Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

1dea's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1dea's Profile / 1dea's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by 1dea: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Am i afraid of death? No

For i know that if i loose my life for the sake of christ i will gain it back.

For christ was once dead and today he lives even to comfort me.

I think i will rather use the little time i have on earth to serve my fellow human being than to think about death.

For i know if i die by his grace i will live again.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by 1dea: 3:43am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=1dea post=47921105]PLS GOOD NIGERIAN HELP MY HUSBAND WITH JOB, MONEY, LOAN OR SHOP
My humble husband has National deploma in Business admin&management but has know job. He works from site to site as a casual labourer to provide for my family.

My husband since there is no job has a wonderful plan of starting an average standard dry-cleaning business through savings from his site job and for now has acquired almost. All it take to start the business, e.g: Big washing machine, cloths dryer, big generator, industrial steam and dry pressing iron, ironing table and shelve(ward rope). All these equipments he has been saving and buying small small lol. He is a discipline man who believes in hard work.

Now site work has stoped coming and thing are very very dificult for us that we find it very difficult to feed even our a year old baby and my husband had sold even his phone in other to provide for the family and is now considering to start selling all these equipments he has suffered to acquire to because there is no any other means of surviving. Right now am in tear and could not sleep considering how much people are pricing the equipment this man has suffered to buy.

Our problem now is shop space and little money to eneble him to service and install all those equipments because i dont want him to sell those equipments considering how long it took him to save and buy those things . I am pleading with Nigerians to help my husband with either shop, money or a job to eneble him save some money to rent a shop for the business.. He had a dream of starting the business in a very good environment considering the type of equipments he has acquire but for now we dont have a choice. Any space can serve even in your uncompleted building, as far as we will have access to water and light to reduce the cost of fueling our generator.

Pls Nigerians help us with the sum of 80,000 loan or grant or a room space in your building or uncompleted building to eneble us start the business instead of selling our properties.

My husband if finance has a good business plan he has put in place. The business if well finance will employ at least 4 people for a start. Our location is in Mpape, abuja in case u want to visit to see what i am talking about. We would have love to start from home but our one room apartment is not something to talk about.

We dont have phone for now lol, but will do something about it very soon. Whoever cares can repply us here or through e-mail. Thanks all
Politics / Re: I Am So Angry by 1dea: 3:45am On Jul 27, 2016
dadebayo1:

The Lord is our strength.. Yes sir, she is an angel and there are lots of angels around too just keep your eyes open and observe all those around you... I am tempted to upload her picture so you can confirm she is truly an angel..
grin for my family now, 40k per month na very biiiiiig money
Politics / Re: I Am So Angry by 1dea: 3:36am On Jul 27, 2016
I thought my life has ended but when I followed my church members to IDP camp here in abuja here, i come back and start glorifying God that i am rich. Pls visit those guys if u can. They need our help. Am loosing hope in this country day by day
Politics / Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by 1dea: 3:08am On Jul 27, 2016
PLS GOOD NIGERIAN HELP MY HUSBAND WITH JOB, MONEY, LOAN OR SHOP
My humble husband has National deploma in Business admin&management but has know job. He works from site to site as a casual labourer to provide for my family.

My husband since there is no job has a wonderful plan of starting an average standard dry-cleaning business through savings from his site job and for now has acquired almost. All it take to start the business, e.g: Big washing machine, cloths dryer, big generator, industrial steam and dry pressing iron, ironing table and shelve(ward rope). All these equipments he has been saving and buying small small lol. He is a discipline man who believes in hard work.

Now site work has stoped coming and thing are very very dificult for us that we find it very difficult to feed even our a year old baby and my husband had sold even his phone in other to provide for the family and is now considering to start selling all these equipments he has suffered to acquire to because there is no any other means of surviving. Right now am in tear and could not sleep considering how much people are pricing the equipment this man has suffered to buy.

Our problem now is shop space and little money to eneble him to service and install all those equipments because i dont want him to sell those equipments considering how long it took him to save and buy those things . I am pleading with Nigerians to help my husband with either shop, money or a job to eneble him save some money to rent a shop for the business.. He had a dream of starting the business in a very good environment considering the type of equipments he has acquire but for now we dont have a choice. Any space can serve even in your uncompleted building, as far as we will have access to water and light to reduce the cost of fueling our generator.

Pls Nigerians help us with the sum of 80,000 loan or grant or a room space in your building or uncompleted building to eneble us start the business instead of selling our properties.

My husband if finance has a good business plan he has put in place. The business if well finance will employ at least 4 people for a start. Our location is in Mpape, abuja in case u want to visit to see what i am talking about. We would have love to start from home but our one room apartment is not something to talk about.

We dont have phone for now lol, but will do something about it very soon. Whoever cares can repply us here or through e-mail. Thanks all

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: . by 1dea: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Politics / . by 1dea: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Politics / Re: My Encounter With Niger-Delta Avengers- Solomon Dalung by 1dea: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2016
I dont believe that man met the real avenger. We have many imposter claiming to be avenger in other to get something from government. I thing they have made stated their demand or have they changed there demand. I think federal government should be careful not to negociate with the wrong person
Politics / Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by 1dea: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
i am a new member and i am fully in

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.