Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" (45924 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Amberon11: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2016
pls change your moniker.
Corpse:
They can't kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by oglalasioux(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2016
The never ending folly of religion. It'll inevitably destroy itself.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by DemonUnderSiege: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
izzou:

Another tribal bigot just arrived

cool
HEY ZOMBIE HOW IS THAT POST TRIBAL?

TERRORISTS
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by melejo(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2016
benueguy:

The question now is, who is ready to go down on his/her knees and pray like the way the people of old do? We Christians aren't helping matters. We keep malice, we envy, we are so full of ourselves. All we do is complain, but little or no prayers. Pentecostals fighting fellow Pentecostals and Catholic Church, we glorify our men of God above God Himself. How would God help when there's division in our midst already? For that to happen, we must all team up as one.
You are wrong, that you are not praying does not mean everyone is not. there are countless Christians regularly on their knees. Even in those early Christian time there were imperfect me. There was Judas and there was Demas. Stop being negative and believe the biblical truth. God will surely protect his own, you are not in the position to give the condition for that to happen

2 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2016
LastMumu:

lol keep deceiving yourself.

Like the way he protected Christians from the mandalla bombing and how he has been protecting thousands of Christians slain by Islamic militants? Yeah right

Another exmple of the coward atheist right here. Never have the liver to talk about islamic extremism, but quick to insult a christian. Mr mumu comment on the topic. Oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by phanshark(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2016
fingard02k:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/08/04/world/new-boko-haram-chief-kill-christians-target-churches-not-mosques-islamic-state/
that's the original plan before God put confusion in there miss, the same God will still put a greater confusion amongst them this time around. Glory to Jesus Christ alone!
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:
Same way Saul encountered Christ on his way to Damascus where his name was chsnged to Paul so also Boko haram leaders and their cohorts shall encounter Christ.

Lol....so his name will be changed from barnawi to barnabbas

2 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:
Same way Saul encountered Christ on his way to Damascus where his name was chsnged to Paul so also Boko haram leaders and their cohorts shall encounter Christ.
While I admire your faith but is that all you have to say?
I am sorry but your statement is crude and shows very little thought went into this comment.
You didn't think to say also the churches should be alert and security agencies should act but the whole sum of your comment is that this terrorist should come to spiritual enlightenment?
Hence your comment alludes to the fact that Islam is flawed?
Sorry but I feel your are either very unexposed or naïve.
Please next time go the the religious section and comment and stay off intelligent topics
You expressed no concern for the safety of the innocents in that region nor did you think that maybe before he finds Christ millions will die?

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by kikake: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Even telephone calls from Europe do not reach Nigeria again. Have people started noticing this? Even telephone calls to Nigeria are becoming Haram, abi?
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by izzou(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2016
DemonUnderSiege:
HEY ZOMBIE HOW IS THAT POST TRIBAL?

TERRORISTS

What has buhari got to do with his speech?

Always try and think first, before typing

And i love KOWA party cool
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by fast2015: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:
Amen
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2016
businessweb:
God will intervene
Yes the Lord will come down and alert your security agencies and create on ground SITREPS for you

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by kikake: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Cephydeen:
D LORD will protect his cause and his own. amen

Prayers without action is in vain. Even the Bible says it.

Northern Nigeria has adopted Islamic Sharia criminal codes. Boko Haram and ISIS are fighting for a Caliphate to be ruled by Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes.

Meanwhile, Yoruba Muslims carry out the most sophisticated campaigns to keep southsouth and southeast divided, so that neither of them can pull off the feat of freeing their groups from one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nduxx(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Lemme just say the truth. These Muslims have violence in their blood nd no matter how Christians try to live in peace with them, it is not going to be possible.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by sarutobie(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2016
janellemonae:
Atheists really need to check their belief system and the reasons they hate the church so much.

Ive noticed that atheists, ecspecially these nigerian ones, NEVER criticize all these islamic killings or terrorism. They only run their mouths when its a christian topic or about a christian pastor. And when its a muslim topic, they find a way of still abusing Jesus Christ or the bible but NEVER the quaran or Mohammed.

Its kinda clear they are both (atheists & islamic terrorists) brainwashed by the same demons.
the reason is obvious, Christianity is where the TRUTH lies...they know it, hence the reason why they fight against it..

4 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Anabel(f): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2016
This guy is funny
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by babajero(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
Hahahahahahaha

So its not Shekau renewed ??

I thought wailers said Shekau never changes

Anyways , this is good news It indicates they are fighting among themselves
Before you write trash, let me tell you how it goes, shekau was used to bring buhari to power by killing muslims and christians so that buhari will get enough votes from both christians and muslims, so as he has won they have used shekau to serve the purpose he was meant to serve, now the real islamization has started, they now brought who will not kill muslims but christians so that they will get enough sympathy and support from the muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by wristbangle: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2016
God will frustrate their plans In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by fast2015: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2016
don't Start what you can't finish, you can't fight God

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Ganma(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Repent and accept JESUS CHRIST as your lord and personal savior and it shall be well with you.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by chi4ik4(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2016
handysuzy:

I doubt this will ever happen outside your dreams.....Common, lets face reality here.
pls how old are you? I'm an usher in the church (Jos North) and for past 4years now I have not listened to the sermon just because of boko haram bombing Churches. I spend all my time outside the church collaborating with soldiers. I have lost members of church and friends from all these bombing in the church.

