Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

1mrprolific7's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1mrprolific7's Profile / 1mrprolific7's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” by 1mrprolific7(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2020

All bc someone was tryna Eat bats, like c'mon

Health / Re: Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos by 1mrprolific7(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2020
All bc someone was tryna Eat bats, like c'mon
Politics / Re: Togo, Benin, Niger Owe Nigeria 30 Billion Naira For Electricity by 1mrprolific7(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2020
You never eat Belle Full dey dish out light. Since 3 months I never get light.
Politics / Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by 1mrprolific7(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2020

Igbos get Link Wella. I know nah Dem deprived my funali brother from getting this loan.
Now yoruba no go like am.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Sports / Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fowl play
Health / Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Enjoy life now like my man. ...... Mr frogrie grin

Politics / Re: Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by 1mrprolific7(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Shut up

Crime / Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by 1mrprolific7(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Shut up

Celebrities / Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by 1mrprolific7(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
She added, “I’ll miss my twerking videos. My husband does not like them. He once told me, ‘Your body is massive and you’re the most beautiful girl that I’ve ever seen. Please don’t twerk anymore. However, I twerk in the room these days.”

Shut dha f*ck up LovePeddler. You no Sabi twerk. When dvck enter to twerk go be problem. Even your Puna go dey smell like rotten fish. I Pity the dude. Fake ass fuckn cougar

25 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Bokoharam dey enjoy her tight Puna

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Only if All those auto Mobiles are not acquire by stolen funds.

Crime / Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 1mrprolific7(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Why arresting Dem. Nah your dvck, Nah your pvssy.. go arrest Boko Haram leader.

Crime / Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by 1mrprolific7(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Afonja Una no dey tire.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day by 1mrprolific7(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Politics / Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by 1mrprolific7(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.
Is this life you want your kids to become accustomed to?

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf. Shithole indeed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by 1mrprolific7(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Politics / Re: Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
If you wake up to log in to NL to learn about the bad news about the country or for tribal masochism, and spend the next 1 hour on facebook or twitter looking at the latest news or trends, then spend another 1 hour on whatsapp looking at peoples' status and personal lifestyle, then spend the evenings to go watch how Chelsea should win or how Barcelona should fail...then keep logging off and on NL to see how many likes or mentions you have had...

then I put it to you that if you continue this trend for the next 2-3 years, especially if you are a youth that has a bright future ahead, the likelihood that you'll end up as a failure in life is high.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around. Hope you read this ,rotten meat seller ;

29 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
If you wake up to log in to NL to learn about the bad news about the country or for tribal masochism, and spend the next 1 hour on facebook or twitter looking at the latest news or trends, then spend another 1 hour on whatsapp looking at peoples' status and personal lifestyle, then spend the evenings to go watch how Chelsea should win or how Barcelona should fail...then keep logging off and on NL to see how many likes or mentions you have had...

then I put it to you that if you continue this trend for the next 2-3 years, especially if you are a youth that has a bright future ahead, the likelihood that you'll end up as a failure in life is high.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around. Hope you read this , rotten meat seller ; grin ,especially dude that Spam comment sections with "Damn Nigga", grin Till I slap one of Una.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Tunji Omirin Arrested As Soldiers Invade NUJ Press Centre In Borno by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2020

35 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
I don knack am. Her Puna(Otu) dey smell like rotten fish. Shapeless Amoeba
I pity the bike Man.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews by 1mrprolific7(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Both of you go still cheat

24 Likes 4 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by 1mrprolific7(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
post=85844797:

Weed?

Tell your Dad Buhari. We'll kick his ass outta white house. And send HIM to DAURA sonner than you expect.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by 1mrprolific7(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin angry thought you meant Peruzi. This My weed strong Shaa

11 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) by 1mrprolific7(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Junior Pope is a real dude.
He deserves everything. Because he keeps it real.
Salute to e Money X k cee.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf

25 Likes 5 Shares

Travel / Re: Why Do Nigerian Embassies Employ Foreigners by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Welcome to Year 2020.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by 1mrprolific7(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Welcome to Year 2020.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Travel / Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf

9 Likes 7 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by 1mrprolific7(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2019
Thank you all nairalanders for a quite interesting 2019 year. 

I want to use this medium to announce a drop in participation in Nairaland as from year 2020.

66 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)