Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

1Naijiria's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Naijiria's Profile / 1Naijiria's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by 1Naijiria(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:
A man with the same principles and good looks as Thomas Sankara.

I've searched for a man like this all my life but I've been unsuccessful so far. It looks like I'll never find a man at least similar to him, with the similar ideals and way of thinking.

He doesn't necessarily have to be revolutionist but he can be a sensible social justice warrior, not the one that panders to the idiosyncrasies of the left.

In this day and age, I'm beginning to doubt a man like this exists. But if I find him, I swear not even heaven or hell will separate us.

If I never find him, I'm content to be single and old with my 48 cats or may be explore the other side of my sexuality.

Thank God he's not a Nigerian man angry

What you seek, I think I have.
I may not be as deep as him.
But I have found out that I have that drive for social justice.
But unfortunately, most times, I lack the capacity to fight the fight.

I still hope and believe that one day, I will be opportuned to fight and defend the weak and helpless in a bigger scale that will stand the test of time.
So help me God!!!
Family / Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by 1Naijiria(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Demigod22:

In the whole family, I am the only one seeing her in my dream since her death, sometimes I get really scared. Can grandma love her grandchild even till death? Can anyone explain these things happening to me? Could it be spiritual love? Please I need explanation.

She hid money somewhere in the house, which no one has seen. She believes you can find it.

Just go to the house and search properly, you will see the money.
She believes you can see it
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by 1Naijiria(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2021
Samirana360:
Why not just close all the stations in the southeast and southsouth for now.....

Who are these UGM?
Biafrans: they are DSS
Nigerians: they are ESN

Confusion everywhere!

Real confusion and suspicion.
I'm tired of the whole thing, sef
Politics / Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by 1Naijiria(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2018
The cattle owners just like other business men/women should be capable of Manning their business without affecting other people's business (farms), with or without government support.
Properties / Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by 1Naijiria(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Alajiki:
Experts in the house,

Please I need your candid advice on this. I just acquired the parcel of land shown on the attached survey plan. I am contemplating building a bungalow consisting of 2 units of 2 bedroom flats and 4 units of room and palour self contain while still leaving enough parking space. Can this be descent and appealing to prospective tenants?

I want all apartments to be on the zero floor. No storey building.

The land is up to a plot now.
If you relate what is in your mind depending on your pocket,
we will help you get something reasonable.
Enugu office line -07057188217
Nairaland / General / Re: UBA Bank Operations Manager Slumpes And Dies In Office by 1Naijiria(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2016
RIP to the dead
Politics / Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by 1Naijiria(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
mKc9ET:
Confused magot
u can type smtin beta.I employ u

85 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.