God bless have mercy on us
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2016
This is GOOD NEWS!! Allahu Akbar.. grin grin grin
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2016
lestat:

While I admire your faith but is that all you have to say?
I am sorry but your statement is crude and shows very little thought went into this comment.
You didn't think to say also the churches should be alert and security agencies should act but the whole sum of your comment is that this terrorist should come to spiritual enlightenment?
Hence your comment alludes to the fact that Islam is flawed?
Sorry but I feel your are either very unexposed or naïve.
Please next time go the the religious section and comment and stay off intelligent topics
You expressed no concern for the safety of the innocents in that region nor did you think that maybe before he finds Christ millions will die?

Another one of them coward, islam-fearing atheists right here. @Lestat why dont u address d topic and stop insulting the christian dt expressed his beliefs against being killed by extremist bloodsuckers. Some of us would learn a thing or two from ur opinion on this pronouncement. Surely the terrorists are the ones dt deserve ur scorn, not the poster u replied to. **eyeroll**

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by kikake: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Today, One Yoruba wrote that because Rivers People hate Igbos, Wike renamed Aba Road as Gowon Road. Ha ha ha. Yoruba Muslims de smarter than others ooo. They wan one Nigeria for impending Islamic country. It took just a few days for ISIS to overrun most of Iraq.
With a base in sharia northern Nigeria, it shall take a few days for the rest of Nigeria to be over run. Most of southern generals in the army have been removed recently.

Some people in the south still believe that Nigeria army can stop Boko and their accomplice this time. False belief, wishful thinking.

Southern Nigerians, unite and find your ways out of that bloooody kwontry, Naijeriya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Goahead(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Things are bound to get worse very soon... Worst of it all is, our intelligence agencies are degenerated bunch of pus. Nigeria is a failed state like its sisters in middle east embarassed
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by 1dea: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Am i afraid of death? No

For i know that if i loose my life for the sake of christ i will gain it back.

For christ was once dead and today he lives even to comfort me.

I think i will rather use the little time i have on earth to serve my fellow human being than to think about death.

For i know if i die by his grace i will live again.

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by drss2(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2016
d time has come for nigerian christians to launch a crucade against dis terrorist.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Kenistry(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2016
benueguy:

The question now is, who is ready to go down on his/her knees and pray like the way the people of old did? We Christians aren't helping matters. We keep malice, we envy, we are so full of ourselves. All we do is complain, but little or no prayers. Pentecostals fighting fellow Pentecostals and Catholic Church, we glorify our men of God above God Himself. How would God help when there's division in our midst already? For that to happen, we must all team up as one.
just forget abt the disunity amongst the brethen, thats d sign of endtime according to the scriptures. Fulfill your own quota, pray without ceasing because..........
The fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much. I'm counting on you. Shalom!
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by flamingREED(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Though they take our lives;
Goods, honours, our wives!

Yet is their profit small;
These things shall vanish all!

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by DemonUnderSiege: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2016
janellemonae:
Atheists really need to check their belief system and the reasons they hate the church so much.

Ive noticed that atheists, ecspecially these nigerian ones, NEVER criticize all these islamic killings or terrorism. They only run their mouths when its a christian topic or about a christian pastor. And when its a muslim topic, they find a way of still abusing Jesus Christ or the bible but NEVER the quaran or Mohammed.

Its kinda clear they are both (atheists & islamic terrorists) brainwashed by the same demons.
lol

atheists do criticise both religion when they do wrong.
you're lying
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by whizpa(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2016
MrAboki:
Nice one from Mr. Banawi. I always wondered why Boko Haram would kill Muslims, blow up Mosques and rape Muslim Women and still be forming to have the best interest of Islam at heart.

Mr. Abu Qaqa Shekau's regime should also be probed because I believe he was corrupt and diverted Jihadi cash meant to purchase bombs and pay the salaries of suicide bombers into his personal account. angry

Hmmm. Dude!!!! You really need to check yourself.. Siding with BH is flirting with death.. Obviously, you are a jihadist and people's life are of no value to you. But I'll let you know this, you and your sects are a minority and it's only a matter of time that you and other BH sympathizers will meet your doom. Soon or later, a time will come when the stone thrown by BH will find you and yours..

2 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by kikake: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2016
flamingREED:
Though they take our lives;
Goods, honours, our wives!

Yet is their profit small;
These things shall vanish all!

No body can take your lives if you unite with others and pull out of Nigeria so that Arewa can have its own Islamic country. What is the big deal in doing just that?

Can't southern Nigerians survive without having Arewa as part of their country?

Without the 12 sharia states, what can Nigeria have to do with Boko Haram and ISIS? Nothing!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father / Saraki's Citizenship Saga: What The Constitution Says. / President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.