Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Am So Angry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am So Angry (6753 Views)

Why Are The Women At The Budget Presentation Looking So Angry (pix) / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / The Late Tafewa Balewa Is So Angry, See Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Angry by BAILMONEY: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
vani86:

oo, thought you are one of these trans guys on NL forming they are ladies.

I like your self esteem. if you are cute rock it.
ARE YOU REFERRING TO NGWERE UKWUENU (NGENEUKWENU)

4 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
dadebayo1:
Too bad, all in 14 months the fastest growing economy has been turned into an economy where companies are closing down... An economy where companies are sacking workers... An economy where the nairn has depreciated.. An economy where workers have not received salary for months... An economy where workers salary have been slashed... An economy where price of essential commodities have gone high... An economy where millions have lost their jobs.... An economy where people find it difficult to survive.. Yet they still blame it all on the past.. Anyway we are in it together.. You can keep blaming the past

Yet a configured mor.on here with the username Babalegba still cant comprehend the facts stated above!
Re: I Am So Angry by Babalegba(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
byrron:

Another utter rubbish from a demented lap dog still been fed at home!
You got no live at all so stop talking about it, your major problem now should be on how to fix your dysfunctional thought processes because you are bereft of any iota of sense as exemplified by your daft utterances
Quite clearly your Nigerian genes has taken over and you have reverted to the abusive behaviour and hatred for criticism which is normal in this shithole of a country.
Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
byrron:

Yet a configured mor.on here with the username Babalegba still cant comprehend the facts stated above!

Too bad...
Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please on your way back from work tomorrow kindly find out about the price of a bag of rice.. Too bad.. Which way Nigeria? Omg I am loosing my mind gradually which way Nigerians? Which way? Why is the nation cursed? Why? Haba..... What is happening?
Re: I Am So Angry by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Babalegba:
Quite clearly your Nigerian genes has taken over and you have reverted to the abusive behaviour and hatred for criticism which is normal in this shithole of a country.

You insulted someone who just expressed his frustrations with the way things are and even questioned his educational attainment and started blabbing about rolling up ones sleeves, seems you have a short memory to recall your own inadequacies and when I served you back, you start playing the victim.

You need to consult google in other to know the true definition of criticism because your shallow and hollow daft self equates intolerance for other peoples views as criticism.

You are a microscopic reflection of the shithole of a country!

6 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
The shithole of a country where the price of essential commodities are skyrocketing... Price of gas is freaking high at an all time rate.. Price of kerosene is far far on the high side... And some shitholes are hailing nuisance...
Re: I Am So Angry by Babalegba(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
byrron:

You insulted someone who just expressed his frustrations with the way things are and even questioned his educational attainment and started blabbing about rolling up ones sleeves, seems you have a short memory to recall your own inadequacies when I served you back u are now playing the victim.

You need to consult google in other to know the true definition of criticism because your shallow and hollow daft self equates intolerance for other peoples views as criticism.

You are a microscopic reflection of the shithole of a country!
Sorry to disappoint you,but I've spent most of my life outside this country hence my realization that this country is a shithole and unfortunately I do have zero respect for the Nigerian intellect because a cursory glance at the country 's achievement s since independence shows negligible progressconsidering it's resources. The o.p insinuated that the change slogan bearers worsened his condition.That was a red flag and correction had to be made
Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 2:36am On Jul 27, 2016
Hahahahaha I am your nemesis.

How I love to torment thee and thy cohorts.

Keep trying to shine with my name by association, who knows, one day you may really shine.

Nwa mkpi.

Almajiri1:

Everybody on this forum thinks otherwise.
Re: I Am So Angry by 1dea: 3:36am On Jul 27, 2016
I thought my life has ended but when I followed my church members to IDP camp here in abuja here, i come back and start glorifying God that i am rich. Pls visit those guys if u can. They need our help. Am loosing hope in this country day by day
Re: I Am So Angry by wadetaw202: 3:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Babalegba:
Pls read the last part of the o.p' s post again particularly the second to the last paragraph. Sorry but I was not hoodwinked by his vile emotive rubbish.Most Nigerians survive on far less.He should stop whining ,roll up his sleeves and play his part in building a nation

Buhari should play his part to make life difficult, while the rest of us should play our parts to clean up his mess, abi?
Re: I Am So Angry by 1dea: 3:45am On Jul 27, 2016
dadebayo1:

The Lord is our strength.. Yes sir, she is an angel and there are lots of angels around too just keep your eyes open and observe all those around you... I am tempted to upload her picture so you can confirm she is truly an angel..
grin for my family now, 40k per month na very biiiiiig money
Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 4:36am On Jul 27, 2016
That your ndi ofe husband mounts you-nne ewu like mkpi doesn't make every male nwa mkpi.

you still think highly of yourself? you are yet to get the joke.
See how people are complaining about the problems your father formerly in PDP but now in APC caused hard working Nigerians?What do you have to say to them on behalf of your father?
amtaken:
Hahahahaha I am your nemesis.

