Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,293 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. (3531 Views)

"Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" / ASUU, A Greedy Association. Enough Is Enough / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Shocked you didn't create more nonsense out of ya brain fart to accuse me of! grin

I'd even take GEJ seriously before you. At least he covers his dumbness with fedora hat.

But yours is always in full glare! grin

Let intelligent folks critique the man - this is out of ya intellectual depth, resident duffer.

I'm out!

You are a loser and it is obvious. grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by OLADD: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
tomakint:
@Op try and get something doing to better your life instead of this Jonathan is this and that bullshhiit you guys keep spamming Nairaland with undecided Tafawa Balewa/Sardauna, Gowon, Obasanjo, Shagari, Babangida, all fit in as greedy rulers but Jonathan? I think not.......
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't be too surprised. There are two forces controlling the earth; those of darkness and light. While some make the world habitable and peaceful others work tooth and nail to cause confusion. I can tell you that the OP belongs to the camp of confusionists.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by tomakint: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

In your logic other greedy leaders are an excuse for GEJ to be greedy too?

So if someone steals money, you should do it too, because others have done it?
Did I even insinuate in my post that Jonathan is greedy? or you are trying to be funny
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
tomakint:

Did I even insinuate in my post that Jonathan is greedy? or you are trying to be funny

My bad ...

I should know that in your view he is humble.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Orunto: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
No.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by patrickmuf(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Shocked you didn't create more nonsense out of ya brain fart to accuse me of! grin

I'd even take GEJ seriously before you. At least he covers his dumbness with fedora hat.

Let intelligent folks critique the man - this is out of ya intellectual depth, resident duffer.

I'm out!
Easy bro...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by chronique(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Where did you get this figure from?
carefreewannabe:

What solutions has GEJ provided?

More than 50% of all Nigerians live in poverty.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by tomakint: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

I'm out!
I swear shymess is a Nerd! cheesy cheesy

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by tomakint: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

My bad ...

I should know that in your view he is humble.
Humble! You are right but much more than that he is the cleanest of Nigeria's past leaders all you need do is compare and contrast his records with past rulers!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by chamboy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
gregg2:
Thiefnubuu alone as former governor is over 150 times richer

Athiefkuu as former VP is over 300 times richer

OP, those are the real greedy politicians.
they are even more sef
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
tomakint:

Humble! You are right but much more than that he is the cleanest of Nigeria's past leaders all you need do is compare and contrast his records with past rulers!

Do it. show us how he has been the best leader so far. Facts please.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Orunto: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Not @ all. He is doing exactly what God wants him to do for Nigeria. Touch not the anointed of God who is faithful to THEFAITH.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by tomakint: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Do it. show us how he has been the best leader so far. Facts please.
I just made the job easy for you.....I said, compare and contrast Jonathan's records with past rulers based on the following indices; volume of funds at their disposal, GDP, terms of trade, FDI, standard of living, population, infrastructural developments etc
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
tomakint:

I just made the job easy for you.....I said, compare and contrast Jonathan's records with past rulers based on the following indices; volume of funds at their disposal, GDP, terms of trade, FDI, standard of living, population, infrastructural developments etc

Why should I do it?

Am I defending Jonathan and saying he is the best compared to others and that this justifies his criminal activities?

No!

So take your time to highlight his achievements by useless comparisons.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by BrokenTV: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What do you expect when more than 50% lack the means to have enough nutrition to make their brains work properly when at the same time their president is richer than Angela Merkel?
going by my conversations with you and your lack of intellectual prowess I there by declare that you need brain transplant.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by BrokenTV: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
tomakint:

Please leave this clown to wallow in ignorance.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by juman(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
You should be talking about billion of dollars.

During his government corruption blossom.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
BrokenTV:

going by my conversations with you and your lack of intellectual prowess I there by declare that you need brain transplant.

Says the genius who does not know that it is a shared responsibility of all political leaders to provide free education for all.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Kingspin(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Who`s this one? Enough of these childish posts.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by jamace(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kingspin:
Who`s this one? Enough of these childish posts.
I wonder o. Just behaving like a bull in a china shop. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by BrokenTV: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Says the genius who does not know that it is a shared responsibility of all political leaders to provide free education for all.
You keep contradicting yourself, so now is no longer Jonathan responsibility. you are even more confused than I imagined.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by manmade(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:
I am not cherry picking anything.

How is it possible for a leader of a developing country to be richer than a leader of a very rich country?
It beats me.
Pls I would also like to know how rich is Abacha ,Abdulsalam ,Obasanjo ,IBB and even shonekan , you may also do me a favour by including former VP Atiku ,then we would see who is actually greedy among them . Thank you for ur anticipated good response. *Manmade
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
manmade:
Pls I would also like to know how rich is Abacha ,Abdulsalam ,Obasanjo ,IBB and even shonekan , you may also do me a favour by including former VP Atiku ,then we would see who is actually greedy among them . Thank you for ur anticipated good response. *Manmade

And your point is?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
BrokenTV:

You keep contradicting yourself, so now is no longer Jonathan responsibility. you are even more confused than I imagined.

Who said it is not Jonathan's responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by tomakint: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why should I do it?

Am I defending Jonathan and saying he is the best compared to others and that this justifies his criminal activities?

No!

So take your time to highlight his achievements by useless comparisons.
I will take your digs as a way of chickening out of this debate cheesy cheesy what a wise babe you are cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by NwaNimo1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
See wetin persin wey no fit pay skool fee's dey come post! Na GEJ born your kids?

Nonsense thread!

ps - poverty builds character!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
tomakint:

I will take your digs as a way of chickening out of this debate cheesy cheesy what a wise babe you are cheesy cheesy

And you think you are wise when you try to justify a criminal?

Continue. Let Jonathan continue destroying your life because others have also done so.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by BrokenTV: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Who said it is not Jonathan's responsibility?
How old are you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by sartorius(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Op just.delete d first two lines of your post.

NB, Jonathan is worth much more
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
BrokenTV:

How old are you.

What does it have to do with the discussion?

Do you also want my name and address?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? / BREAKING; THEY STOLE HIS JOB, AND GAVE HIM BULLETS (photo) / Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.