Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (53187 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by enemybulldozer(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Just pick up the idiot....lock him up and throw away the keys for life... angry
Kikikikikk.. What are you fighting for?? One zoogeria? I laugh in swahili just go and hang yourself that is the shortest way to end the pain and frustration grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Go find solutions.
Next!

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by rozayx5(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2017
Lol

KANU is no pushover

The igp just confirmed that

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by 19jeria: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2017
learn to make quality paints and become a contractor todday http://freecashmanuals..com.ng/2012/07/a-complete-guide-to-production-of-paint.html
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by enemybulldozer(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2017
ybalogs:
Keep waiting while the phool keeps spreading hate message around.
When will yerima shettima be arrested??

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Masternostra: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2017
I was going to cry when I read this speech from the prime minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu, but at the end I say glory to God.

Let's read together
Mr. Nethanyahu said:
Only 70 years ago! The Jews were taken to slaughter like sheep.
60 years ago!
> no country. No Army.
Seven Arab countries declared war on the small Jewish state, only a few hours after its creation!
> we were 650 Jews against the rest of the Arab world!
NO IDF (Israel Defense Army).
No powerful air force, only brave people with nowhere to go.
> Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia
> all attacked at the same time.
> the country that the United Nations gave us was a 65 % desert.
> the country is out of nowhere!
> 35 years ago! We fought the three armies most
> Powerful in the middle east, and we swept them in six days.
We fought against various coalitions of Arab countries, which had modern armies and many Soviet weapons, and we have always beaten them!
Today we have:
> a country,
> an army,
> a powerful air force,
> A State-of-the-Art Economy, which exports millions of dollars.
> Intel - Microsoft - ibm develops products at home.
> our doctors receive awards for medical research.
> we make the desert bloom, and sell oranges, flowers and vegetables all over the world.
> Israel has sent its own satellites into space!
> three satellites at the same time!
> We are proud to be at the same rank as:
> The United States, which has 250 million inhabitants,
> Russia, which has 200 million inhabitants,
> China, which has 1.3 billion inhabitants;
> Europeans - France, Great Britain, Germany - with 350 million inhabitants.
> the only countries in the world to send objects into space!
> Israel is now part of the family of the nuclear powers,
> with the United States, Russia, China, India, France, and
> Great Britain.
> (we have never officially admitted it, but everyone knows it)
> and say that only 60 years ago,
> we were LED, ashamed and hopeless, to slaughter!
> we have extirpés the smoking ruins of Europe,
> we have won our wars here with less than nothing
> we built our little "Empire" from nothing.
Who's Hamas to scare me?
> to terrify me?
> you make me laugh!
> Passover was celebrated;
> Let's not forget what this is about.
> we survived Pharaoh,
> we survived the Greeks,
> we survived the Romans,
> we survived the inquisition in Spain,
> we have the pogroms in Russia,
> we survived Hitler,
> we survived the Germans,
> we survived the Holocaust,
> we survived the armies of seven Arab countries,
> we survived saddam.
> we will survive the enemies present
Think of any time in human history!
Think about it, for us, the Jewish people,
> the situation has never been better!
> then let's face the world,
Let us remember:
> all nations or cultures
> who once tried to destroy us,
> no longer exist today - while we still live!
> Egypt?
> the Greeks?
> Alexander of Macedonia?
> the Romans? (does anyone still speak Latin these days? )
> The Third Reich?
> and look at us,
> The Bible Nation,
> The slaves of Egypt,
> We are still here,
And we speak the same language!
> then, and now!
> Arabs don't know yet,
> but they will learn that there is a God.
> as long as we keep our identity, we are forever.
So forgive us for not worrying,
> not to cry,
> not to be afraid.
> things are fine here.
> they could certainly get better,
However:
> Don't believe the media,
> they don't tell you
> parties continue to take place,
> people continue to live,
> people keep coming out,
> people continue to see friends.
Yes, our morale is low.
> so what?
Only because we mourn our deaths while others rejoice in the blood shed.
> that is why we will win, in the end.
Never sleep or sleep the guardian of Israel! Yahweh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by enemybulldozer(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2017
ybalogs:
He has violated all his bail conditions so why wait? He does not deserve to be living amongst the living.
He does not deserve to be living amongst the living because he wants biafra isn't it??

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by abbaapple: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2017
Igboesika:
Why was he arrested before ?.

You guys have realised your mistake but it's too late. Everything has damaged. You can never stop an ideology.(Impossible)

Thank God for radio Biafraaa Nnamdi KANU used to wake the spirits of all Igbos/Biafffrans. Indeed, Nnamdi KANU is a fighter that truly believes in his dreams, while all one Nigeria crusaders are having nightmares to stop the inevitable. It's a pity that Nigeria govt is helpless on Kanu's matter as it stands today.

