Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

1Segzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Segzy's Profile / 1Segzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 1Segzy: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
kiekie1:
HURRY ! LIMITED STOCK !!!

Trojan L16 SEALED AGM 6v 315a USA batteries.
-Produced last year"few months ago".
-Individual Battery volts all reading between 6.28-6.30vdc factory charged

HOT SALES 142,000

Smartcell global services
081-350-31951

@ Frank.
Thanks for the prompt supply and delivery of the items I got from you without even meeting you for once. Yeah. The supplied Trojan L16 batteries, solar panels and all the other items looks top quality.

@ All
I have been a silent follower for several months. Many thanks to all those who are contributing regularly to this thread. You never realise how much you are touching people's lives with your contributions. Thanks a lot.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking by 1Segzy: 5:13am On Nov 20, 2017
Is this a pix of a doll or human Being
Pets / Re: Dog Breeds And Their Price Range In Nigeria by 1Segzy: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2017
What of boarbel
Pets / Re: Female Boerboel Pup For Sale... SOLD!!! by 1Segzy: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
How much
Pets / Re: 25 Ugliest Dogs You Have Ever Seen by 1Segzy: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yeah. Culled from horror movies. grin
Pets / Re: Imported Puppies For Sale Pure Breed Very Affordable by 1Segzy: 8:11am On May 12, 2017
Location? Contact?
Pets / Re: 2months Old Boerboel Pups For Sale. Pics Of Pups And Parents Enclosed by 1Segzy: 4:01pm On May 01, 2017
How much. Location
Sports / Re: Nigeria's Seven (7) Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time by 1Segzy: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
I think the best goalkeeper of all time is my mouth. Up till date it has never missed a ball of amala with ewedu soup.
grin grin

1 Like

Pets / Re: Super Male And Female Neapolitan Mastiff Pups For Sale by 1Segzy: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Location. Price
Properties / Re: Diesel Generators For Your Homes,offices,schools,etc.. by 1Segzy: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wonderboy1:
More pictures of the 16kva generator...

Is this generator completely soundproof?
Properties / Re: Introducing Solynta's Lease To Own Package by 1Segzy: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Is there any pay at once package?
Properties / Re: The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria by 1Segzy: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
How many sqm will one pallet cover? How much is a pallet?
Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by 1Segzy: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Christiana Ronaldo just won the Fifa world player of the year 2017. Congrats.

93 Likes

Properties / Re: We Make Borehole In 2 Hrs (ibadan).. by 1Segzy: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
oluwashegun01:
the payment covers for casing up to 11 meters of overburden, anything above that,the client will have to pay for the extras..This will be agreed on before the drilling..thanks

Thanks so much. Well understood.
Car Talk / Re: Why Do Cars Have High Speedometers When You Legally Can't Use Them? by 1Segzy: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2017
I know the perfect road where u can drive up to your max full speedometer reading. It is the one that leads to heaven or hell
Properties / Re: We Make Borehole In 2 Hrs (ibadan).. by 1Segzy: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
oluwashegun01:
No

How much will that be?
Properties / Re: American Decorative Stamped Concrete, Any Where In Nigeria. Amazing Pictures. by 1Segzy: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
skup008:
For those who like it simple with little or no glossy appearance.

How much is per sqm of this type?
Properties / Re: We Make Borehole In 2 Hrs (ibadan).. by 1Segzy: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Will the #6000 per meter cover full casing throught the depth of the borehole?
Properties / Re: Window Blinds At Affordable Prices by 1Segzy: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
How much for these window blinds
Properties / Re: Experts at Modern Interior & Exterior Decor in Nigeria. by 1Segzy: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2017
AbeOwolabi:
Good day, thanks for your enquiry @1Segzy.

We use strictly Imported materials for our jobs and not local hence, we charge:

For Within Lagos:
* #10,000 per square meter for 50-150sqm floor,
* #9,500 per square meter for 150-250sqm floor,
* #9,000 per square meter for 250-350sqm floor,
and so on.

