Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. (33499 Views)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
After giving you the money in the dream, does the money wake up with you? If so, tell me now mek I go quarrel with my grandma for her grave this weekend. I was her favourite and she hasn't given me shishi since she died.
, I have dreamt of my grandma fed me fish in my dream before and i woke up found the fish real in my mouth
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Psoul(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

Are you pregnant? You talk like someone with pregnancy pregnancy symptoms.

Another unfortunate Offpoint
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by yemmybx(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

I am very grateful for this advice.

Thank God. Please do what is suggested there on time and do it yourself as you do it when she was alive.

(Don't pay anyone to do it for you)

God bless you and I. Don't be afraid about seeing her in your dreams. Feel free with her.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
For you to be seeing her in your dream always is not proper, a dead person shouldn't be appearing to the living, just pray about it and I believe it will stop.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by iammolise(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
U are about to ri ogbomeh (chop wintch)... Beta go 4 deliverance.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by PacAmaru: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
After giving you the money in the dream, does the money wake up with you? If so, tell me now mek I go quarrel with my grandma for her grave this weekend. I was her favourite and she hasn't given me shishi since she died.
omoh Naija bois no dey fear anything again.lol
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by engrzico(m): 12:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Bros, why you dey dull, ask her for booking code jorr
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Giftexx: 1:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Eni Rowo e loju ala to n dunu
eni ko tepa Mose re nitori ebi.....

Ebenezer Obey
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Love her back.. who knows, if any evil would befall you in the physical, she would give you an alert in your dreams so you could avert it without no stress
true! No mind that idiot FalseProphet.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by 5ThChild: 4:26am On Sep 04, 2021
Nonexisting1:

grin cheesy
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Demigod22:

When the money is given to me, people normally send me money in school and I have pocket money to pay for school dues and buy clothes.
Tell her when next she comes to give lotto numbers, or sure betting.

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Awoo88: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2021
U don dey craze small small
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by GorillaApp(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Demigod22:
I was my grandma's favorite child before her death last year. Since her death I am the only one seeing her in my dream. She always visit with gifts and bunch of money and always advising me to be strong.

Since her death I don't go to her house again, last time she visited me in my dream complaining how I don't visit her house again, she said she came to stay with me in school, after her death, with multiple dreams of her giving me money, to some extent I started having small pocket money in school.

Last time I dreamt, I was frying sweet potatoes and she came to give me money. Sometimes, in my dream, she will call me to her room and gave me bunch of money to count, immediately I finished counting the money, she will smile and disappear before I return the money to her. She is always coming to give me money and gifts in one way or the other, she is always complaining that because she died that is why I am hungry that I shouldn't worry.

In the whole family, I am the only one seeing her in my dream since her death, sometimes I get really scared. Can grandma love her grandchild even till death? Can anyone explain these things happening to me? Could it be spiritual love? Please I need explanation.
I couldn't respond last night cos I was tired and busy.
Listen to me. Pls disregard what others are saying contrary to my position. That thing coming to you is not your grandma. That's a demon. They have been here since the beginning of the earth and they know everyone attitude and can mimic us.
It happened to me too. When my dad died, I was always seeing him in dreams. It was now happening everyday. I realized a demon has taken his semblance and was trying to torment and infiltrate my life. I took authority and bind it from coming to me in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and it stopped!
Don't be deceived. Your grandma is gone forever.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Cti28(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
what is played in the sermon and song? The word of God dat heals and delivers...if u know, u know grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

What you posted is a joke. Point men to Jesus and not Selmans message.
The only remedy to been free from demonic attack, is to be born again and growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by 1Naijiria(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Demigod22:

In the whole family, I am the only one seeing her in my dream since her death, sometimes I get really scared. Can grandma love her grandchild even till death? Can anyone explain these things happening to me? Could it be spiritual love? Please I need explanation.

She hid money somewhere in the house, which no one has seen. She believes you can find it.

Just go to the house and search properly, you will see the money.
She believes you can see it
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by SonofGod231: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2021
Demigod22:

Interesting insight, so what can you say about my dream?
Still a mystery to me bro.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Ezyp(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
While your Experiences look good and enticing, you Have to be Careful. Because The Dead and Living have nothing in common.

Your Grand mum is Dead and that is where it ends. For your own good,You shouldn't be interacting with the Dead.

Oga you haff started again. You can't think for God. God has a way of doing his things. In the bible it's written that Moses died but during the transfiguration, Jesus had interaction with Moses (Matthew 17 :1- 8 ) .

All the guy should do is pray for dream interpretation and look beyond the mere dream.

He was his grandmother favorite child therefore he must have loved her back dearly. Ofcourse she is gone but the dream could signify something (his passion), that if he pays attention to it, that passion will give him wealth.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Demigod22:

When she gives me the money, pocket money always come my way in school. I find it easy to pay for school dues.
My brother.. I can't deceived you,I believe so much in dream,and it has help me alot in solving my life problems and making things easy for me.. Through effective guidance and also give me several warning that I see physical..What you will do is this,I don't know whether you're are Christian or Muslim..Tell me your believed, To know,what to say to you . Thanks
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by 4reala(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Demigod22:

I am a final year student, since I started having these series of dreams, I started having small small pocket money for school dues and welfare.
you started having small small money from whom?
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Lostchild(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
1. Just look at your username Demigod22

2. You need to start living a praying lifestyle of not ' You may see fire in life.

You better turn prayer warrior O
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cti28:

What you posted is a joke. Point men to Jesus and not Selmans message.
The only remedy to been free from demonic attack, is to be born again and growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ.

So when ur child wants to learn abt mathematics, why not send them the textbooks on it? Why pay a tutor, send them to the best school and even teach them yourself?
Smh....
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Cti28(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

So when ur child wants to learn abt mathematics, why not send them the textbooks on it? Why pay a tutor, send them to the best school and even teach them yourself?
Smh....
Continue to follow and looking up to Selman
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by bomsilaga(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Simple issue, go to Naijasermons.com.ng, download all apostle Joshua Selman messages, watch and listen to all of them..start with the one on deliverance, watch God at work within 24 hours...it will be over grin grin grin grin

Once it's night, play dunsin music around it room and go to bed..fire will surround ur bed.. Christianity is sweet oooooo
You are too much
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Whizzdom(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
nheyol:
, I have dreamt of my grandma fed me fish in my dream before and i woke up found the fish real in my mouth

Aaah you don collect witchcraft. Dem don initiate you. ��
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by February30(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Demigod22:

Please can you help me explain this more?

Let's chat then,

I use chrome OS

09066115252 WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.