God bless Ohamadike for a job well done. Ride on !!!

Meanwhile, this question came from a sincere human being probably a Northern Christian or a foreigner.................,.....

Sharrap!
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=DOUBLEWAHALA post=59169223][/quote]
Go and seek help. The Curse is everlasting.
'In Cownu's igbotic voice' "My Jewish Ipob are Idiotic pigs" Lolz
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by juman(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2017
ybalogs:
One Nigeria forever.

One nigeria makes no sense.

Its a slavery system whereby few people mismanage the lifes of 180 million people.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by ybalogs(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
what hag you idiots done against are we youth, fulani that are killing your people, boko haram, badoo people.... You are all bunch of losers who dosent really know what they want
RIP English
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by eunisam: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2017
ybalogs:
He has violated all his bail conditions so why wait? He does not deserve to be living amongst the living.
what do you deserve?
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by christian225(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2017
why calling him an idiot i think you have many things to learn
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by christian225(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2017
is you that will first die you are such a fool
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Jflex07(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2017
win2kwire:

I also like the guy, he is the one who will lead millions of ibos to another slaughter.
The whole world hate ibos and their criminality.
lwkmd and they love Afonja for their skull mining and ritualistic tendencies, they also love muslims/islam for being paedophiles, terrorists, jihadist,.. Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by christian225(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2017
they should give him what he want we dont want one Nigeria again so is too late for them now
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Jflex07(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Stupid question. Anyone with a brain could interpret Kanu's words as treasonable.
Are the so called Arewa old men youth words not reasonable?
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by LordOfNaira: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2017
Jflex07:
Are the so called Arewa old men youth words not reasonable?

I said TREASONABLE
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by crimeboss: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Just pick up the idiot....lock him up and throw away the keys for life... angry
i know for certain the man is hidding but u are a patriotic Nigerian u can arrest him ur self, if u don't know his location I believe there are many igbos around who can help u, fg will pay handsomely for ur assistance, so good luck.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by notttty(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Igboesika:

You guys have realised your mistake but it's too late. Everything has damaged. You can never stop an ideology.(Impossible)

Thank God for radio Biafraaa Nnamdi KANU used to wake the spirits of all Igbos/Biafffrans. Indeed, Nnamdi KANU is a fighter that truly believes in his dreams, while all one Nigeria crusaders are having nightmares to stop the inevitable. It's a pity that Nigeria govt is helpless on Kanu's matter as it stands today.

Meanwhile, this question came from a sincere human being probably a Northern Christian or a foreigner.................,.....

Honestly am so disappointed not on u but our generation and how nanominded we are. Point to me any country in the world where secession ever occur this way. Yes you lots wants Biafra right? Good you all have representatives from your different location representing you and your interests and unions in Nigeria, why can't you all first ginger them to vote for referendum be first included in the constitution then enacted and then we can start talking Biafra. Take UK for example. Referendum was park of their constitution and they enacted it right, check Spain and Catalonia no referendum and the struggle has been on for ages and it's still on and it's never gonna end by beating your chest and threatening a state as well as disturbing the peace of a country. My friend please read books, read histories and learn how it's done. If all your gingers end on pages of news alone and your barks on nairaland can't and won't give u Biafra. Attack your house of reps and senators with the same ginger and zeal and trust me with a month they will comply with you guys. You have your brothers and aunties in government that share in the spoils and loot but u all turn blind eye and call yourself secessionists.. . I laugh at you all calling for referendum when u lots have not taken the first rightful steps. Guys am outter here Men
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2017
IGP knows that impunity and zoo-philic reasoning will not help in this matter
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2017
Firefire:
When will they arrest Alhaji Shecow from sambisa forest?

They will ''arrest'' him just before 2019 elections. Mark my words and on that event the gullible will yet again vote for ''change''.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by luluman: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2017
opalu:
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN!
Yea now, with or without Biafra.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Firefire(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2017
jomonic:

They will ''arrest'' him just before 2019 elections. Mark my words and on that event the gullible will yet again vote for ''change''.

You meant... they will introduce him through pictures and caricature video to deceive the Zone-Bs...
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Newman533(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2017
Fear of Nnamdi kanu is the beginning of............
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Igboesika:

That question though.
Nigeria government don't have what it's takes to face Nnmadi Kanu at the Referendum grounds.

Nigeria government is corrupt.

#Referendum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Newman533:
Fear of Nnamdi kanu is the beginning of............
. . .Zoo-philic reformation grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.