@iykbethany i

Post without foul language if you want your post to be visible here
You are been bias here...then what about your friend jennykadry foul languages? It should go hidden either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by iykbethany(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
moneybag100:

You are been bias here...then what about your friend jennykadry foul languages? It should go hidden either.

Thats the double standards we talking about.
Its ok for them two to abuse and insult anyone who doesn't agree with them.
Many of them take Nairaland too seriously.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by justwise(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
moneybag100:

You quickly quoted it just to make a non- point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
@all, women take advantage of vulnerable men too. Some 45-year-olds with 3 kids want u because u are from Africa.... poor and corrupt continent. What hope do u have? So u get to see what u can get. At least no murder...there is nothing bad in this world men do that women don't do. Nothing!
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
moneybag100:

Abeg don't drag me into this e Jo. Why do you always have to drag someone into your mess? You be realh follow follow oo
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by justwise(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
ferdimako:
@all, women take advantage of vulnerable men too. Some 45-year-olds with 3 kids want u because u are from Africa.... poor and corrupt continent. What hope do u have? So u get to see what u can get. At least no murder...there is nothing bad in this world men do that women don't do. Nothing!

You only have yourself to be blamed if you decided to marry a woman at the age of 45 with 3 kids and moved to her country. It's your choice and you knew the situation before you got into it.
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by moneybag100: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
justwise:

You quickly quoted it just to make a non- point.
Bro to be sincere, it's really bad of you to say the guy don't deserve a wife because he expressed his opinion and making jest of him is derogatory and her saying someone will use his mouth to pack poo is derogatory either...you are CEO here......the guy never crossed the line with what he said.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by moneybag100: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Abeg don't drag me into this e Jo. Why do you always have to drag someone into your mess? You be realh follow follow oo
Which is your f.u.ck.in mess? And who the he.ll are you following?
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
justwise:

You only have yourself to be blamed if you decided to marry a woman at the age of 45 with 3 kids and moved to her country. It's your choice and you knew the situation before you got into it.
Yea...I know I need the papers to get heads-up. So she used me as much as I used her. Mbok!
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by justwise(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
moneybag100:

Bro to be sincere, it's really bad of you to say the guy don't deserve a wife because he expressed his opinion and making jest of him is derogatory and her saying someone will use his mouth to pack poo is derogatory either...you are CEO here......the guy never crossed the line with what he said.

You don't know the meaning of that word that is why you keep misusing it.
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
iykbethany:

Thats the double standards we talking about.
Its ok for them two to abuse and insult anyone who doesn't agree with them.
Many of them take Nairaland too seriously.

What double standards? I have not even insulted you YET you are already mentioning my name. I am not going down that path with you cos I have since become a new being and I believe old things are passed away. tongue

Now back to the issue at hand. You posted questions that justified fraud. That was when I replied you. It doesn't matter if women do same, it doesn't matter if men do same the point of the matter is.....this particular man shouldn't have done what he did to this woman...so you making up excuses and coming up with stories of how women have been found to do same is typical of you Nigerians.

Example: MR A stole from MRS C. But hey what about those times that MRS C stole from MR D. That's not the point. Everyone deserves a fair "judgement" and if mrs C was wrongfully treated stick to the point and stop gathering stories to prove that it is okay to steal from mrs C afterall MRS CS all over the world have done same.

For someone who claims to be well travelled I expected something better from you sir.
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by justwise(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
ferdimako:

Yea...I know I need the papers to get heads-up. So she used me as much as I used her. Mbok!

....then you don't have any right to complain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
moneybag100:

Which is your mess.in mess? And who the he.ll are you following?

I think you are high on Palm wine. You are not making sense
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:
Sorry dearie. I always advise women not to look at men without legal permanent papers to stay in a country. tongue kiss 99.9% of them only want one thing....the right to stay permanently and they will do anything to get that including lying to naive women

My earlier post still stands. Hear ye hear ye people.

E go better one day.
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
justwise:

....then you don't have any right to complain.
The women are d ones complaining not me. I have seen it happen to a pal's cousin. The Aussie woman was shouting all over fb..I told her the truth, she blocked me. Wetin concern?..she thought d guy doesn't have sense. The guy gave a condition to live with her and his kid or ....go away. Once economy and marriage are distorted...u don't get d most u desire.
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by moneybag100: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
justwise:

You don't know the meaning of that word that is why you keep misusing it.
Derogatory =disrespectful attitude. Correct me if am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by moneybag100: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

I think you are high on Palm wine. You are not making sense
And you need enough rest to free you from that ogogoro high.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
moneybag100:

And you need enough rest to free you from that ogogoro high.

Nothin beats the taste of ogogoro sir. Thanks for understanding cool
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by moneybag100: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Nothin beats the taste of ogogoro sir. Thanks for understanding cool
And palmwine has the best flavor ma. Thanks for understanding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by justwise(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
ferdimako:

The women are d ones complaining not me. I have seen it happen to a pal's cousin. The Aussie woman was shouting all over fb..I told her the truth, she blocked me. Wetin concern?..she thought d guy doesn't have sense. The guy gave a condition to live with her and his kid or ....go away. Once economy and marriage are distorted...u don't get d most u desire.

