Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (190774 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by davereal(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Golden thread!

The most hilarious thread I've seen in a while..

Funny and thought-provoking at the same time grin cheesy

Guy you talk my mind!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tobitrueman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
hadura29:

Where can I get the these in Lagos, and I want to use to power an led light of 60watt for alreast 6hrs..

Unwaeno and every other person can also help out. Thanks..

I can only tell of a place here in Warri o. But I think you should search for those on Jumia or Konga.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dikenafa1:
Abeg oh.make una help a brother oo. I'm undergraduate, Since 2 months now, na raw cassava i dey chop every night so dat hungry no go kill me. No job,no light,no good road. I don look 4 job tired,de one i see na so they dem dey wyne me com 2day com next month. What baffles me is that i'm not ugly oo in a sense that makes me not to get job. I'm handsome & tall and passable to look at, yet no show nothing! Nothing! Which kind witch they for this country? How will a young man like me survive for this we country? Person who learn hand-work finish but the money to buy equipment to start work you no go see., oyi go find job to raise capital still u no go see job ehh...... Please oh i need a serious help from someone 1. Is to find a job or 2. Help sponsor me buy equipment to start up my own business. I'm not begging for money to eat cos if you give me money to eat. It will make me to be more lazy &foolish. My a/n;0127515200 GTBank...please guys i'm into studio work those equipment no be one naira.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by davo3286: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
See what buhari has done to nigeria and nigerian youths. Youth beg for common 5,000 naira online ... E-beggers. So nairaland is now an official site for beggers grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by alawi5k: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
iAmCharis:
Hahahahahahahahaaaa gringrin
lol please erase my details
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ABcollege(m): 12:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Ymodulus:
Initially shared 40,000 to 5 students from my pocket. Then AntiWailer also sent me 51,000Naira to share N5,000 TO 10 students. He further stated i am at discretion to share how i like.
I state on this thread that i have recieved a credit alert of 50,000 from AntiWailer and will begin the sharing immediately here and now.

@DDeliverer, can you state your account details?
Also brother if you are a GRADUATE of any of this course without a job, Architecture OR Quantity Surveying or Building?
If yes please contact me, i have something for you.

You did make many smile... Thanks for your generosity!
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by baba11(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
agarawu23:

[size=14pt]these are my compiled list of some of those who haven't benefited. In case you have anything to give out, just pick from my list and ask me to delete the persons' name.
[/size]

I want to be sure genuine people get the money and nobody should get twice while some don't have at all.

olril18. ( 3045816069) first bank

Mrdrix (0011708341) union bank

Bheewhy (3053944505) first bank

Nafizzey ( 2041251904) uba

Mog247 (0002779651) gtb

Ini3 (3065884082) first bank

Bussybaby002 (3051141458) first bank

Slimzey85 ( 0216327488) gtb

Sirmuel1 gtb 0112353512

Branzy (6172007716) fidelity bank

Abioyeolaide (3073422245) first bank

Fabububu ( 0156581281) gtb

Breadmaker (2060630603) uba

Baba11 (3061722748) FB

Kosy79 (3100200914) FB

Ikbnice ( 3024076918) FB

Ahmed0336 (0046103627) gtb

Maybackmusic (0138453401)gtb

Dmanj 1 (0142059310) gtb

Dmanj2. (3026780753) skye bank..

Virtuedgirl (2059542621) uba

Richylee. (3042721476) FB

Dgaffer. (2081486856) uba

Sagbene1. (0163763678) gtb

Emartu (3084048559) FB

Onuhasworld. (0044568236) access

Baroque (0031351345) diamond
It has been two weeks ago since the promise has been made but not yet fulfil...if their is not any chance of getting the stipends..the op should kindly edit my name off this list

cc:
agarawu23
agarawu33

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Agarawu33: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
baba11:

It has been two weeks ago since the promise has been made but not yet fulfil...if their is not any chance of getting the stipends..the op should kindly edit my name off this list

cc:
agarawu23
agarawu33
i didn't hear from mr nairaman66. I have fulfilled my own promise already.

