Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,003 members, 7,841,850 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) (35704 Views)

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by obailala(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ipob hungry priest..

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Solumtoonna(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
ayzTIGER:
That 95% always do far better than ewedu eating people whenever national examination is conducted.. so whats your point
best in WAEC=east, Achebe, Emeagwali, Chike Obi, Chimamanda, etc, all from the east, how many legends has ur state or region produced?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by nwakibie3(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
ayzTIGER:
That 95% always do far better than ewedu eating people whenever national examination is conducted.. so whats your point

Don't mind the fool.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Solumtoonna(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
simplycarro:
An environment where 95% of the indigenous residents are market traders, illiterates and jobless will always suffer deficiency of intelligent exposure to the outside world and very easy to be brainwashed to hate what is different from them
ayzTIGER:
best in WAEC=east, Achebe, Emeagwali, Chike Obi, Chimamanda, etc, all from the east, how many legends has ur state or region produced?

3 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Forgive me bae for I keep spying on your dp.... I dunno why but I will try to stop cry

Please Ebube, don't enter politics
ur case is a case

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by BiafraIShere(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
simplycarro:
An environment where 95% of the indigenous residents are market traders, illiterates and jobless will always suffer deficiency of intelligent exposure to the outside world and very easy to be brainwashed to hate what is different from them
The same environment has one of the highest literacy rates in Africa, far more than your destitute region. The man of God spoke the fact!

4 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by watchindelta(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Been disturbing you for days now no reply, happy you replied now....

You look beautiful with those eyebrows
u dey fine wify here? Becus i no understand u!

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by subtlemee(f): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

what's this one saying... who told you that it's only in Nigeria that Priest speaks on his country's politice .74% of American priests and pastors cannot conclude without saying something about American government

Whn u don't know something you shut up.I said it bfor .its not necessarily al de time you display your ignorance

Please send me an article on a priest in America who openly abused his president like this...are you sure you know the definition of ignorance? Because your typing alone with mis-spelled words should make you too shameful to open your buccal cavity filled with halitosis to tell another to shut up or call another ignorant...

3 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by NupeZalla(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:

Please send me an article on a priest in America who openly abused his president like this...are you sure you know the definition of ignorance? Because your typing alone with mis-spelled words should make you too shameful to open your buccal cavity filled with halitosis to tell another to shut up or call another ignorant...
sis leave that boy...he's confused and jobless *lol*

4 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by rossyc(f): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
melody91:
bird of the same feather...#bunch of illiterates
Your choice of words is appalling. Are u sure u even attended a primary school? He-goat, you don't have to quote me before u drop ur silly comment...Abeg swerve.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by abels(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dss is coming for him
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nzenzemulu(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Buhari is a moroon

One Igbo man = 500 hausa men

Ebube Muonso ride on. Truth is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by emi14: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm...only in Nigeria do we have priests doubling up as politicians and or journalists,hope he's not afraid of transfer to the interior with this utterance

Only in Nigeria do we see public servants richer than entrepreneurs

3 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Henryfour(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Up biafara

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yes I understand what Rev Fr. Emmanuel Obimma was saying. See all this is why as lbos we rejected Mr. President Buhari for our freedom against corruption so we need simple good changes for our beloved nation Nigeria and our lgbo beloved nation Biafra for freedom and Cherish. Thanks too our Holy Ghost Priest Rev Fr. Emmanuel Obimma for preaching for Biafra because Republic of Biafra needs Blessed Virgin Mary. Thank you and God bless you all. grin cheesy wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by 19jeria: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
What has this to do with salvation and power that comes from the word of God.

NewsCanTell:
Father Emmanuel Chibuzor Obimma popularly known as Ebube Muonso has lauded the Igbo people of Nigeria for their industrious and resourceful nature.

The cleric who was speaking on a crusade ground in one of the states in the South East noted that despite the economic hardship the Igbos were subjugated to immediately after the war, they soared through and today became more greater than they were.

Ebube Muonso berated President Muhammadu Buhari whom he described as an empty brain and his kinsmen saying that one Igbo man is equivalent to five hundred Hausa men.

The cleric said this when he told his congregants that the greatest mistake Buhari made was to arrest the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu whom according to him intentionally set a trap for the President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3mOUuJhym4

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/06/buhari-is-hausa-man-without-brain.html

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by hilroy: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
He has freedom of speech, so he can say whatever pleases him. A sane religious leader supposed to preach on peace and not incite hatred. However, this Osu has decided to steer up the already sensitive local polity just like any unintelligent Osu like Nnamdi Cownu would do. Like I said earlier, he has fundamental human right to call Buhari brain dead just like I have the same right to call him imbecilic dickhead

6 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by jaytime(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op are you sure that was a crusade or political rally? I'm not understanding...