She refused to be used...she has the law to protect her....and your pal's cousin may learn the hard way...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
moneybag100:

And palmwine has the best flavor ma. Thanks for understanding.

I thought say una say nigerian women are not understanding abi did you say not submissive? cry

*twerking with excitement*

Follow follow cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
justwise:

She refused to be used...she has the law to protect her....and your pal's cousin may learn the hard way...
Luckily, no hard way...OZ is not China. He has a boy with her and his right to live.
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by moneybag100: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

I thought say una say nigerian women are not understanding abi did you say not submissive? cry

Follow follow cheesy
Ok...thanks for not understanding.. cheesy

Neglect neglect.
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by justwise(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
ferdimako:

Luckily, no hard way...OZ is not China. He has a boy with her and his right to live.

His responsibilities starts there, not sure about OZ but in the UK he will keep supporting that boy until he turns 16 even if the marriage ends
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
justwise:

His responsibilities starts there, not sure about OZ but in the UK he will keep supporting that boy until he turns 16 even if the marriage ends
Yea...who won't support his bloodline?...at least when not being fleeced.
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by dotcomnamename: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
ojdollars:
Since I started living in the United States, I have seen so many things that my mouth cannot explain. I have resided in different States in the U.S and I can tell you some things about this American or Western women. Because she came online to spill this trash doesn't make it true, why not tell the world the whole truth? It takes 3 years to become a Citizen in the U.S, when you married to an American. Then 5years with Permanent Residency like through Green Card lottery or family immigration path.

Marriage falls apart all the time in this society where we live in, its the norm here. Why is it now a crime when it happens between a citizen of other country and a Nigerian? I have a Nigerian Dr. Friend here in Syracuse whose American wife divorced him and took half of his wealth, did he go to the world wide web to scream that an American used him?

Marriage fails because of irreconcilable differences, when both party is not fulfilling their obligations or stop fulfilling it. Why did we hate our own people and are quick to rush to the defense of others? You would be surprise to know how this Americans take advantage of Nigerians who are married to them. A man whom married you for 7years didn't do so because of Papers, you are not telling the truth here.. There is no element of truth in this post @Op, while you are trying to tarnish the already tarnished image of Nigeria by copying just one posting from several other positive posting from that website, others are testifying of their sweet experience with Nigerians.. See below for your self..

Guest December 2012

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know. I put my marriage in God' hand. Every marriage couples will face their own problem to which some may end up with the divorce. Yes, when the divorce come to play, we are as a woman will most get the impact. What's I'm trying to say is divorce may happen to the marriage couple regardless where they are from. Marriage life is relied on how the couple educated them self to maintain their marriage to be last long. My husband will be here soon and together we will start our marriage life in Melbourne.

Kind Regards

http://www.wordtravels.com/forum/discussion/6763/marriage-after-meeting-on-internet-advice-please/p2

Smh!

Hello Mr Notice me,

I have RIGHT to copy and post any post for me to know if the poster's claim is wrong or right. This is part of the reasons why Nairaland exist, to learn and know some actual facts! You cleverly avoided the fact that some Nigerian men are actually doing this in the United States, and not only in the US, even here, UK, e.t.c. Here is a similar case (1) http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/21891698/houston-women-being-targed-in-marriage-for-citizneship-scam You want more Lol ?

(2) This is not in US though, its marriage deception scam too,.. http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/nigerian-dupes-american-lover-of-n52-5m/ Or she lied too?

It is indefensible for being in the teeth of plain reason and common sense. There is no smoke without fire. Are you saying all American women that experience this are liars? A justification can never exist to prove me wrong that i am WRONG for copying and post a post that i want opinions and truth on! Your accusation on me for copying and post this post from another post that i visited is a poor attempt to give some Nigerian-men-criminals a different appearance in order to conceal the fact of their criminal acts in marriage to get citizenship and residency in foreign countries, whereas you and i knew this fact!

How i wish this thread go to the FP and we'll see whether you are justified or not, from other nairalanders opinions on this thread.

I am open to critics as long as i've made myself clear to you. Please don't expect me to respond to your next accusation no matter how harsh it is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
^^^^^^^ 1 million likes. I want to be mature like you when I grow up cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by Onuokwu: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
iykbethany:

This is what I was talking about, the mr. too know was trying to paint every Nigerian black bc of few instances here and there.
Go to Japan and see what Nigerian men are going through in the hands of Japanese women. Go to UK and see what our men are going through. A woman is supposed to be submissive, not competitor. Marriage is not by force, there is so much a man can take. When you cant take it anymore and you want to part ways an ignorant person from nowhere will start talking bs.

When a white man divorces a white woman it is ok, but if it were a black man then he married her for visa. Thats what i call bs

Na wa o..so Nigerian men dey marry Japanese women? Anyway its a matter of choice.....but their backside no good to look at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Used Me For Money And Citizenship by quantumphysics(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Onuokwu:

Na wa o..so Nigerian men dey marry Japanese women? Anyway its a matter of choice.....but their backside no good to look at all.
man must not live by romance alonee.... but by the heavenly kpanshing of nyásh and ikebe super grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Razed A Van At Forte Oil, Abuja / Should I Migrate Or Remain In Nigeria? / Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.