How I love to torment thee and thy cohorts.

Keep trying to shine with my name by association, who knows, one day you may really shine.

Nwa mkpi.

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2016
Keep talking, never ever stop. Talk everywhere and every time. Never stop.

You think talking about me will make you popular. Hahahahaha. Continue!

Almajiri1:
That your ndi ofe husband mounts you-nne ewu like mkpi doesn't make every male nwa mkpi.

you still think highly of yourself? you are yet to get the joke.
See how people are complaining about the problems your father formerly in PDP but now in APC caused hard working Nigerians?What do you have to say to them on behalf of your father?
Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Only an nne ewu as you seeks for popularity on an anonymous forum.
amtaken:
Keep talking, never ever stop. Talk everywhere and every time. Never stop.

You think talking about me will make you popular. Hahahahaha. Continue!

Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Woke up to the fact that workers are to resume work today after 7weeks of strike to demand for payment of six months salary owed by the state government.. labour signed an agreement with government to accept one month salary now and another one month after two weeks.. So two out of seven... Chaiiii one chance... Even the one month is yet to be credited... Most definitely we are slaves in our own land...

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Hahahahaha now he's jealous of my 'poularity' ooo.

No wonder you never seize any opportunity to talk to me so that you may become popular too.

Now I understand. Kikikikikikikikikiki.

Mgbeke get levels na!

Almajiri1:
Only an nne ewu as you seeks for popularity on an anonymous forum.
Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
Hahahahaha now he's jealous of my 'poularity' ooo.

No wonder you never seize any opportunity to talk to me so that you may become popular too.

Now I understand. Kikikikikikikikikiki.

Mgbeke get levels na!

You amuse me.You such a child.I want you to learn something and evolve but you are missing it.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry by BlackSeptember: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2016
Babalegba:
Quite clearly your Nigerian genes has taken over and you have reverted to the abusive behaviour and hatred for criticism which is normal in this [b]shithole of a c[/b]ountry.
U just finished yourself by blowing ur brains out
Re: I Am So Angry by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2016
BlackSeptember:
U just finished yourself by blowing ur brains out

He did blew his brain's out which is why I decided not to respond to his last brainless comment. I just figured out he had no brains and he is so vulnerable.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by jahsharon: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
babyhrt:

I am however glad that i was not part of those who usher in this confusion and backwardness. I never got hoodwinked by the elusiveness of the change mantra.

I rest my case

You have said it all, you don't believe in this government, so take your hope to Jesus, He will give you rest. After your hero, the jesus of otuoke, the ineffectual buffoon husband of the grammarian cantankerous sheppopo squandered our resources for 6 years, sharing our common wealth among his gang of thieves, you fools now expect Buhari to reverse all the wasted years within a year. You are in for a surprise.

Since your salary is no more enough for you, kindly go and meet Olisa Metuh to give you salary subsidy, Olisah Metuh got 400 million naira from the loot. If you don't see Olisah Metuh, you can meet Attahiru Bafarawa, he got 4.6 billion naira for spiritual purposes or you can meet FFK our dearest playboy, he got 840 million naira. Maybe you should even go and meet Alex Badeh, he has returned some billions from his loot, he still has some billions with him. But, I think it is best you meet our elder stateman, he is a very kind man and very well respected, I mean our own Elder Olu Falae. He too got 100 million naira, I am sure he will give you some. IIDIOOOTTTT.
Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2016
Even Jesus Christ loves children. Better to be a child than being YOU.

Almajiri1:

You amuse me.You such a child.I want you to learn something and evolve but you are missing it.

Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
Even Jesus Christ loves children. Better to be a child than being YOU.

There's no way you can be nne ewu and mkpi at same time.Is this the childlike mind you defend clients with in court?Even charge and bail lawyers are better than this.
Re: I Am So Angry by drss(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2016
nigeria is a scam!
Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hahahahaha if only you knew where I work and the kinds of clients I handle. Even if you make half class in school you can never even dream of being where I am.

That is the difference between you and I.

All fingers are equal but....

I could transform you though but that's subject to your good behaviour.

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The joke is on you!
Almajiri1:

There's no way you can be nne ewu and mkpi at same time.Is this the childlike mind you defend clients with in court?Even charge and bail lawyers are better than this.
Re: I Am So Angry by drss(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
byrron:

[b]Do you know how disgusting you are right now?

