Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

1coinNaija's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1coinNaija's Profile / 1coinNaija's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2018
ZaRuleOfLaw:
1000 LOOIX coins up for grabs visit http:///looixAirDropBot?start=528287484
Why derailing?
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 2:06pm On May 12, 2018
ChocolateBunny:
Hello Sir,please I want to learn cryptocurrency trading,pls help me sir,Thanks
You can get me through whatsapp: 07066037172
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 2:05pm On May 12, 2018
promisedwealth:
hello sir i'm interested i want you to mentor me can i get ur contacts
You can hook up with me through Whatsapp: 07066037172
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2018
wakes:
Thanks op. Are you still into Cryptos?
A Crypto Legend will never leave crypto domain! Am still here. I feel so fulfilled having mentored so many people to becoming millionaires. Life is so sweet when you can live the life of your dreams from the comfort of your house. I always shake my heads when i see graduates roaming about the streets looking for jobs when they can comfortable make money even with a cheap android phone. September 26, 2017 I opened another door of crypto earnings when i check my account this morning my total gain is over $11,000. Funny Nigerians will read this now and say: "Impossible, he is a scammer!" Why not just get in touch and satisfy your curiosity. Am not selling any e-book!!!

2 Likes

Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ayodeb:
I was surprised and overjoyed to read this feedback on my facebook page from one of the Crypto millionaires mentored by me: "Haad it not been for you, I should have remained what I was when we first met, a prejudiced, narrow-minded being, with contracted sympathies and false knowledge, wasting my life on obsolete trifles, and utterly insensible to the privilege of living in this wondrous age of change and progress."
By : Benjamin Disraeli Ayo Asojo��

And it is getting stronger and better than ever before!

Am overjoyed reading this piece online. And now, another new chapter is opened. Another round of millions been made by me the Crypto Legend. Switching from mining (after acquiring over 40,000 coins with a value of 15.95 euros per one), I know make my millions from trading crypto. Wont you rather join me now. You should not missed this again!

1 Like

Autos / Re: No More Worries On Fake Registration Of Lagos Number Plate by 1coinNaija: 4:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Interesting
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Golden opportunity of our time!

Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 5:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Those who buy their packages by April 1 will enjoy double splits and if you mine your tokens within five days after the split your coins will double. Like play like play you can buy BMW 2017 x6 purely with your coins. Come over I will show you where.
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 5:16am On Mar 15, 2017
mrhansome12:
I will chat you up on WhatsApp. I click on this thread by mistake but instead of going back to the previous thread I was hooked till the end. I read all the criticisms and name calling you endure in 2015 but I see you have been vindicated.
The truth will always prevail. Reason why I don't fight people even when I was called a scammer, not unusual with Nairalanders. Today, I lived in a mansion, ride good cars, live the life of my dream. And the best part? Things are just getting hotter!
Whatsapp 07066037172.
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations to all who experienced the SPLIT of their tokens yesterday. February 16 you can start buying good services with your coins. This is just the beginning. Miners do not know what recession is. We are crypto millionaires.
Business / Re: Nigerians Groan As Dollar Hit 510 by 1coinNaija: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Our target is $/N1,000 by the end of this year. It is achievable!! lol!!!
Autos / Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by 1coinNaija: 6:05am On Feb 14, 2017
How much will clear Honda Pilot SUV 2008? Genuine custom papers please. Containerized. Will land at Tin Can Port.
Autos / Re: Current Custom Duties/clearance Of Honda Pilot SUV 2008 by 1coinNaija: 6:02am On Feb 14, 2017
The shutdown of Cotonou deals have shutdown the activities of many "Agents" here. No single response to my inquiry since yesterday. Wow!
Autos / Current Custom Duties/clearance Of Honda Pilot SUV 2008 by 1coinNaija: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Am expecting Honda Pilot SUV 2008 this month. I have received the Bill of Landing. Scheduled to arrive at Tin Can Port, Lagos. I need a very experienced Custom Agent to handle this. Also, how much should I budget for the clearance/Custom papers? Genuine papers, no cutting corners. Thanks.
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2017
bomeri:
When u say escrowed will this happen once or everytime u buy a package.....a working whats app numb will be good also
For every set, batch of new coins mined. Once they become free, they are free forever.
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2017
abnsugbe:
Wow,i followed from 1 to 5 on this Forum...@op...Thanks for your time to educate us..People forget that information makes a man...weather i buy or not,am researching more about Crytpto-Currency...
Pls after getting the starter package,how do i start mining?
When you buy a Starter Package which is the smallest the following occur:
1. You receive 1, tokens
2. Wait for your tokens to split, that is double to become 2,000
3. Submit your tokens for mining with a click of the mouse
4. Wait for about 7 days to receive your coins.
Currently, Difficulty rate is 79. What is a difficult rate? Number of tokens required to mine a coin.
Therefore, 2000/79=25.31
5. It will be escrowed for 60 days before they become free coins to be spent or exchanged. 079
Whatsapp:07066037172
Business / Re: Beware Of Bitcoin, Swisscoin, Others, SEC Warns Nigerians by 1coinNaija: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Kiakia:
What is this bitcoin all about? How does it really work? Can this cryptocurrency be used in commercial quantity or for trading purposes? This mode of transaction may be fraught with fraud.
I have told Nigerians in the past. The next set of millionaires in Africa especially in Nigeria will emerge, not from oil and gas but those who invested money in MINING of cryptocurrency!