I told u guys you will only hear from if those that promised turn up.

My main account is on ban, once I am out from ban, I will modify your account details. You can modify your first quote too.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by nairaman66(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Agarawu33:

My main account is on ban, once I am out from ban, I will modify your account details. You can modify your first quote too.

Really sorry abut this, will turn up next week hopefully. I didnt get your email you sent via NL. Are you doing alright? Why were you banned?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Agarawu33: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
nairaman66:

Really sorry abut this, will turn up next week hopefully. I didnt get your email you sent via NL. Are you doing alright? Why were you banned?
okay sir!God will provide. Just mention me or mail me on my (agarawu23) account since we are following each other.

Trolls won't make u escape ban grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Onuohasworld(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
still very hopeful.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Agarawu33:

help me boss,My a/n;0127515200 Gtbank

Serious in need of money please, i don think of stealing cos of my condition... Buhari has fail us,our only hope for this country is 5000 monthly payment
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by 1dea: 3:08am On Jul 27, 2016
PLS GOOD NIGERIAN HELP MY HUSBAND WITH JOB, MONEY, LOAN OR SHOP
My humble husband has National deploma in Business admin&management but has know job. He works from site to site as a casual labourer to provide for my family.

My husband since there is no job has a wonderful plan of starting an average standard dry-cleaning business through savings from his site job and for now has acquired almost. All it take to start the business, e.g: Big washing machine, cloths dryer, big generator, industrial steam and dry pressing iron, ironing table and shelve(ward rope). All these equipments he has been saving and buying small small lol. He is a discipline man who believes in hard work.

Now site work has stoped coming and thing are very very dificult for us that we find it very difficult to feed even our a year old baby and my husband had sold even his phone in other to provide for the family and is now considering to start selling all these equipments he has suffered to acquire to because there is no any other means of surviving. Right now am in tear and could not sleep considering how much people are pricing the equipment this man has suffered to buy.

Our problem now is shop space and little money to eneble him to service and install all those equipments because i dont want him to sell those equipments considering how long it took him to save and buy those things . I am pleading with Nigerians to help my husband with either shop, money or a job to eneble him save some money to rent a shop for the business.. He had a dream of starting the business in a very good environment considering the type of equipments he has acquire but for now we dont have a choice. Any space can serve even in your uncompleted building, as far as we will have access to water and light to reduce the cost of fueling our generator.

Pls Nigerians help us with the sum of 80,000 loan or grant or a room space in your building or uncompleted building to eneble us start the business instead of selling our properties.

My husband if finance has a good business plan he has put in place. The business if well finance will employ at least 4 people for a start. Our location is in Mpape, abuja in case u want to visit to see what i am talking about. We would have love to start from home but our one room apartment is not something to talk about.

We dont have phone for now lol, but will do something about it very soon. Whoever cares can repply us here or through e-mail. Thanks all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by yemsai(f): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
olastarnet:
0016667920 gtbank. Thks pol sci unilag
Pls delete my acct no frm ur post
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by nabiz(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
1dea:
My humble husband has National deploma in Business admin&management but has know job. He works from site to site as a casual labourer to provide for my family.

My husband since there is no job has a wonderful plan of starting an average standard dry-cleaning business through savings from his site job and for now has acquired almost. All it take to start the business, e.g: Big washing machine, cloths dryer, big generator, industrial steam and dry pressing iron, ironing table and shelve(ward rope). All these equipments he has been saving and buying small small lol. He is a discipline man who believes in hard work.

Now site work has stoped coming and thing are very very dificult for us that we find it very difficult to feed even our a year old baby and my husband had sold even his phone in other to provide for the family and is now considering to start selling all these equipments he has suffered to acquire to because there is no any other means of surviving. Right now am in tear and could not sleep considering how much people are pricing the equipment this man has suffered to buy.