Are you aware that you have made zero sense ever since you started spewing you pseudo-education gibberish on this thread?

If Buhari can not be blamed for the economic woes that have befallen Nigerians ever since he started presiding then why should GEJ be blamed by your hypocritical self with double standards?

Not taken responsibility for your actions and inaction's is an act of irresponsibility and attacking people with a contrary opinion from yours despite your alleged education is also a proof that either education failed you or you failed education because such nihilistic attitude should have been expunged from your being if actually you got quality education, but you didn't.

What are the palliatives from this administration to cushion the effects of the unbearable hardship Nigerians are currently experiencing? Its been one policy goofing to the other yet you still go on vilifying people who dare demand that things should improve?

You asked someone to roll up his sleeves and do what exactly? You that have rolled up your sleeves, what exactly are you doing or are you providing services to a special bred of Nigerians that are insulated from the economic realities on ground that still have their purchasing powers intact?

Your pseudo-education taught you to go on disparaging people who express their dissatisfaction with the way things are without you providing any modicum of solution despite your illusory self appropriated custodian of knowledge that knows how to roll sleeves up?

I just cant tolerate the stupidity you have been dishing out here, it is just so repugnant.

Someone just told you to shut up, pls do the needful- SHUT IT![/b]
chai cheesy see e-beatings! cheesy am sure d small zombie boy u quote dey cry for children section.
Re: I Am So Angry by otokx(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Talk, talk and no action, many of you refuse to come out and vote in elections though as usual ones votes don't count in Nigeria - the best rigger wins.

Prices are increasing drastically due to greed of many a trader - the usual excuse is dollar.

We have no other country to call home so let us encourage ourselves not to loose hope. Let us share more saving tips.
Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
Hahahahaha if only you knew where I work and the kinds of clients I handle. Even if you make half class in school you can never even dream of being where I am.

That is the difference between you and I.

All fingers are equal but....

I could transform you though but that's subject to your good behaviour.

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The joke is on you!
Who you are,what you do or where you work is non of my business.I want to see you evolve a better you.At the end,all these things you derive fleeting sensations on would wash away.I'm soul speaking to you to evolve cos your body vehicle will expire someday.Your soul must not miss this opportunity to become better.

Thanks for your offer.I think some nairalanders need jobs which you should open a thread and dish out some like you claimed.
Re: I Am So Angry by drss(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yujin:
If you didn't vote in buhari, may God make a way for you to survive the harsher times that shall befall Nigeria. If you are an APC sychophant, may you never be insulated from the misery of supporting a bigoted tyrant. This is just the beginning. I stated all these things last year and they are coming to fulfilment. Those who rejoice at the oppression of others should prepare for their own time. Nigeria is already a failed country.
In truth, I weep for the black race. If Nigeria couldn't get it then I'm afraid the black race is doomed. From the information getting to me, even South Africa isn't faring any better. Zimbabwe is failed already and a host of other African countries. Now I understand some of those scientific fictional movies that depict the far future where the last races to survive a purely whites. The black race will be the first to extinct because of her foolishness. Africa will soon be taken over as the black race grapple with survival. The rich politicians will themselves be consumed when they run away to Europe and other continents. Only the world class businessmen and intellectuals who graft themselves with other races will have a chance to remain alive. It will happen if Nigeria fails and she will fail because of the stupidNess of the southern part who can't unite and forcefully take away the power from the retrogressive north and set Nigeria on the right path. If Biafra succeeds, then there might just be hope for us. I weep for Africa.
true talk.
Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
Hahahahaha if only you knew where I work and the kinds of clients I handle.

u!

Can I tap into your connection? grin
Re: I Am So Angry by drss(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
d only solution to end dis economic quakmire is for nigerians to organise d french type Revolution!

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry by LORDOFAFONJAS: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Almajiri1:

Who you are,what you do or where you work is non of my business.I want to see you evolve a better you.At the end,all these things you derive fleeting sensations on would wash away.I'm soul speaking to you to evolve cos your body vehicle will expire someday.Your soul must not miss this opportunity to become better.

Thanks for your offer.I think some nairalanders need jobs which you should open a thread and dish out some like you claimed.
At the end, you will find out that the so called amtaken is one poor soul, looking and begging to feed. I hate it when someone comes here to brag in a faceless forum. If truly she is what she claimed to be, let her flaunt her 'riches' on nairaland so everyone would see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Reserves Gained $1.52bn In Four Weeks. / Yinka Tinubu Observed Eid With His Dad At Dodan Barracks / Nigerian General Appointed Liberian Army Chief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.