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Beware Of Bitcoin, Swisscoin, Others, SEC Warns Nigerians by 1coinNaija: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2017
dhardline:
Same thing happened to liberty reserve some years back and a lot of people around the world lost money in it. Nigerians should be extra careful of this things.
Get toyour fact right. Liberty reserve is e-currency but not cryptocurrency like bitcoin.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Why Don’t Jehovah’s Witnesses Celebrate Christmas? by 1coinNaija: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Am not ashamed to be called one of Jehovah Witnesses!

3 Likes

Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 5:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Am really overwhelmed by the response of Nigerians both home and abroad to this once in a life time opportunity. Just 2 days ago the value of this digital currency increased from 6.9 euros to 7.8500 euros. You can now calculate the value of my over 15,0000 coins in euros and convert back to Naira at N500! Simply amazing!!!

However, I need to put the price of some of the packages here so that you have an idea before coming over to Whatsapp to ask questions. After burning a lot of energy explaining many back out because they cannot afford the smallest package.

Starter Package 1,000 tokens=140 euros <N93,000) (30 euros activation fees added to all packages)-Split once, then you mine
Trader Package 5,000 tokens=580 euros <N372,600) Split once, then you mine
Pro Trade 10,000 tokens=1,130 euros Split once, then you mine
Executive Trader 30,000 tokens=3,330 euro, Split once, then you mine
Tycoon Trader 60,000 tokens=5,530 euros-Split twice, then you mine
Premium Trader 150,000 tokens=13,750 euros-Split four times, AUTO MINING
Infinity Trader 300,000 tokens=27,500 euros-Split 4 times, if you choose 2 year coinsafe it will split 6 times, AUTO MINING
Difficulty rate is currently 79.
What is difficulty rate? It is the number of tokens needed to mine a coin.
Example: You buy a Starter. Your 1,000 tokens will split, that is double to 2,000, then you send to mining at the rate of 79. After about 14 days or less it will return about 25 coins.
However, the next split is Super Splits. Meaning that your tokens split twice instead of once. In case of Starter 1,000x2x2=4,000 then you mine at 79=50.6 coins. The promo ends in few days!
Need guidance? Come up on whatsapp 07066037172

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
ekoboy:

Admire your energy brother. grin
But it seems people are ripping wella from MMM. Don't worry when that crashes they might consider coming over to yours. Thats if there is money left. grin
Never compare mining of digital currencies to MMM! The opportunity not there forever. There is always a definite number of coins to be mined in a blockchain, when that is over the opportunity is lost forever. My passion for digital currency would not allow me to keep quite. I am already a crypto millionaires. Go and ask your friend about "Ayo Crypto" you will laugh more!!!! Come over to whatsapp and let me share screenshot of my dashboard with you. You will simply be amazed. The only question you will ask yourself is: Why am I not told about this since last year?!!!!

1 Like

Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Whoever told you bitcoin is the best of all digital currencies has not told you the truth. Decentralized nature and anonymity of bitcoin poses a great security challenge for nations. It is a verifiable facts that bitcoin has been used to finance terrorism, drug and weapons because users are not known. So, the best digital money is centralized with KYC (Know Your Customer). I know only one of such. Get in touch with me for free education. You can see my whatsapp number above.

1 Like

Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Yes, the best time ever is this week because of two promos going on now. 10% bonus on your tokens, then Super Splits. Your tokens splitting twice instead of the normal once. Let me use Starter Package as an example:

Normally when you buy Starter Package for 140 euros you get 1,000 tokens which will split to become 2,000. You mine your tokens at difficulty rate of 70 you get about 28 precious coins.

But this week when you buy a Starter Package you get 1,100 tokens. It will split when Split Barometer hits 100% to become 1,100x2x2=4,400.
If you mine at difficulty rate of 70 you get 62 coins!

December 2017 the base value of this coin will be 25 euros! Currently it is 6.9 euros. Are you getting the sense of this?
Whatsapp: 07066037172
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Am very excited to report back that this amazing opportunity I offered here have changed people life for good. Several Millionaires have emerged. One of them a Deputy Registrar in a notable University in Nigeria said he doesn't bother anymore if salary is paid or not. As a matter of fact what he is earning a week is more than his salary in 3 months! Am happy to pioneer this concept in Nigeria and Africa and been recognized for it. It is not too late. You can still join us. Imagine selling coins you mined at 6.9 euros for 25 euros or more by December 2017! Ask me how?
Whatsapp: 07066037172
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2016
The next set of millionaires in this country is coming not from oil and gas anymore but from those who invested in digital currencies. Just imagine exchanging what you got now for 6.9 euros for 25 euros or more by December 2017. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. At least a year investment. The Norwegian man who exchanged his $27 worth of digital money for over $850,000 waited for four years! Wont you rather wait for 12 months and set yourself free financially? In just about 15 months I have made over N20 million! That is not a typographical error!!! It is real. I will teach you free. No ebook to sell. But must be ready to buy your own package. Not from me but directly from the company. Prices range from 140 euros to 27,000 euros!
Whatsapp 07066037172
Business / Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by 1coinNaija: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Few months more this OP will become your hero! Mark it!!

7 Likes

Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
OLAJADON:

can i get ur whatsapp contact to talk better
Yes 07066037172
Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
We are still making money here. Right now it is over 8000 euros in six months

1 Like

Business / Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mining our coins not complicated. You can join the mining pool by doing the following:
1. Create account from my signature (Dont create account if you cannot afford at least 130 euros)
2. Buy a package you can afford starting from the least called Starter package for 130 euros
3. Wait for your tokens to split, that is double
4. Then submit your tokens to the pool for mining.
5. Wait for about 40 days for your tokens to return as coins.
6. Apply for your Mastercard for withdrawal (free for now for Trader Package upward)
6. Allow your coins to appreciate in value and sell if so desired
More questions? You can add me up on whatsapp: 07066037172

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.