Our problem now is shop space and little money to eneble him to service and install all those equipments because i dont want him to sell those equipments considering how long it took him to save and buy those things . I am pleading with Nigerians to help my husband with either shop, money or a job to eneble him save some money to rent a shop for the business.. He had a dream of starting the business in a very good environment considering the type of equipments he has acquire but for now we dont have a choice. Any space can serve even in your uncompleted building, as far as we will have access to water and light to reduce the cost of fueling our generator.

Pls Nigerians help us with the sum of 80,000 loan or grant or a room space in your building or uncompleted building to eneble us start the business instead of selling our properties.

My husband if finance has a good business plan he has put in place. The business if well finance will employ at least 4 people for a start. Our location is in Mpape, abuja in case u want to visit to see what i am talking about. We would have love to start from home but our one room apartment is not something to talk about.

We dont have phone for now lol, but will do something about it very soon. Whoever cares can repply us here or through e-mail. Thanks all

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by eraz4(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
an average Nigerian has good conscience... na govt n politics turn dem bad...its well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ikennablue(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
1dea:

I wish am in a position to help, trust me, soon it will be a story.... I admire your husband
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Onuohasworld(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Onuohasworld:
?!,access bank 0044568236.thanks
?.still dey here..
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by 1dea: 3:43am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=1dea post=47921105]PLS GOOD NIGERIAN HELP MY HUSBAND WITH JOB, MONEY, LOAN OR SHOP

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
jmmnbvfghj. vgh
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Electgineer99: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Please I need #6,850. Anybody to help?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by virginboy1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
interesting?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ihavespoken: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Please help me, I have N990,000 and I just need N10,000 to become a millionaire.

Can anyone help me achieve this, thanks in anticipation sad
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Branzy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
baba11:

cc:
agarawu23
agarawu33
why put my name on the list why I didn't receive a dimw
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Branzy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
baba11:

cc:
agarawu23
agarawu33
why put my name on the list why I didn't receive a dime
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
K
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by permanentgrace(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Electgineer99:
Please I need #6,850. Anybody to help?

Why do you need the exact figure? This thread sha remains my funniest thread.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by vickylincon(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
DDeliverer:

Shey as some of us dey talk e go be like say we just lazy abi?

e get one guy wey graduate as the best student for his secondary school...enter university the next year..100&200level na 4.5 and 4.8 respectively..300l na 4.0 but for finals him gp cast...nonetheless , the guy 2'1 still sharp pass razor blade..

after service...this guy carry CV follow everywhere..no level.
the guy vex do masters..as in, carry all him money plus the ones wey he borrow use am do MSC...

if I tell u wetin that guy take dey survive now....u go shout..

if I come tell u say na me be that guy...u go believe?
I feel your plight bro..
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Am also in this same situation. . Had second class upper in accounting. But now I just need a laptop so as to go fully into my dream of technology. I will be happy if I can get someone to give me capital
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by texaco1: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Instead of complaining about the country. I have a business idea which can make a great impact. Anyone that is interested can signify interest
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ghost21(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

For where!

Na so all those motivational speakers dey use us sell their books dey hammer! We self tire to dey buy their books, na so-so mouth dem dey make, nothing tangible to offer.

No be last 2 yrs that guy wey write Rich dad, poor dad broke sotey him declare bankruptcy?

Abeg leave matter for Mathias.
Haha, I tire oh. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ghost21(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2016
DDeliverer:
As you see me so..I weak..

Boys don dey enter street, some don dey turn to tout, others dey run Yahoo. yahoo, internet fraud , e get a dozen other appellation.. But I no go blame them..I no fit. No be their fault say this country be like this...no be their fault say Some people chose to suck us dry, no be their fault say them wan make ends meet..

Some don turn tout...Few days ago, for one state for this country, one tout celebrate his 1billion naira..tout wey no finish primary six get 1billion and the money still dey increase..you no even get reach 100k ( I just talk 100k to give us level)...some graduates no even get reach 10k for account..

yet, those senators way una dey worship, most of them no go school o....I con dey ask myself how manage? why this country be like this? why this country like force and threat? why dem no dey respect gentle man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply)

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.