For Outside Lagos:
* We charge #1,000 extra for logistic purpose.

Note: Prices are still negotiable if it's a large project/compound.

Pls call me (08095491100/ 08141516223) so we can discuss further and finalise.

Best regards.

Thanks for been open with the cost. Majority of the people here on nairaland are always afraid to put the cost of their services.
Properties / Re: New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by 1Segzy: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Whao. From the pictures I can see blocks of eigth flats all over the neighborhood. Interesting
Properties / Re: Experts at Modern Interior & Exterior Decor in Nigeria. by 1Segzy: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
How much do you do stamped concrete per sqm as in the last pix?
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1Segzy: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2017
acorntree:

this is what FCMB customer care sent to me. is this reasonable.

This does not look right. I guess this may be from the secondary market. 364 days had been hovering around 18% in recent weeks and was not available at the last auction in December.
Properties / Re: BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ by 1Segzy: 5:56am On Jan 03, 2017
@Farad. How much per square meter for the brick tiles presented on this thread? Are they affordable, expensive or moderate?
Music Business / SHOCKER: 50 Years On Stage: Ksa’s Guitar Auctioned For N52.1m by 1Segzy: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Lagos—A vintage fender guitar played by Nigeria’s Juju music icon, King Sunny Ade,KSA, was auctioned and sold for N52.1 million, Sunday, at a musical concert that climaxed the month-long celebration of the musician’s 70th birthday

The auctioning of the glittering guitar which was masterfully designed by award-winning artist, Victor Ehikamenor was done by Dr. Jogun Onabanjo, Certified Auctioneer and Chief Executive of Onabanjo & Onabanjo and Company. It was the highlight of the historic concert, ‘Sunny on Sunday’, which commemorated the music legend’s 70th birthday anniversary, which held Sunday, at Temple Balmoral Marquee, Federal Palace Hotel Victoria Island, Lagos.

Dr. Onabanjo started the bidding from N9 million and a very competitive bid followed closing at N52.1m. While the bid was in progress, the asking price for the guitar doubled to N17m under two minutes before exceeding the N50m mark in 15 minutes, leaving many in the crowd surprised. The winner of the auction is yet to be revealed.

An ecstatic Ehikhamenor said, “When you are given the opportunity to add a line to the history of a legend, you’d better ask God to take your hand and guide your senses. I’ve loved King Sunny Ade’s music for the longest time and his rhythm is one of the best companion in my studio when working”.

Speaking earlier about the guitar, KSA said, “Talking about my guitar which would be auctioned on the night to make the grand finale of my show, that piece is a part of the art. For the guitar to go into the art is a very good place for it to be. It is a symbol of art for me. I didn’t make it but it was for me and having possessed it, it should be an art piece that will remain for life. My guitar is my baby”.

Source; Vanguard News
Properties / Re: Gravitex Paint For Walls by 1Segzy: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Is it a foreign made paint or local made? Is the finished texture shinny or Matt? Can you do different effects with this paint e.g marble efffect? Can you mix colours? Can we have idea of the price
Properties / Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by 1Segzy: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2016
How much do you do stucco painting per sqm
Properties / Re: Diesel Generators For Your Homes,offices,schools,etc.. by 1Segzy: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
What is the fuel consumption for a 15Kva mikano generator. Do you still have available? How much?
Properties / Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by 1Segzy: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2016
Don't let us deceive ourselves. This guy skimaski uses magic. I have seen it over and over again in his works.

How I wish I did not spoil my project by finishing it myself. Now it is too late. I am angry.

4 Likes

Properties / Re: Air Condition Installation, Repair And Servicing by 1Segzy: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
What are your charges for installation and maintenance of
1. Split unit AC
2. Window unit AC
Sports / Re: What Is Wrong With This Zambian National Football Team Photo? by 1Segzy: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
These guy must be high on buranta-chi
Romance / Re: This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) by 1Segzy: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Get ripes ready. Tie him up before he runs wild

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.