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by ogenwaokoye(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
The priest simply proved his brain is of no good since he can't even distinguish between a Hausa man and a Fulani man. Atleast he should know his tribes well to practice tribalism well instead of thinking everyone he hates is a Hausa man.

When we say hate and wickedness is the spice that fuels beerfraud they think one is being malicious but the priest once again confirms that his represents hatred and uninformed tribalism.

Stop making a fool of yourself Hausa language is very different from Fulani language there is no such a tribe as Hausa fulani. Calling Buhari a Hausa is wrong as his tribe is Fulani.At the very least google would have helped you than following a foolish tribalist priest blindly. Even Reno one of the fools ipob takes to great heights differentiates between Hausas and Fulani.
Hausa abata awka, ANUMANU
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Foxrain: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
They are serving the same god.
Father mbaka says buhari is god sent
Ebube munoso says buhari is sent by Satan.
Which do we believe?
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by domchike(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm...only in Nigeria do we have priests doubling up as politicians and or journalists,hope he's not afraid of transfer to the interior with this utterance

It's the duty of priests to speak up in the face of bad leadership and not only in Nigeria go and read medieval history and more recently in El Salvador Archbishop Romero and even south African Desmond Tutu. Thank God Igbo men of God are now living up to their calling go and listen to Bishop Ikeakor sermon on Biafra whether you like it or not we are going you can jump into ur lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Emmanuel Obimma go and sit down. Where have you been for the past two years? You and Mbaka have finally proven you're all scammers. Both of you suddenly found your voices because Buhari have been confirmed dead and Biafra closer to restoration, you then suddenly began to pull weight over Buhari's government and you also suddenly remembered the name Nnamdi Kanu and his apprehension. You cowards trading on the collective well being of the poor and vulnerable masses. We're no longer fools, you all will be subjected to where you belong when Biafra is finally restored.

For the rapid quoters, I'm one of the members of the Adoration ministry in Uke, I have also on one time occasion been at Mbaka's Adoration ground.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Stallione(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:

Hmmm,if its tb joshua ur pastor,u'l say God has really spoken thru him.All these penticostal/protestant shaa.. undecided
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Stallione(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
GoroTango:
Who cares? Just another flat headed cleric and his 5% opinion
Flat headed uncircumcised islamic terrorist cry
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by domchike(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why anytime Biafra issues are raised all the afonjas get goose pimples and cold shivers are Hausas and Yorubas not ashamed of themselves so does it mean they can't survive without Igbos shame on you guys instead of them to kneel down and be begging the Igbos not to secede their are forming pig head pride

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Stallione(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Crystolexy:

Shut up.. Prophets of the old use to reprimand the corrupt leader, Prophet Nathan spoke to David, moses warned pharaoh.. they were not politicians
Thank u my broda
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by lexy2014: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

what's this one saying... who told you that it's only in Nigeria that Priest speaks on his country's politice .74% of American priests and pastors cannot conclude without saying something about American government

Whn u don't know something you shut up.I said it bfor .its not necessarily al de time you display your ignorance
"74%"?...how did come about that figure?

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Stallione(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:

Were they abusive or they went to deliver a message from God?...go back and read your bible don't use what you read from the book of my bible studies to quote me

You can't even compare our priests of today to the prophets of old
But u know all these happened in the past,so could u pls stop shying away frm the truth.

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
simplycarro:
Anambra makes the best result in jamb, waec and neco....
Check Google

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
obailala:
Ipob hungry priest..
That man/priest is worth more than 2billion naira.....
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
GoroTango:
Who cares? Just another flat headed cleric and his 5% opinion

Open disregard for priests is a kind of thing that can get you into trouble.
Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by Digriz(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Emmanuel Obimma go and sit down. Where have you been for the past two years? You and Mbaka have finally proven you're all scammers. Both of you suddenly found your voices because Buhari have been confirmed dead and Biafra closer to restoration, you then suddenly began to pull weight over Buhari's government and you also suddenly remembered the name Nnamdi Kanu and his apprehension. You cowards trading on the collective well being of the poor and vulnerable masses. We're no longer fools, you all will be subjected to where you belong when Biafra is finally restored.

For the rapid quoters, I'm one of the members of the Adoration ministry in Uke, I have also on one time occasion been Mbaka's Adoration ground.
your Brain cells are dead,you are just a walking corpse. You don't know whom you're insulting but my only word for you is that you are so frustrated in life and be careful to avoid stroke or heart attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.